Administrator

Posted On:
    9/29/2007 2:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Thus, a lineage. and that is the good reason to use lineage, as I said earlier. People with hundreds of hours learnign from people with hundreds of hours, who also learned from.....

Just claiming a line without putting the work in yourself is the Bullshit of Lineage.

Can we atleast agree on that?
    No you fail.

You have no clue how much I have practiced the material or how much matt time I have. You areguement is invalid. But yes I made that example to show the ridiculousness of making a claim based strictly on the order of teachers. Lineage tells us only what possible information theory we have been exposed to and maybe the quality of education we got, but not if we actually succeded in the performance of it.
    I'm going by what you have said on multiple threads.
    Okay so, you are establishing you are a liar?

Or are you saying you lied about your training when you type on Bullshido?

Actually, I was just trying to first establish if my personal teacher was considered a crappler or if they have the EXPERIENCE and SKILL to create a grappling training program.
    Sifu Emin is considered a fake and a fraud on here and HIS PROGRAM is called CRAPPLING. I want to first get over this point before moving forward.

Is Emin Boztepe a crappler or is he experienced enough to be considered a "real" grappler?

Does his experience allow him to create a training set that could be functional and effective?

Again, please make up your mind, his he a wrestler/grappler or is he a "crappler"?
    He is a wrestler by your admission. He took out techniques instead of teaching it in its entirty. That makes him a crappler. Now, if he continues to go to a wrestling coach and practices wrestling on a consistent basis with other grapplers, he would be a grappler.

Emin has said over and over if you do not practice this it will not work. We do not believe it jumps to us from some magically connection.
    Practicing poor crappling doesn't magically make these techniques work. You practice bad techniques a 1000 times they are still bad.

Do you know what he teaches? Do you know what we practice?

explain in detail why it is "half assed"
    Nope. I already have as many others have on this website. You'll have to ask other for explanations. What I have learned is you takes any ideas given tod make your crapple more authoritative. So, tro a beginner you have all the grappling down and can fool the uninitiated.

Let others help you critique you crappling. I'm done.

Oh I will still police these threads.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 2:32am

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look if your gonna say anti-grappling techniques are bad and crap then you better give me an example. This site has made flying armadillo jokes and said things like "****" and "need sprawl" but hasn't really done much but ridicual the slow acting in Instructional videos.

and taking out techniques makes crap? So BJJ is crap Judo because it stream lined the technical arsenal? I don't think so.

I never lied. I have admited to having a "crapple" level of skill based on this websites standard, which I am still trying to figure out. I don't consider myself to be crap or lacking in sufficent ground experience though.

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 7:15am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look if your gonna say anti-grappling techniques are bad and crap then you better give me an example. This site has made flying armadillo jokes and said things like "****" and "need sprawl" but hasn't really done much but ridicual the slow acting in Instructional videos.

and taking out techniques makes crap? So BJJ is crap Judo because it stream lined the technical arsenal? I don't think so.

I never lied. I have admited to having a "crapple" level of skill based on this websites standard, which I am still trying to figure out. I don't consider myself to be crap or lacking in sufficent ground experience though.
    I've, as well as others, already answered why they are crap all through multiple threads with you in them. You choose to ignore or don't care what I and others have said.

So, nope I don't have to give you ****. It was spelled out in the How do Hooks thread here. It was spelled out in the anti-grappling thread out in YMAS or MABS.

Don't know don't care can't be bothered typing to a wall any longer.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 7:17am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes, if you don't know what you are doing.

You aren't Yip nor are you Helio.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 7:26am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Logic fails on this one. I'm tired of trying. If this were YMAS, I'd fall back on the one thing illogical people get (like AlienGunFighter), and that's cursing. Lots and lots of cursing. Coupled with satire, sarcasm, and a severe disdain for society in general. That usually causes enough headway to, at the least, alienate the idiots enough that they stop posting for awhile and give us all some rest. Ah, sweet release.

DTT: You've double talked, backtracked, and given hypocritical comment after hypocritical comment on this and other topics. We see it, you won't admit it. In the other thread you reply to one poster with "MMA is LARPing self defense", then reply to me stating "I never said MMA isn't translateable to self defense". How do those two statements not mean contradictory things?

Logic fails on you. Wholeheartedly. I give up trying to use it as your lips are so firmly attached to Boztepe's...kool-aid, that you can't lift them long enough to hear yourself speak. Words tumble from you like they did from the prom Queen in her comment about America's School system. If you don't know which one, I'm sure someone will enlighten you...

Good day to you and good luck at your next shedparty...err, Boztepe Seminar.

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 7:48am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the problem and it can be solved easily. Simple get a grappler involved. Judo, Sambo, Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Greco etc. I and others have made it clear, if there are no grapplers involved it is not grappling. BTW, how long would it take myself and couple of friends with an Ip Chun book and some youtube vids to become sufficent (sic) with the Tsun? To me that is what you are doing with grappling.

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 1:12pm

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Posted in the wc anti-grapple thread.

DTT, you win. I can not compete with your anti-logic. Anyone who has ever rolled around with another person is a grappler. Anyone who has ever wore boxing gloves, even if they never hit anyone is a boxer and WT is the greatest martial art ever and Sifu Emin is the greatest fighter who as ever lived. Oh yeah, my wrestling linage goes back to Milo of Crete. Stupid fucking asshat.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroth
    In the other thread you reply to one poster with "MMA is LARPing self defense", then reply to me stating "I never said MMA isn't translateable to self defense". How do those two statements not mean contradictory things?
    well, translating to SD is what you do with your Live action role playing skills when a violent assult occurs on you. As I said there ALL MA are LARP, you people just can not stand the fantasy freaks in their Cosplay costumes so you don't wanna be put under the same label.

but tapping out is LARP. Stopping hits on the surface is LARP. Zone hitting and supressed hiting with weapons is LARP. Protective gear is LARP. this is good LARP

Now I have made the assertion that SOME MMA people are actually Cosplaying the sport. They pretend they are gonna be ring fighters, talk about how fun it as to spar in a cage at the gym, get tapout Tatoos or wear soponsership style cloths without being sponsered,etc...but are never gonna ever do a real sport fight, so this is bad LARP.

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

poser

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 3:18pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you retarded or just.... no you're definitely retarded.

LARPing = Live Action RolePlay. You can't be LARPing if you're not playing a role. MMA fighters are MMA fighters, most of them claim to be nothing but MMA fighters, and I have yet to hear anyone who says that MMA is intended to replicate anything other than MMA. I'll say it again: MMA is not intended to replicate anything other than MMA, therefore it is not LARPing. It is LARPing, however, when you claim to be teaching deadly self-defense but are actually teaching ****. I'll say it again: Crappy MAs like most _ing _un are LARPing because they claim to impart deadly skills but in reality impart none whatsoever, therefore practitioners of said styles are roleplaying, and therefore it is LARPing.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456