Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2010 7:18pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ye, i saw it.

I'm hoping it's going to get put up on youtube or something. Or maybe you'll be able to get a podcast of it from the Genesis TV site.

All respect to the guy interviewing Tony (Yemi), he read my text out to Tony that i sent in:-

'Ask Tony if he's been held accountable for any of the murders he freely admits to.'

Tony looked quite uncomfortable and gave a very flustered and confused reply.

So i hope you get to see the interview, somehow.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 6:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @ ladidada
    As one said, (our or Tony's) faith in God is not the issue here. The issue are Tony claims about: martial arts, China, his world kung fu titles, life in prison, working for many diplomats etc. Questions like 'why would Tony lie' are not the issue.
    I hope to translate soon the analysis I did on Tony on my blog (it's in Romanian). I focus on 2 main things: 1) Tony either lied or grossly overstated his kung fu performance to attract the audience and 2) his current showman behaviour is not consistent with his testimony about his many killings, especially considering his new Christian morality.
    Also, I exposed the circular rationale that Tony is about to accomplish: he claims a spectacular past to attract the audience, based on his Christian audience he gets excellent character recommendations which in turn validate (indirectly) the truth of his past ! This is outrageous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 8:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    he claims a spectacular past to attract the audience, based on his Christian audience he gets excellent character recommendations which in turn validate (indirectly) the truth of his past ! This is outrageous.
    I believe that's exactly the case

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 8:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    @ ladidada
    As one said, (our or Tony's) faith in God is not the issue here. The issue are Tony claims about: martial arts, China, his world kung fu titles, life in prison, working for many diplomats etc. Questions like 'why would Tony lie' are not the issue.
    Exact;y. This is one of the faith (no not just religious) based arguments people use when they can't defend a point.

Why would he lie? Why would anybody lie?

I hope to translate soon the analysis I did on Tony on my blog (it's in Romanian). I focus on 2 main things: 1) Tony either lied or grossly overstated his kung fu performance to attract the audience and 2) his current showman behaviour is not consistent with his testimony about his many killings, especially considering his new Christian morality.
    Also, I exposed the circular rationale that Tony is about to accomplish: he claims a spectacular past to attract the audience, based on his Christian audience he gets excellent character recommendations which in turn validate (indirectly) the truth of his past ! This is outrageous.
    Good summary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 4:51pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tony has agreed to meet me.
    Im just waiting for him to come back with a date and a time.
    It will be in a friendly place and im sure we can have a civil conversation.
    Please PM any questions and i'll ask them. (I have plenty of my own)

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 6:32pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting, might i re-iterate the use of PM's, TA or someone with a vested interest might see responses on here, and to make the questions fair they should be given without any priming. Mr P, has he agreed to the meet being recorded in any way?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 6:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Interesting, might i re-iterate the use of PM's, TA or someone with a vested interest might see responses on here, and to make the questions fair they should be given without any priming. Mr P, has he agreed to the meet being recorded in any way?
    Very very important. As we saw in the current derail, it is very easy for "neutral parties" to float their "theories."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2010 6:54pm

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sent PM,

Take him to Yum Cha, traditonal Cantonese lunch.

Ask to film it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2010 3:20pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anyone else see Tony Anthony being interviewed on Gemini TV?

If anyone has a copy of it, is there any chance you could get the relevant parts of it up on this thread? Namely, the section win which he is being asked why people doubt his story and the answer he gave to my question that i texted in, about being held accountable for the murders he claims to have commited whilst working as a body-guard.

Posted On:
    1/23/2010 5:00pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didnt I'm afraid, life got in the way.