Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:41am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenprunetti View Post
    Hi Filehelp, Hi Stubbe,

Excellent research Filehelp! I think you've moved things up a few gears here! I have no reason to doubt that Anthony served time in prison in England for knocking that lady off her moped and killing her. This is a part of his story that i believe will check out. Or did you just want to check to see if he is using his real name? I also have a suspicion that he may have served time in prison in Cyprus at some point. But for what and at what time period, i don't know. Top work on the Pakistani martial artist. I am going to try and contact him or at least someone who might be able to help with that detail of the story.
    There are 5 videos of him on daily motion, they are extremely detailed, I have not had time to watch them (I downloaded them of course just in case they disappear) but there is masses of detail in them about him going to school in North London, all kinds of stuff.

Re his going to prison in Cyprus, he claims it was because he was robbing people in hotels rooms, going from room to room and beating up anyone who was in the room before stealing their stuff.

If he had really gone to a luxury hotel and gone from room to room assaulting and robbing innocent people would not 3 years be an incredibly lenient sentence? Especially given that he claims he broke every bone in the fingers, hands and arms of 2 police officers who tried to put him in a cell , oh and he also kicked on of them in the head.

anyway, a link to Taming the Tiger part 1
    Dailymotion - Taming the tiger Tony Anthony part 1 - une vidéo Vie pratique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6gkal@@AMEPARAM@@x6gkal

part 2
    Dailymotion - Taming the tiger Tony Anthony part 2 - une vidéo Vie pratique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6gkg8@@AMEPARAM@@x6gkg8

part 3
    Dailymotion - Taming the tiger Tony Anthony part 3 - une vidéo Vie pratique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6gkhv@@AMEPARAM@@x6gkhv

part 4
    Dailymotion - Taming the tiger Tony Anthony part 4 - une vidéo Vie pratique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6gkjn@@AMEPARAM@@x6gkjn

part 5
    Dailymotion - Taming the tiger Tony Anthony part 5 - une vidéo Vie pratique@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x6gkkx@@AMEPARAM@@x6gkkx

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:43am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Firstly, I've read many interviews with her and she sounds very sweet so be kind!

"What fact checking was involved if any at all?"

I cant find many things she has written previously so "how was she chosen to do the co writing?"

maybe a well phrased question about financial rewards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys just received a Email from Malcolm Down the publisher. came across really polity and seems like a really nice guy.

He said that we could email him any questions and he/TA will try his best to awnser them.

So i will send an email in 30 minutes. what are some questions

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are 5 videos of him on daily motion, they are extremely detailed, I have not had time to watch them (I downloaded them of course just in case they disappear) but there is masses of detail in them about him going to school in North London, all kinds of stuff.
    It is all stuff from the book, so there is a hard copy of those stories.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenprunetti View Post
    Just called Avanti Ministries. A girl there said someone will call me back soon with Angela Little's contact details. Anyone got any questions in particular that you think i should ask her?

1. How much "creative license" did you use in writing Tony's story?
    2. To what extent did you attempt to authenticate Tony's story?
    3. Please provide the names and contact details of the "Chinese experts" Malcolm says validated Tony's story.
    4. Has Tony had an enhanced CRB check? if so may we see a copy?
    5. (If she is involved in school visits) may we have copy of your child protection policy?

Just off the top of my head.

Stephen, I'm going to send you a message via youtube, please read it before speaking to her

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbe78 View Post
    It is all stuff from the book, so there is a hard copy of those stories.
    Yes, but he could claim that Ms Little used creative license in the book

the videos are his own words

sorry guys I have to go and work now

good luck with this

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good questions to Little.

Questions to Malcolm

How much fact checking went into the publishing of Taming the Tiger?

How is it possible that Tony met "Al Caponey" in prison when Tony was released in 1992 and Caponey was sentence in 1994?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Littleoldme: You're right on that, hadn't thought that far :-D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:59am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Filehelp!
    I will be nice, don't worry. Good luck with your correspondence with Malcolm. Have you read the emails that Malcolm and i exchanged? Ultimately Malcolm says that as his publisher he stands by Tony's story. I hope you word your questions in a way that prevents Malcolm being evasive and can throw some light on Tony's fairy-tale.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 4:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just got a reply saying that hes going to clarify a few things with Tony and get back to me.

Seems like a really genuine guy, plus very positive articles about him online. Therefore excluding answers that will directly effect Tony I feel confident trusting his answers.