Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well i have found a little treachery of the possibly illegal kind! Documents filed at companies house 2003 = TA DOB - 30-07-1971 , Documents filed 2005 = TA DOB - 30-07-1969. both hand written and signed by TA.
    Error or Deception?
    There are also some other irregularities i have found but they will require additional resources to check them out which are available only during work time :) should have some info on them tommorrow
    Oh and in 2003 he states his occupation as "Insurance Broker" couldnt bring my self to watch more than 10 mins of his video as i was cringing to the point of turning to stone ,so not sure if he mentions it or not.
    Last edited by PDA; 10/11/2009 3:31pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 12:12am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a great find! Any inklings of which is correct?
    I was finding it strange that a 17 was body guarding the Saudi ambassador. I guess it seems even stranger that it was a 15 year old.

Found some pretty interesting/funny things when constructing the Timeline. But if itís alright ill wait another day for Anthonyís reply before posting it.

Stephen, basically the email was asking how certain possibilities we have touched on are possible. Jail terms, ages etc. Will post when he replies or tomorrow.

He doesn't speak about any other job after jail really; pretty sure he says he made the decision to go into evangelism straight after his release from Cyprus?

Cyprus friends are still looking into Capony's first release date.
    Any news from Yvonne?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 12:14am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's getting to the point where we have so much information proving he a fraud, we just need to find the knockout hit, Ian Davidson, Jail Term etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 2:20am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, from international kung fu champ, elite body-guard at 15 or 17, to insurance broker!? Ha! Ha! That's quite a career change! Excellent research Terraform.
    Filehelp. Nothing so far on the Ian Davison front. I've even phoned all the Davisons that are in that area and listed in the phone directory, looking for any relations who might know where he is. No luck so far. Yvonne's not got back to me yet. But she is originally from South Shields herself, so i'm very hopeful that she'll have an idea where he is. He may very well be somewhere in the middle east, though. But we have to pursue all leads until they're exhausted.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 5:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have any of you read his book? He states in tne book that he got a job as guard at some securitycompany, I'll check if he wrote a name, but I doubt it.
    In an interview in a christian magazine Tony is described as 40 year old, but we can't know for sure, if that's correct.
    Nice research guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 6:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.crimperman.org/1997/10/01...ony-testimony/

Here is a link to a Tony Anthonys testimony with copyright belonging to Anthony, I found that detail to be rather important, as he mentions his year of birth to be 1969. The copyright should give an indication(not a sure thing, as nothing is) that it is infact a statement by Anthony.
    And while he has copyright, I can only link to the page

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 7:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Btw, does anyone of you know for sure, when he stated to have been worldchampion?
    I have seen various pages saying 1987, 1988, 1989. If that is true, things are getting even stranger, as he started as bodyguard in around 1985 based on his kung fu background. It would be very unlikely, if he was a bodyguard and at the same time participated in the world championships.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 8:48am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its even stranger that he was born in either 1969 or 1971 so was a bodyguard at either 14 or 16 , YARR RIGHT!!! and my name is rumplestiltskinbitchmagnetpimpdaddy 2nd.
    One of the directors of his company in 2003 resigned in 2004. His name was Luke Dobson and he was based in essex also. Im going to try and find him to see if there was a particular reason why he left the organization (smelt bullshit perhaps).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 1:37pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all.

Stubbe78, yes, i read his book two years ago, which is how i discovered 'Bullshido', as people had already started to ask all the obvious questions. I was captivated by 'Taming the Tiger', for all the wrong reasons. The thing that still completely blows my mind is that seemingly educated, intelligent people (Malcolm Down and Angela Little, for two) have been taken in by this ridiculous yarn. You need no kung fu knowledge to see it for what it is.

Filehelp is working out a time-line, which is a great idea, this alone will present very clear evidence that Tony's story is deeply flawed at best, and at worst, an outright fraud (which, i for one believe it is). So, for the people who are, let's be blunt, gullible enough to believe his BS about tigers, carrying cauldrons of molten metal, etc etc, there will be definite proof to make them think.

Filehelp, any word yet from Mr Anthony?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 3:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds good Stephen. Let's hope we'll have some good hard evidence one day. Still, it's already quite clear to me, bodyguard as 16 years old? Couldn't feel the handles burning the flesh? Sounds great with the timeline, that's one of our most important leads