Administrator

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 10:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

_ing _un Sucks Month CMA Subforum Linage Version

Wing Chun has extremely useful concepts that, for the most part, work. The problem is that 99.99999999 % of schools that apply it **** it up. That goes for all the self-proclaimed masters and grandmasters (Moy Yat, Leung Ting, Grados, Emin Boztepe, etc.)

Originally Posted by Kungfu_Pete

Fake: There is only one true lineage, and that is Yip Man's. But everyone fucked up on learning his lineage, and voila, that's why we have all these lineages that look like Wing Chun. Remember: there are no lineages, only a lineage.

Originally Posted by Kungfu_Pete
    Oh I agree that there are many lineages to WC, but my point is that there is only ONE real lineage. I know it's hard to believe that Yip Man is the sole heir and the one true lineage to Wing Chun. The problem is that even those who claim they teach Yip Man's lineage are doing Wing Chun wrong. Another reason why I know this is because those websites you've shown me show them doing Wing Chun wrong.
    Oh he spars 1.5 times a month..........A MONTH.
    He also has to hide it from his teacher.

So all you EBMASers and Moy Yaters **** it up.

That is all.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 11:08am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, isn't it true there are many ways to get into Heaven?

Having made the obligatory Jack Chick reference, I just want to emphasize again for those joining us late in the game:

Wing Chun has extremely useful concepts that, for the most part, work. The problem is that 99.99999999 % of schools that apply it **** it up. That goes for all the self-proclaimed masters and grandmasters (Moy Yat, Leung Ting, Grados, Emin Boztepe, etc.)
    If you have this ABSOLUTELY AWESOME idea that, by your own admission 99.9999999% of people cannot apply in real life, your idea is not ABSOLUTELY AWESOME or even JUST SORT OF AWESOME. It's like Chunners are the sort of people that would watch Communism ravage Russia, China, Cambodia, Germany, and Cezechoslovakia, and still insist "the principles are sound, you just need to find the right regime."
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 11:53am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lineage Wars '07 begins.

Yip Man is in the lead, but not for long, as I see Leung Ting coming up from behind! But William Cheung is off to a splendid start as well, roudning out the top three!

And as they round the corner it's Leung Ting, Yip Man, and William Cheung...but who is this? Oh my, here comes that little scrapper Jiu Wan making a run for the lead! Following Wan in fourth is Yuen Chai-Wan and Leung Shum Dit (the progenitor of the ever controversial Weng Shun!)!

Huzzah, the race is drawing tighter as we get deeper in...but oh no, here comes a new competitor. It's...it's...OMG It's Bruce Lee's ghost! And it...appears...as though...he has a million PFYs (if you know what PFY and BOFH are, it is horribly unrelated to the thread, but hilarious) attached firmly to his nuts! Will he win after death?! Could he beat Matt Hughes in his prime?! Learn next time on "Lineage Wars, '07"!

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 11:58am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That goes for all the self-proclaimed masters and grandmasters (Moy Yat, Leung Ting, Grados, Emin Boztepe, etc.)
    Troll.

The guy says that only Yip Man people have t3h r34l. Well, all those people ARE Yip Man people.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No he says there is only one linage of wing chun. That anyone outside of YIP man isn't WC.

You guys ruined it.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:47pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    No he says there is only one linage of wing chun. That anyone outside of YIP man isn't WC.

You guys ruined it.
    There might be more lineages, but...

Did your lineage have fighters winning in THE REAL ILLEGAL ROOFTOP FIGHTS?

No? Then your lineage most probably sucks.

Because it is a scientifically proven fact, that lineages never entering the ROOFTOPS did not prove their concepts and techniques work.

So shut up and get back to making your wood cry (and I ain't talking about priapism here...):pool:
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/16/2007 12:50pm at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    There might be more lineages, but...

Did your lineage have fighters winning in THE REAL ILLEGAL ROOFTOP FIGHTS?

No? Then your lineage most probably sucks.

Because it is a scientifically proven fact, that lineages never entering the ROOFTOPS did not prove their concepts and techniques work.

So shut up and get back to making your wood cry (and I ain't talking about priapism here...):pool:
    So, that means Choy Li Fut is the real wing chun?

Or is it Hung Gar?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, due to bad record keeping, Jiu Wan actually has a chance of being an heir of Wing Chun on par with Yip Man, depending on where you go for your information. He purportedly learned from Jiu tong who was "in the same lineage as Yip Man". Not a student of Yip Man, but in the same lineage, ie. taught by the same master. So, Jiu Wan, under KFP's rhetoric, I mean, statements, is a valid wing chun format that is NOT from Yip Man. Furthermore, there are claims such as what follows surrounding Jiu Wan:

"Grandmaster Yip Man, before he passed away, presented Jiu Wan (seen together at right) with a plaque on which was written the four words "Wing Chun Jing Tung" which means "Wing Chun the Pure Tradition." With his skills thus recognized, and teaching his students in a dignified manner, Jiu Wan Sifu had no regrets."

KFP fails at demonstrating that only Yip Man's Wing Chun is teh r34l, which would mean that lineage is a non-issue. So, wing chun must suck across the board regardless of lineage.

And then there's this:

http://www.wcarchive.com/html/sifus/...ifus-other.htm

Interesting read if you're interested in this whole Non-Yip Man thing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroth
    Hey, due to bad record keeping, Jiu Wan actually has a chance of being an heir of Wing Chun on par with Yip Man, depending on where you go for your information. He purportedly learned from Jiu tong who was "in the same lineage as Yip Man". Not a student of Yip Man, but in the same lineage, ie. taught by the same master. So, Jiu Wan, under KFP's rhetoric, I mean, statements, is a valid wing chun format that is NOT from Yip Man. Furthermore, there are claims such as what follows surrounding Jiu Wan:

"Grandmaster Yip Man, before he passed away, presented Jiu Wan (seen together at right) with a plaque on which was written the four words "Wing Chun Jing Tung" which means "Wing Chun the Pure Tradition." With his skills thus recognized, and teaching his students in a dignified manner, Jiu Wan Sifu had no regrets."

KFP fails at demonstrating that only Yip Man's Wing Chun is teh r34l, which would mean that lineage is a non-issue. So, wing chun must suck across the board regardless of lineage.

And then there's this:

http://www.wcarchive.com/html/sifus/...ifus-other.htm

Interesting read if you're interested in this whole Non-Yip Man thing.
    I already posted four links of non-Yip linage. That's where his whole that is your opinion bullshit started.

Stupid Retard I didn't research those linages. Those aren't my opinions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 12:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oi, I must have missed that in the other thread. I must admit I was too busy looking for funny videos and everything KFP said after he started dangling from scrotum hairs was...overlooked. I will now go back and read the interchange.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast