Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 7:13am

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    most disgusting example of a bullshido fraud I've ever heard of.
    needs to be a way to expose him completely.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 8:37am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Race Bannon-lite.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 9:01am

Style: TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    I believe that this was probably taken from Kung Fu the TV series. There was a seen where Cain lifted a searing hot cauldron with his forearms and moved it to another platform burning the outlines of a dragon into one arm and a tiger into the other. If this was true he should still have the burn marks on his wrists. It is essentially branding the skin, I worked out sometimes with an Aiki-jiujitsu guy who did branding as part of his fraternity in college. 20 years later the burn mark was still clearly visible, it should be the same with this nitwit. If he lifted the cauldron like he claims the proof should still be on his wrists.
    You're right it's in the opening title squence of Kung Fu. Putting the cauldron on the other platform opened the door of monestry allowing Caine to stagger out and collapse on the ground, cooling his arms in the snow outside. It was a "rite of passage" sequence.

I have had a burn mark on my arm for well over 10 years, from touching something much less hot than a red hot cauldron. Burn marks could be removed through surgery, if they were small enough and you could be bothered.

Isolated and Confused

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Full thickness (3rd degree) burns leave extensive scarring and require skin grafting to cover up. There will be some evidence if he did lift a hot couldron, either from the burns or the plastic surgery to cover them up so this is an easy claim to check.
    Failing to become awesome since 1976

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No scars I could see at the time, but only read the book after so wasnt on the look out. Im sure I would of noticed some friggin dragons scars. He might even claim his chi protected him :| .

He told us a film was in the works. The other odd thing Ive noticed is the lack of backlash. I cant of been the first person to be suspicious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 5:45pm

Style: in hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadonblade
    No scars I could see at the time, but only read the book after so wasnt on the look out. Im sure I would of noticed some friggin dragons scars. He might even claim his chi protected him :| .

He told us a film was in the works. The other odd thing Ive noticed is the lack of backlash. I cant of been the first person to be suspicious.
    Really?! There is talk of a film! Mmmmm:new_shock

Now that I have noticed, I haven't really found any critics or any backlash here in the states. I still keep my eye out and check out the book tommorrow.

This whole thing reminds me of the James Frey incident with his book " A Million Little Pieces". The guy fabicated and exaggerated some parts of his novel. Oprah basically tore him a new asshole on national tv.

So I guess it isn't impossible that the author might be lying just a bit.
    Last edited by boondock lee; 10/15/2007 6:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 8:05pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

tony @bullshiter' anthony

Hi. I've done quite a bit of research on Mr Anthony, & i'm glad to see that people are picking up on the fact that he is an outrageous fantasist.
    i read his book some time ago, just as it was really taking off, & was disgusted by the fact that he was touring the evangelical circuit, passing off this piece of **** as biography.
    His ridiculous martial arts claims aside, Mr Anthony also freely admits to murder in his book, a murder he committed in Saudi Arabia, and has not, to my knowledge, been held accountable for.
    I have challenged both Mr Anthony and the head of his publishing company, Malcolm Down, to explain why Tony has not been held accountable for murder. I have communicated with them both by e-mail and by telephone, and even went to meet Tony at one of his talks. None of these communications clarified, or even came close to explaining my queries.
    I feel very strongly that this buffoon should be exposed for what he is. If anyone can help (and believe me, i tried for some time), please contact me.
    Sincerely, Stephen Prunetti.
    e-mail: mikethomevan@onetel.com

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 12:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I became a Christian on the 3rd May 1990 in Nicosia Central Prison in Cyprus where I was serving a three-year prison sentence." from http://ff.boys-brigade.org.uk/artists.php

He seems big in New Zealand and possibly competed in BJJ in Australia in 2002(?).
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 1:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Jesus said/explained to people: I am the light, the way to the kingdom of the father etc.
    Instead of thinking about what is being said people chant: HE is the light, the way to the kngdom of the father etc. instead of realising it could be them aswell...
    Jesus hinted on several occasions you can see the father/god/heaven/nirwana/the devine through introspective behaviour, its just misunderstood by a lot of people.

In short: buddhism says the God is within, but so does Jesus.
    The full quote is "I am the way, the truth and light, and no one comes to the father EXCEPT THROUGH ME". Pretty exclusive viewpoint, and kind of contradictory with "God is within you. Your interpretation of that particular verse strains logic and semantics to the breaking point.

On topic: This guy is a scumbag who really needs to consider the consistency of lying his butt off in order to promote a religion which has as one of its tenets, don't speak falsehoods.

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 2:36am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Warrior
    He seems big in New Zealand and possibly competed in BJJ in Australia in 2002(?).
    Say what?
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast