224961 Bullies, 3503 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 95
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. kwoww is offline
    kwoww's Avatar

    poser

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,986

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:33pm


     Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are we talking about the same Randy here?
  2. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:39pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    That describes about 97% of his films.
    You should be more specific.

    For example: did he wear a leather jacket at any point in the movie?

    Alright, I am not talking about his post 9/11 movies. They are a special breed of trashiness and hatred. On a side note everyone should see the most pre-9/11 movie ever, Jean Claude Van Dam's "The Order".


    Also, I forgot to include whether he was shown practicing with a samurai sword in full Aikido gear or not, and some movies he even USED a sword. But usually a rocket launcher. Or a steel pipe. Or an enemies arm.

    Which is funny because they always show him "preparing" for 10 minutes by loading up shotguns and hiding knives on himself and he always ends up having to fight with a fucking steel pipe he somehow rips off the wall with his bare Aikido trained hands.
  3. JJson is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    68

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:49pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a Seagal fan. He made great movies when he first started-- Hard to Kill, Under Seige, Above the Law. I will admit there is some stuff that is not possible, like 10 guys with M-16's shooting at Seagals car and Seagal drives away. But the aikido is fun to watch. BTW, Hard to Kill has some of the funniest comedy. The lines are awesome. I highly recommend this movie to everyone. They did not make it to be funny, but some parts are hard not to laugh at like when the nurse brings Seagal a "gift" while Seagal is in a coma.
  4. JJson is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    68

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    Yeah, that's nonsense.


    I've seen people pee themselves as they went out. But it's not something you can do on purpose...to choke them in a special way. You either put them out or you don't.

    The poo tells you more about Segal's diet than about LeBells choke...:)

    Tomas
    The only thing I can think of is if there is a nerve that goes to the pooper which can be manipulated.
  5. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJson
    I am a Seagal fan. He made great movies when he first started-- Hard to Kill, Under Seige, Above the Law. I will admit there is some stuff that is not possible, like 10 guys with M-16's shooting at Seagals car and Seagal drives away. But the aikido is fun to watch. BTW, Hard to Kill has some of the funniest comedy. The lines are awesome. I highly recommend this movie to everyone. They did not make it to be funny, but some parts are hard not to laugh at like when the nurse brings Seagal a "gift" while Seagal is in a coma.
    Do you realize that as the biggest fan, you are expected to at least spell his name correctly ONCE in your entire post?

    Steel mill in a warehouse, or warehouse in a steel mill. I'm cereal.
  6. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 4:51pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I HATE Seagal movies.
    It's always the same, he plays this quiet ex navy seal type and he looks all angry and badass the whole time.
    Then he snaps some arms and i dunno the movie ends.
    Sometimes he talks some spiritual crap and i change channels.
    I dont like any martial arts movie besides zatoichi.


    edit: btw, what is his fascination with special forces?
    small pen0r or something?
  7. Tomas Drgon is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    629

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 5:04pm


     Style: n/a

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJson
    The only thing I can think of is if there is a nerve that goes to the pooper which can be manipulated.
    The reason why people poop and pee when they go out is that they are tense as they fight it, create tension, and as they go out they relax and the tension is relieved. I don't think there is a button around peoples' necks that you can push to make them poop. But I could be wrong.

    Tomas
  8. JJson is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    68

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 5:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    Do you realize that as the biggest fan, you are expected to at least spell his name correctly ONCE in your entire post?
    It is spelled Seagal. BTW, I'm a fan, not the biggest fan, just a fan. His movies are good action flicks. I'd rather pop in a Seagal DVD than watch most of the stuff on TV (until 24 comes back on the air because that is the best show on TV).
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 5:14pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    The reason why people poop and pee when they go out is that they are tense as they fight it, create tension, and as they go out they relax and the tension is relieved. I don't think there is a button around peoples' necks that you can push to make them poop. But I could be wrong.

    Tomas
    Trust me, if there was such a button i would have found it and misused it over and over again...
    Taking the bus would never be the same again..LOL!
  10. BASE853 is offline
    BASE853's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    101

    Posted On:
    9/17/2007 5:28pm


     Style: tkd, kickboxing, bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Trust me, if there was such a button i would have found it and misused it over and over again...
    Taking the bus would never be the same again..LOL!
    LOL. I think it would be fun to use at work. Some one is having a tough day and you go up to them and appear to be patting them on the back, and then they **** themselves.

    This works if you have an office or a factory job.

    This could get messy if while doing somone from behind you grap the wrong part of their neck/shoulders.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.