Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am telling you, Jean Claude Van Damne's "The Order", a movie released in September 2001 which was about evil Jihad terrorists trying to blow up the holiest shrines of Islam to make a Holy War happen. It had the infamous "kung fu jew" scene where van damme fights a huge palestinian man with kung fu, and this is while he is a jewish jewel thief working out of the WTC. I **** you not.

Perfect for "racial based drinking games".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody somehow get Steven Seagal join the boards, man up and confess. That would earn him a lot of respect here.

As well as more laughs.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did it happen? Depends if you took the red pill....or the blue pill. The story I hear from a co-worker's uncle's bartender, who has a friend that was a janitor in bowling alley run by a deadly martial artist in the style of Wing-Ping-Pong named "Ron" was quoted as saying....I was on the set. I personally didnt see anything but....and I quote "Anyone crazy enough to have 3 children with the most beautiful movie star in the world with lips like pillows and a voice that any man would let himself get 5 wedgies from midgets in drag to hear for 10 seconds....and then divorce her for______(not one person knows!) well, anything is possible."

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pakua42 View Post
    Did it happen? Depends if you took the red pill....or the blue pill. The story I hear from a co-worker's uncle's bartender, who has a friend that was a janitor in bowling alley run by a deadly martial artist in the style of Wing-Ping-Pong named "Ron" was quoted as saying....I was on the set. I personally didnt see anything but....and I quote "Anyone crazy enough to have 3 children with the most beautiful movie star in the world with lips like pillows and a voice that any man would let himself get 5 wedgies from midgets in drag to hear for 10 seconds....and then divorce her for______(not one person knows!) well, anything is possible."
    Yawn.
    2007? Are you really that bored?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** it since this has been brought back up for no freaking good reason here is
    Steven Seagal denies this **** happened

and here we go with this

Page 10 of 10 First ... 678910