Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 7:39am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jim West, 600-0 in bloody streetfights: The man you want to trust!

Has to post this up just for the guys picture

http://www.tbotech.com/fighttowin.htm

The man you want to trust, with not only your life, but lives of those that you care about is Jim West. He's hushed a room full of hard-drinking brawlers with a simple (yet utterly devastaing) brush of his hand. He sent three of the guys to the hospital before he even put his beer down! He's walked through machine-gun fire to manhandle armed terrorists like they were rag dolls. He quelled a knife-wielding attacker, stitched up his own knife-wounds with purple sewing thread, and went back to his friends to finish the conversation. (All true and witnessed!)

This is only one guy, that whole website is full of this stuff, Ist too late over here to look through all of them but it looks like systema makes an apearence there also

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 7:44am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also this guy, http://www.tbotech.com/cage-fighting.htm the claim is that he is undefeated, I know what your thinking, he probably only had one or two fights... well not only has he only had 2 pro fights in his career he has lost one of them, http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...FighterID=8894
    Im sure he will still know his stuff but the product is definately, at very least hyped up

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 12:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This bio is posted elsewhere, too. But, this was quoted from: http://www.protectmefirst.com/jim_west.asp

Anyone can talk fighting (and a lot do). But only a real fighter like Jim West can show you how to survive and win in the real world. Jim has actually been in over 600 bloody hand-to-hand streetfights... and won every single one, decisively!

Jim earned a half a dozen medals in Iraq during Operation Desert Storm. He was even invited into the top secret Marine "War Room" to help plan offensive strikes. He spent 15 years in the "black bag" arm of the Green Beret earning him the coveted "Whiskey 9" top secret clearance that only the best of the best soldiers ever receive. He trains special forces in hostage rescue and Justice Department agents in Hand-to-hand combat.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/18/2007 12:36pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 12:39pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Jim earned a half a dozen medals in Iraq during Operation Desert Storm. He was even invited into the top secret Marine "War Room" to help plan offensive strikes. He spent 15 years in the "black bag" arm of the Green Beret earning him the coveted "Whiskey 9" top secret clearance that only the best of the best soldiers ever receive. He trains special forces in hostage rescue and Justice Department agents in Hand-to-hand combat.
    [/i][/indent]

Emphasis Added. I don't think I need to say anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:43pm

Style: Modern Army Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Whiskey 9" top secret clearance

As a long time member of the US Army MI community I call BS

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only ever got to Brandy de Jerez 6 clearence... Might be because I work as a foreign advisor only...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:59pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zookrider
    "Whiskey 9" top secret clearance

As a long time member of the US Army MI community I call BS
    Isn't it a crime to impersonate military personell?

Anyone know any good Veteran exposing sites.
    I think there was one that exposed the Bando head guy
    I'm sure they'd do a good job investigating this douche too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:04pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recognize Jim West as an early 90's offering from Tactical Response Solutions, who then changed their name to THREAT Response Solutions. He was being marketing under "Combat Karate" along with guys like Chris Clugston and that cool Navy SEALS guy, Frank Cucci. I recall I may have even seen West's tapes and sent them *right* back because they were "just Karate" (I was looking for something cool back then).

TRS ALWAYS had some greater, meaner, tougher, more skilled guy around the corner. In all logic these guys couldn't possibly keep getting better or they'd end up shooting death rays out their eyes. But nonetheless no sooner would you buy one tape set, a BETTER guy would show up.

This 600 fights - bullshit. I don't care what anyone says or claims. I've heard "hundreds of fights, thousands of spars" from a x-kan guy, "1000's of bar fights" from someone currently being investigated, and now "600-0" from Jim West.

Fucking liar. If he'd kicked that many guys asses he'd be broken up and crippled by now, or one of them would have come back and shot his ass. PLUS, what the hell does karate have to do with planning military offensives for the Marines?

Marial arts is just martial arts, not a gateway into military command, Secret Service OR CIA (reference Frank Dux). Martial arts to the military is like survival training for pilots, training you rarely use, but have to have, NOT a primary skill like flying, communications or other jobs.

In my youth I was in 4 (5 if you stretch it) serious fights, two of which potentially could of cost me my life, and one from which I was rescued by friends after being hit in the head with a bat or Nunchucks (opinions varied). I'm old now and still have residual injuries left over. 600 my ass, unless he's beating up on 'tards or little girls.
    Last edited by ninjoo; 9/18/2007 2:08pm at .

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:08pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    ...600 my ass, unless he's beating up on 'tards or little girls.
    Well, the Universal declaration of human rights (http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html) says:
    All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
    Says nothing about the age or mental state, so 600 could be a valid number after all...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:10pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast