Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 2:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is it true Steven Seagal was beaten by a Judo guy?

Is it true a stunt man who knew Judo put a choke hold on Seagal that caused him to poop his pants?

http://www.judoinfo.com/discuss/index.php?showtopic=951

Post #12 has the most information-

According to Gokor this took place on the set of "Out for Justice" where Segal was using a Brooklin accent and did a stick fight w/Dan Inasanto-who also tels thsi story. Well Segal was being a dick to the stuntmen, but that is his normal behavior according to them. Well he is talking about how bad he is and the stuntment say "Yeah, well we got this old guy back here who could choke you out!" and Segal stated that nobody coulod get close to him to choke him out he also had never heard of Judo Gene LeBell before that encounter. Well Gene came over and said that he could choke him out and and Segal said that he couldn't so Gene grabbed him real quick and started to choke him. Segal tapped and said that that wasn't fair he was talking and wasn't ready for Gene. So Uncle Gene waited for Sega to get "ready" and when he said that he was Gene grabbed him and started to choke him out and Segal coudln't do nothing w/the old guy. Well Gene was pissed off because Segal was being very rough for no reason on the stunt guys when doing the fight scenes w/them and was upset becuase Segal said he wasn't ready and woul;dn't admit that Gene hooked him so as Uncle Gene would oput it "there is 2 ways to choke a person out, one way the ygo out nice and wake up ok, the other is they go out quick and they piss and crap on themselves" Gene did the latter! Then he drug Segal over to a closet and put hi in there uncouncious. When he came to everybody was cracking up and he went and changed his clothes and fired Gene and his guys. Gene has not worked on another Segal Movie since.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gene LeBell isn't just a stunt man that knows Judo. He's one of the biggest pioneers of Judo during the 50's.

AFIAK by all accounts this is a true story thats been around for awhile.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    ...by all accounts this is a true story thats been around for awhile.
    This is where "video or did not happen" should appear on your screen...

Would be so much fun to watch though. I mean finally not from a Farrelly brothers film, but for real...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:16pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo Gene does not need video to support his claims.
    The Video needs Judo Gene!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I first heard this story from one of my Hanmudo instructors, when one of the other students was getting a little too enthusiastic swinging from Seagal's testicles. The funny thing is the instructor that told the story is actually a huge fan of Seagal's movies and owns every straight to video piece of crap Seagull has ever made.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    Judo Gene does not need video to support his claims.
    The Video needs Judo Gene!
    :5bowtie:
    I'd actually considered the matter as proven if I'd read a quote from Gene saying it happened, from a verifiable source. Did he ever confirm it?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by Gene LeBell
    Yes, Tonuzaba. I did it
    There ya go.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is second hand but I was told there was some legal ramifications for Gene which is why he doesn't about it "offically."
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being choked out by Gene Lebel would not mean that anyone is a *****. Gene Lebel is still one of the toughest around. He used to fight in no holds barred contests for whatever prize money they would put up and he would go home with the money most of the time. Maybe even all of the time. That old guy could still kick ass if he wanted to. As far as not working on a Seagal movie ever again, whose choice would that be?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:37pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ttt for Judo Gene who, in line with the principles of Judo, was able to redirect the momentum of Steven Segal's poop!!
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast