Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 3:27am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenprunetti View Post
    Tony Anthony's reply answers precisely nothing. I think you give him far too much credit Terraform, by saying his response is 'well crafted.' Looks very much to me like a bullshitter trying to bullshit his way out of the tricky situation he has found himself in. We could go on like this for a very long time.

Anthony is on video saying he has killed many times. He writes about one of these killings in his book. This is no small thing.

He claims to have served two prison sentences. One in Cyprus for breaking into hotel rooms and one in England in connection with killing that lady on her bike. But apparently not for any of his many killings.

If, as he claims, he has killed many times, why does he not go to the authorities and make a full statement about the murders he claims to have committed in the past? He's 'seen the light' now, and found Jesus. Maybe i'm wrong, but isn't that what a good christian would do?
    On one of the videos I linked to he actually says something like "I should have gone to prison for much longer"

While I think he is bullshitting about his life story we have to at least consider the possibility that he has actually killed people, genuinely believes that he should have spent much longer in jail than he did, and that his videos and presentations are a (possibly unconscious) form of communication aimed at ensuring that he serves the time he deserves.

Stranger things have happened.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 3:36am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree in part. I also think that it is possible that he could be a christian and genuinely believe in christ, however founding your ministry on lies is damaging to the gospel.
    The time for compassion and forgiveness will be when the truth is confirmed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 10:28am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Email from Tony Anthony 20/10/09

Hi Stephen

Greetings to you in the name of our wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I am aware of the numerous phone calls and emails that you have made to Malcolm Down, Paula Renouf, Angela Little and to my office. All of these people (except for Faye in my office) have told me that they felt you actively expressed feelings of dislike and hostility - and i very much want you to know that i hold no hard feelings towards you at all.

I don't know if it is simply because of the way things were worded or written in my book that make you feel this way - but i am truly sorry if my book has caused you to feel so much antagonism. This sincerely was not the intention at all in writing it.

You have asked questions that i have already given you answers for in the past -and going by your questions, it seems that either you have misunderstood my story or i have wrongly communicated it. I am very willing to consider changing (re-wording) any wording that is causing you specific offence in the book - but to do this i suspect that we will need to start a new page together and discuss in a respectful way these changes.

I look forward to hearing from you about this.

God bless you.

Keep on keeping on...

Tony Anthony
    Evangelist

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My reply 20/10/09

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, you failed to answer my question, so i'll ask it again in the hope that your next email might clarify things a little.

An admission of murder is a serious matter. Have you ever been held accountable for any of the murders that you freely admit to, both on your youtube videos, and within the pages of your book?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Stephen Prunetti

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tony replies 20/10/09

Hi Stephen

Greetings to you in the name of our wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

As mentioned in previous communicaion, answers to frequently asked questions will be added to the Avanti Ministries website within the next month or so. Please see the following link that has already been set up for to (sic) facilitate this: http://www.avantiministries.com/faq.php. We value your patience as this is currently under construction. We anticipate completion before the end of November 2009.

In the meantime, please take the time to view the following link: http://www.avantiministries.com/highspeed_video.html

God bless you.

Keep on keeping on...

Tony Anthony
    Evangelist

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 1:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whether he lies or not, we will never find out for sure by asking him

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 1:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So there you have it. I hope my correspondence with Tony has made everything quite clear.

I ask him a direct question about the murders he claims to have committed, and he sends me a link to a video about the bible!

Jesus wept.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2009 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but it's no evidence, but great effort nonetheless

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2009 4:29pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is evidence that he is unwilling to answer the question. It is evidence that he is evasive. If you take out the lines :
    "Greetings to you in the name of our wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."
    and the line:
    "God bless you."

Hes basically saying "F**K you and your questions i aint sayin ****!, i need more time on this one goddamnit"