Posted On:12/14/2009 8:01am
Good work overseas!
What is your youtube ID?
I would like to check out your comments on Tony's videos (if you are posting on youtube)
If not, there is work to be done in that respect ;)
Posted On:12/14/2009 8:50am
I am not posting on youtube, though I should do it for the Romanian videos.
Re Tony's book:
- he should be able to prove Chinese language proficiency as he claims many years spent in Guangdong
- he claims his granpa was a super trooper great master by the name ... Laowsi :) in Chinese, Lao - shi is a generic term for Master/ teacher :)
Posted On:12/14/2009 11:52am
Originally Posted by overseas
Hello everybody. I am a Romanian christian and I was alarmed by the fake claims of this Tony Bullshi-tony. SO I started to look on the net and ended up here. Good work guys ! I started to post negative comments on the Romanian christian sites promoting this evangelist. I also had some chinese arts training so I have so discernment on this. His book is full of crap and the guy does not look like one that trained hard in China LOL
Look on the net for Clive Parkinson - he was the world champion in 87,88,89 in opposition to Tony claims.
I don't believe in him either, but actually he has never claimed to be an official worldchamp, he claims that it was illegal and secret games and therefore we can't prove anything from that(not that I wouldn't like to)
Posted On:12/14/2009 11:59am
Sorry but Tony claims many verifiable things. In the videos he claimed being an instructor for IKFF and grading kung fu practitioners. Plus he uses the title 'triple world kung fu champion' which is clearly a suggestion of an official title. He got carried away with this title in my opinion. He could have sticked to illegal fights bullshit, but no... Tony's got to have it all, Master of Disaster :)
Posted On:12/14/2009 1:18pm
Style: chen & yang style tai chi
Sorry i've not been on here for a while. Good to see the thread picking up a bit.
Good post terrafirma. Tony Anthony could never defend his position adequately, for the obvious reason that his story is fake.
The email links at Avanti Ministries are still down, after all this time. They appear to be ok, but when you try to message someone, after entering the security letters, it states: 'Error. Please enter the characters in the graphic.'
And still no 'questions and answers' section.
I think all of my comments have been removed from Anthony's Youtube videos. And i appear to have been blocked from posting anymore. I don't know how that works, but i find it very unfair, especially when you see some of the comments that people post on Youtube.
I still get messages from random people in defense of Tony Anthony. None of these people can help substantiate his claims, of course. The tragedy is that despite his claims being totally ridiculous, there seems to be a large body of people who really want to believe his fantasies.
Posted On:12/15/2009 5:06am
None of his supporters are willing to engage in debate.
Ive tried with many of them on his Facebook fan page.
They will make the odd comment but they seam to fear truth.
Posted On:12/15/2009 8:57am
Looks like here you can read his book or part of it:
Posted On:12/15/2009 9:16am
This scam is really sick. If you google by:
1. Tony Anthony - you get a real wrestling fighter
2. Angela Little (author of the book) - you get some known sexy starlet; I cannot get any other book written by this Angela L
3. Chung Soo Ling (name of Tony's chinese grandfather in the book) - you get a famous magician http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chung_Ling_Soo
(Mea culpa - I just said in a previous post that granpa name in the book is Lowsi; tehy use both Lowsi and Chung Soo Ling)
My conclusion: It all looks like an experimental scam of 'how to bullshit' as many people as possible. It is like he wants to be caught.
Posted On:12/16/2009 9:12am
Guys, I have made some noise in Romania. Managed to send an alert message to some pastors network ! I received the following link from a fan - it is Tony responding to questions:
What I notice here (count the questions by yourself):
- response no 3: using a dummy standard story about Buddhism, nothing from personal experience
- we can conclude from Tony's response no 4 that his granpa is alive ! that means verifiable !
- no 5 is about proofs for his kung fu titles ! he is offering a DVD with (selected) people confirming his story; have you got this ? I also notice no hard evidence (photos, movies, diplomas, paper excerpts, IKF certificate etc)
- no 8: well I know his 'teaching' is made of paid courses; do you have his rates ?
- no 10: what does his answer mean ? anyway I suspect he will avoid all requests to demonstrate his skills by pretending he cannot do that from a spiritual reason
Posted On:12/16/2009 9:51am
Those answers are worthless.
TONY if you are reading, the more vague nonsense you spill the more you are proving your doubters case, start to deliver specifics and evidence.
I have seen the DVD it shows michael wright being very non specific and proves nothing.
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info