Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 3334353642 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:59pm

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regards to the timeline, I don't think its a good idea to post online, for numerous reasons. If your keen chuck me a private message or post your email on my wall and ill send it to you.

Hopefully we can all add to it and make it more cohesive.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 6:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I remember, Michael Wright is mentioned as the irish missionary who visited all prisoners who needed a visit from a missionary. Tony mentions a local representative for the British governmaent earlier in the book.
    I left my book at my parents' home, so I can't check, but I'm quite sure that Michael Wright is there solely to share the gospel with the prisoners

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stubb, without meaning to sound rude , it is the facts in the book we are questioning.
    What was Tony's story to MIchael? what was his second name? Is he from china/italy or is he english born cypriot?

Filehelp.
    Yes please it would help me allot. i dont think i can rest now until i have seen this Tony Anthony issue resolved one way or the other.
    If there is a fake evangelist in my reach, selling people lies and taking peoples money under false pretences , all i can say to him is "NOT ON MY WATCH".
    If it is proved the other way i will gladly make a donation to his cause but at this moment in time the evidence is stacked against him , just lacking a little concrete which may be just a phone call or email away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 6:18pm

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will send time line now,

In the book it states "Micheal Wright the Irish evangelist" and says he often visited the prison to help out many prisoners religiously.

It is possible that he got this position recently. but either way we should be able to find his email quite easily, but still, what do we ask him?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 6:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Terraform: I know, so am I ;-) I just misunderstood, I thought you found both a Mike and a Michael Wright on the internet or something like that. I don't take his book as being facts, not even Michael Wright.
    So what I meant was: If Michael Wright is infact for real, he was just a preacher, who wanted to share the gospel with the prisoners and not a representative for the British government.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 6:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Michael Wright is a representative of the british high council and also a christian. He visits the prisoners as it is his job and as he is a nice guy he befriends them and as he gets to know them talks about his life which involves christ. Im a bit to tired to compose the correct email to find out know but if nobody else has by saturday morning (im out of the office tommorrow) then i will do so and find out.

Crackfox, i know the truth can hurt sometimes but its not my fault its King Henry VIII

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2009 1:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlloyd View Post
    No it isn't.

It's been in union with England since Henry VIII, meaning it shares the same monarch, and part of the United Kingdom since 1800, but it remains a distinct nation.
    Not something i have either the knowledge or inclanation to debate.
    My point was that somebody originally from northern ireland could now be representing the british high council in another country as easily as somebody who was originally from england.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2009 2:22am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Michael Wright Confusion

Just spoke to a bloke at the British High Commision in Cyprus. The Mike Wright that works there has only been there a couple of years, is an Englishman, and doesn't do prison visits. It's not the same man.

By the way, let's keep the debate about Northern Ireland for another website.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2009 11:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tony and his family(sorry, I just had to, just a joke naturally, it is not Tony and his family, just to avoid any misunderstandings :-D )
    Last edited by stubbe78; 10/16/2009 11:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2009 11:52am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all.

Received nothing at all back from various enquiries made about Ashraf Tai/Tae in Pakistan.

Just 'face-booked' (i swore i'd never sign up to facebook!) Yvonne Ridley, to ask her if she has any idea how to get in touch with Ian Davison. I emailed her web-site days ago, but never got a reply.

I've been trying to get in touch with Michael Wright through George Verwer, the American evangelist that Malcolm Down says he used as a character reference for Tony. No answer at any of his 3 phone numbers, as yet.

But, hey-ho, what did Tony Anthony say at the end of his less than useless email? 'Keep on keeping on.'