Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 12:37pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJson
    The only thing I can think of is if there is a nerve that goes to the pooper which can be manipulated.
    You are thinking prostate exams :new_shock

BTW, the only Seagal's movie worth watching is "Under Seige"... and only because we get a chance to see Erika Eleniak's perky bazoombas. :icon_thum
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would never work. Why doesn't someone throw an elbow or kick. They all stand there waiting to get knocked out.
    Ok dude, this is like, the 4th or 5th time I've told you. You'll get the answer to that question when you begin to train. :occasion1

On another note, have some of Seagal's 100% Juice.

He'll give you real asian experience.

I can't believe this...

ended up kissing her... NSFW

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 9/19/2007 9:34pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho

BTW, the only Seagal's movie worth watching is "Under Seige"... and only because we get a chance to see Erika Eleniak's perky bazoombas. :icon_thum
    You have to see Hard To Kill! It is better than Under Seige except it does not have well known actors. There were moments where I was laughing so hard I could not see. There is a scene where Seagal is in a coma, and the nurse offers him *****. Then there is the way Seagal taunts the bad guys before he kills them "**** You. Now Die!" as he shoves a pool stick deep inside a bad guys neck. It is the perfect movie for pizza night.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:53pm

Style: Almost Everything.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I saw that just recently. I love when the nurse looks at his junk under the sheet while he is in the coma.

She's like "I want you to bone me" or something like that.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 1:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seagal can give women the asian experience when it comes to penis size.

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to see Hard To Kill! It is better than Under Seige except it does not have well known actors. There were moments where I was laughing so hard I could not see. There is a scene where Seagal is in a coma, and the nurse offers him *****. Then there is the way Seagal taunts the bad guys before he kills them "**** You. Now Die!" as he shoves a pool stick deep inside a bad guys neck. It is the perfect movie for pizza night.
    What about "On Deadly Ground" - that fucking movie didn't make any sense at all!!! I mean, he tried to go save-the-whale on this one. Nothing wrong with that, but ****, spiritual quests, he dreams he fights a bear and then he turns into a fucking eagle. Man, it can't get any cheesier than that. :sick:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 2:59pm

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to mention, mr. "Save-the-whales" destroys installation and spills toxins to lake. Way to go Ego-warrior.:glasses9:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 3:27pm

Style: armchair asswuppin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can confirm The story, minus the pants crapping part. I was with Gene, Gokor and a stunt man named Kenny and they were talking about this exact incident. I don't think there was any defecating, but like a previous poster said, when Gene chokes guys out someone passes him a glass of water and he pours it on their pants so they beleive they have wet themselves. The story is accurate as reported in the first post to my recollection, straight from the horses mouth.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 3:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gene's wife has been on the UG and also confirmed it.

Posted On:
    9/18/2007 3:54pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho

Marked for Death was >
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast