Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 212223243070 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:28am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they keep stringing me along. another hour etc.

Currently one prison staff member is looking for records of tony Anthony and I have been instructed to call back in an hour. surprisingly there all pretty decent at English.

just finished reading the last part of his book about his stay in Bullingdon prison in the U.K. i suspect that this is realistic but it might pay for someone in the U.K to give them a call to clarify this, as i get pretty horrible calling rates to there.

http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/pr...,15,2,15,290,0

I would ask if Tony Anthony was ever there. this could possibly give us information on if this is his real name. i would also ask about the existence of a job called the "red bands" a job that pays 5 quid a week that he did near the end of his sentence.

his sentence ended on Feb 2002 if that helps

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I am ready to believe in the Bullingdon story too. I thought of the "Red Band" too, when I read it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The believability of the story is a good point for us. I would say we should be pretty certian he was at Bullingdon as there was no real reason for the lie.

This is an advantage to us because this means we can inquire at Bullingdon if there was ever a man called Tony or Antonio Anthony there between 2000 - 2002.
    This will show us definitively if his legal name is Tony Antony or not.

Whose gona make the call?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed, but I live in Denmark, so I think it would be too expensive for me too

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just contacted the prison and the office informed me that "to get any information about previous prisoners one would need to write a letter to the prison at":

PO Box 50
    Bicester
    OXON
    OX25 1PZ

[COLOR=#cccccc]stephenprunetti[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: stephenprunetti@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: stephenprunetti</title>@@AMEPARAM@@stephenprunetti could you do this?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:12am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent work guys! Props to ya

I've been really busy work but I've done a little work behind the scenes that I don't want to post about here as I'm sure that Tony (or whatever his name is - I also think that Tony Anthony is probably a made up name) is reading the thread.

I made contact with [COLOR=#cccccc]stephenprunetti[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: stephenprunetti@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: stephenprunetti</title>@@AMEPARAM@@stephenprunetti via my youtube channel

[COLOR=#cccccc]filehelp[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: filehelp@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: filehelp</title>@@AMEPARAM@@filehelp and [COLOR=#cccccc]stubbe78[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: stubbe78@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: stubbe78</title>@@AMEPARAM@@stubbe78

I don't think I can PM you yet as you don't have enough posts but I'd like to share some information with you

Could you please send me a visitor message with your youtube ID or email address?

Or post your youtube ID here if you like

I think that there's a lot more going on here than meets the eye

I also think that, while TA is a fantasist and a liar I think that there are some elements of his story that have some truth in them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:17am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Filehelp, Hi Stubbe,

Excellent research Filehelp! I think you've moved things up a few gears here! I have no reason to doubt that Anthony served time in prison in England for knocking that lady off her moped and killing her. This is a part of his story that i believe will check out. Or did you just want to check to see if he is using his real name? I also have a suspicion that he may have served time in prison in Cyprus at some point. But for what and at what time period, i don't know. Top work on the Pakistani martial artist. I am going to try and contact him or at least someone who might be able to help with that detail of the story.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:23am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I also think that, while TA is a fantasist and a liar I think that there are some elements of his story that have some truth in them.
    That's generally how these things work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea i was thinking that the U.K prison check could mainly be used to clarify whether or not that was his legal name, sadly there not as open with information as Cyprus.

Brilliant! the Pakistani martial artist could be a great lead! now we just need to find someone to try track down an ex U.k terrorist, Ian Davidson.

Also big props for someone that can find Angela Little, the co writers contact details... will be huge.
    Last edited by filehelp; 10/08/2009 3:25am at . Reason: spelling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2009 3:36am

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just called Avanti Ministries. A girl there said someone will call me back soon with Angela Little's contact details. Anyone got any questions in particular that you think i should ask her?