Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 5:43pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Today I ate a whopper and french fries at noon. And I'm about to eat another whopper. Somehow I should feel guilty, but I'm not. **** diet!!! I need fat!!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

poser

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 6:47pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to In-N-Out (your location says Hollywood) and get a real burger. Whoppers are semen-covered **** patties.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 6:55pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    Go to In-N-Out (your location says Hollywood) and get a real burger. Whoppers are semen-covered **** patties.
    That semen-covered-pattie jab reminded me of "Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle" :guitar:

I was too lazy to drive around (Bugger King is just around the corner). Got my last whopper about an hour ago when I was coming from the gym. As nasty as they are, ****, after squatting, they felt like god-sent.

I'm gonna eat some eggs and maybe a beer later tonight. I know I'll feel guilty tomorrow... but tonight, **** it. My manly, potruding gut demands it. :viking:

-- EDIT --

I don't live in Hollywood anymore. I live a few miles to the west, in "Porcupine" (that's how my little nephew calls "Pembroke Pines" :tongue3:)
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 9/16/2007 7:03pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

**** you math class

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 6:56pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 8:59pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yesterday, my parents were out, so I took my lil bro out for a burrito.

Does a burrito for dinner count as cheating? It seems to have all your food groups: Protein (beans, chicken), carbs (rice, salsa, guacemole, Jalapenos), whatever dairy is (cheese, sour cream), and hot sauce. Is hot sauce a food group?

What if I went to the gym that same day? Is it cheating?

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 9:22pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    Yesterday, my parents were out, so I took my lil bro out for a burrito.

Does a burrito for dinner count as cheating? It seems to have all your food groups: Protein (beans, chicken), carbs (rice, salsa, guacemole, Jalapenos), whatever dairy is (cheese, sour cream), and hot sauce. Is hot sauce a food group?

What if I went to the gym that same day? Is it cheating?
    Burittos if the beans arent boiled in lard is really healthy compared to the other mexican foods you can eat.

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 9:25pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so fucking glad I am a natural 220. I mean I do drop to 205 but it is sheer hell. Been going more the HW route lately and I think I keep it that way unless I get offered a really good fight.

When I drop to LHW I cut like a competative bodybuilder. Keto stix, no carbs and the whole nine yards. The **** end is that I have to compete after cutting so I usually start a little farther out and drop under 205 to 200 and the regiment carbs back into my diet to get my BS leveled out. But I have a pretty good support system in guys I work/train with and at least one of them is cutting as well. To tell the 100% truth. Anytime I have attempted to cut on my own I had a miserable time and cheated a lot. Having a training partner who is cuttin with you makes it easier. I don't know if it's cuz you can bitch to him about it and have him agree vs everybody else who seem to think you are crazy for A) fighting to begin with & B) for losing weight to fight.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony and I track our calories at http://www.thedailyplate.com

I am down to 172 from 216 since ~Apr11th. Knowing what I eat helps alot. Out of all the tracking sites, I found this one most user friendly.

Still digging on James Brown

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:14pm

Style: BJJ & Judo (1k)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could troll the **** out of this thread by posting a picture of my abs and a list of what I eat.

However I believe in karma and I'm already terrified that metabolism will give me the finger when I turn 30.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:21pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Road food is the worst for me. Traveling 20 days a month makes dieting a bitch.

Then of course I work out of my father's home office...so guess who makes lunch?

That's right...Momma Vaillencourt. Creator of the 3000 calorie-per-ounce casserole that tastes like happy. God forbid you don't clean your plate, too. You wanna insult my 200-pound Irish mother? People are surprised when I tell them I'm one of twelve kids...and those are just the ones that "made it."
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast