Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 2:54am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tony Anthony: Murderer or Liar?

Tony Anthony's reply answers precisely nothing. I think you give him far too much credit Terraform, by saying his response is 'well crafted.' Looks very much to me like a bullshitter trying to bullshit his way out of the tricky situation he has found himself in. We could go on like this for a very long time.

Anthony is on video saying he has killed many times. He writes about one of these killings in his book. This is no small thing.

He claims to have served two prison sentences. One in Cyprus for breaking into hotel rooms and one in England in connection with killing that lady on her bike. But apparently not for any of his many killings.

If, as he claims, he has killed many times, why does he not go to the authorities and make a full statement about the murders he claims to have committed in the past? He's 'seen the light' now, and found Jesus. Maybe i'm wrong, but isn't that what a good christian would do?

I asked Anthony and Malcolm Down this question two years ago. Nothing. I asked Malcolm that question again, quite recently. You can see his reply, at the end of one of his emails, that i've posted on this site. He treats it like a mere detail, saying that Anthony will address this within a month on the Avanti website 'questions and answers' section.

Although his email link has been disabled on the Avanti website, i'm still trying to put that question to Tony Anthony. A girl i spoke to at Avanti yesterday kindly gave me her email address, so that i could, again, send this question to Tony, via her email.

I know the answer to the question, 'is Tony Anthony a murderer or a liar?', but i'd like to hear what he has to say on the matter.
    Last edited by stephenprunetti; 10/15/2009 3:00am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:03am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.eo.nl/media/spelert.jsp;j...?aflid=7357399

Found one Terraform. Another Doco.
    Watching now. can someone please download just in case?

http://www.agapelive.net/ You can also purchase a video of Tony's christian seminars here. Bigboy might be interested in this.
    http://www.tangle.com/view_video?vie...8bcea4e99cfbbe
    here a link to the video online, but i think the video may be down.
    Last edited by filehelp; 10/15/2009 5:27am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the Doco he states "It was a relatively tame tiger" in regards to the Tiger. compared to in his book "It was a highly ferocious dangerous Animal"

Trying to plug the cracks in the dam a bit?
    Last edited by filehelp; 10/15/2009 5:19am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It has a Video of Michael Wright near the end. Confirms that Anthony was in jail not to much shock there.

He visited the prison, yet no talk of/interview with Caponey.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 8:45am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Mike Wright at the British High Commission in Nicosia. He can be reached
    tel: 00357 22861313
    Mike.Wright@fco.gov.uk
    Last edited by PDA; 10/15/2009 8:52am at .

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 9:59am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by filehelp View Post
    I want to post Anothony's segment on when he became Lo Fu Zai, "master in the way of Kung Fu" by completing Tar Shui, the test of teh tunnel in Shangdong. (Shaw Brother's gold)

But before I type up the 3 pages, does anyone have a copy of the audiobook of Taming the Tiger? would be a lot easy to post segmenets from that.

As I would love to see Ronin's and Omega's responce to that chapter.
    Need more info on this as I do not have a copy of the book. I lived in Shandong province from 96-97 and still maintain contacts there in the MA community with a little more info I could probably get you a definite answer in regards to this.
    安氏八极拳学生

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 11:24am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Terraform. I think you're getting your Michael Wrights mixed up. The Michael Wright who knows Tony Anthony is a christian evangelist from Ireland (Northern Ireland, if my memory serves me correctly). The Mike Wright you give the email address for in Cyprus is a different bloke.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenprunetti View Post
    Terraform. I think you're getting your Michael Wrights mixed up. The Michael Wright who knows Tony Anthony is a christian evangelist from Ireland (Northern Ireland, if my memory serves me correctly). The Mike Wright you give the email address for in Cyprus is a different bloke.

How do you know this?
    I ask because when British people are put in jail overseas they get visits from the local representative of our government.
    I have read earlier references to Michael Wright that state "i was visited by a stranger who was a christian called Michael Wright"
    Norhtern ireland is part of england
    Last edited by PDA; 10/15/2009 6:00pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think they are the same person. Mike Wright is the Irish missionary who was working in Cyprus when Tony was in jail. It was through Mike Wright that Tony became a Christian.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just chuck him an email and find out.

Unless you can find a picture of the Commissioner and compare him to the guy at the end of this video

http://www.eo.nl/media/spelert.jsp;j...?aflid=7357399