Page 30 of 72 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 3132333440 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell you anymore...other than that with Tony lies and truth are so intertwined, he is able to brush most criticism aside. It's a question of asking the right questions...like an investigative journalist...his reply on this site is an example...he has tolld you the truths he wants you to hear, but will sidestep the critical issues...on his web site, he doesn't tell specific details of where he is speaking next...so the hosts can't be alerted to the facts BEFORE he gets there...like I said, he is VERY cunning and crafty...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:32pm

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha - Stephen

He covered himself well

On the point of the tournaments, in my opinion, he is going to keep downgrading the scale of it. Hopefully until the point where he will probably stop having to say he is a 3 time world champ in just "Kung Fu". but this means it will be hard to have any information on the competition.

Zero creative licesence is great to know.

Al Caponey wise, he states he was in there.
    He had to say this due to Caponey being one of the main points in his book.

But he speaks of him being there with a certainty that he has never used for any other facts, therefore its possibly he was there! gotta keep digging here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:37pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Filehelp. The obvious question is, has he ever been held accountable for any of the killings that he readily admits to on some of his youtube videos?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was 2006 in New Zealand. I can't tell you anymore than this other than that we were with him for six weeks. At the end of the tour, and as a team, we concluded there was a lot about Tony which didn't ring true. Before the tour, we had calls from various martial arts groups wanting information about his 'world champion status' but we couldn't provide. It was only after intense interrogation that he revealed that he was involved with a 'the rare branch' of Kung Fu...and how secret and sensitive the code was...and how he wasn't allowed to give out any details...etc etc ....all we know is the fights for 'the championship' took place in a garage. Tony has been able to weave truth and error and market it nicely.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask Tony who the originator of his 'think' presentation was...and all the material he has for his 'Release' conferences....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will send another email when we have 3 or 4 good questions.

I Will ask about accountability of murder.

Bigguy, I think that you should ask Tony this directly, not that i don't think its crucial information, but because you would be the best one to ask him these questions.

Post your email/Youtube id/Contact info on my wall and I will send you his working email.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 7:59pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HA! HA!
    So tiger stroking, cauldron of molten-metal carrying, camel riding, SWAT body-guard kung fu world champ Tony, has been nicking his evangelising material as well?! No way. Who would have thunk it? Ha! Ha!

There is a God. And he's put Tony Anthony here to keep us all amused!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2009 8:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to post Anothony's segment on when he became Lo Fu Zai, "master in the way of Kung Fu" by completing Tar Shui, the test of teh tunnel in Shangdong. (Shaw Brother's gold)

But before I type up the 3 pages, does anyone have a copy of the audiobook of Taming the Tiger? would be a lot easy to post segmenets from that.

As I would love to see Ronin's and Omega's responce to that chapter.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 12:03am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A very well crafted response! Proves nothing in my opinion other than that he is skilled at is craft.
    1) Which insurance broker did you work for and between what times?
    2) Explain how people reacted to you as a 15 year old body guard?
    3) Do you have any pictures of yourself at this age?
    4) Have you ever changed your name by deed poll?
    5) Would you be willing to do a video interview?
    6) Do you presently claim government benefits for a disability? (is that too personal ?)
    7) Why did you put names in the book that implied verification of the facts that where not correct? for example "my grandfathers name was *********"
    Ill add more later its 5.30am and im proberbly not awake yet.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2009 2:27am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    8)You said in your video that you made more documentaries around the world about your life, How can i obtain them? (i am local and can collect them and will pay cash)
    9)Which medical condition is causing your eyes to spasm/blink when you are giving your talk?
    10) What is your correct birth year, 71 or 69? why are there two documents with differing dates at companies house?
    11) Has any previous members of your organization left because they doubted your story?
    12) How do you reconcile the fact you have got away with multiple murders with your faith? (note that you have stated that even in cases of self defense you chose to shoot in the face yet remain unpunished)
    13) Where are your parents?
    14) Which part of North London are you from?
    15) What school did you attend?
    16) You need to be 18 to become a qualified bodyguard how did you get round this with a government department who stringently vet all there staff including (especially) subcontracted staff?
    17) please explain what the Saudi governments qualification requirements where from its bodyguards both directly employed and subcontracted as it seams that the courses for this level of work take years ?

Im not done yet, got to do some work.
    Last edited by PDA; 10/15/2009 3:12am at .