Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 3:17am

Style: JKD/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ashida Kim Levitates!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=2033632585

I found this hilarious video on AK's myspace page. It needs no explanation, no introduction. His douchebaggery speaks for itself. I knew he was a fraud but JEEZ! He's doing magic tricks that a four year old can do! Shameless.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 3:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Shotokan, MT Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the entertainment. Made my day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 3:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: working and schooling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasted four plus minutes of my life for second-rate legerdemain that I've seen the mentally handicapped perform with more proficiency! Damn you, Ashida Kim! Damn, you to hellllllllllllllll!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 3:51am

Style: Judo + sports ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put a blowtorch to his head. It will heat the air inside it, hopefully making it and its owner float away forever. Or kill them both. Either way it's a win-win situation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 4:55am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a veteran of performance magic for decades - I can not even refer to that as even a crappy magic effect.

Kim is a frickin moron....and that piece of crap 'levitation' was as easy to see through as a window.
    ANYONE who is fooled by that crap....well, come and play 3 card monte with me - bring lot's of money.

You could not fool a rational 4 year old with that - but, I fear he will fool some.

Isolated and Confused

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 5:04am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How many takes do you think it required for him not to be knocked off his scrawny arse cheeks by the assistamoron with the hoop?
    Failing to become awesome since 1976

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 7:40am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamabushi
    How many takes do you think it required for him not to be knocked off his scrawny arse cheeks by the assistamoron with the hoop?
    Did you see how fat the "assistamoron" was? I actually thought that he going to roll under Ashida Kim to prove that he was in fact floating.

It does seem that the lovely people of myspace are ripping him a third asshole with comments (Bullshido ripped him a second one already).

poser

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 7:41am

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How many times do you think it will require for people to not use the search function, repost videos, and to top it all off not use the video forum or proper media tags?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 9:22am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    knoww -
    some just visit this site...maybe once a week or more - and have other contacts that are more important to their lives.
    This is the internet - and some have the skills I wish I had -and the time I might never have...to do sharp and direct investigations.
    The problem with any video as expressed as 'real time' is all about film parameters:
    ie:
    CUT - change the angle - repeat.
    Like any recorded movie without a control venue - like the movies of Lee - CUT- next take.
    That happens in any movie- best 'take' gets spun in.
    datdamnmachine...
    MySpace is about a few years in calling this flim flam artist to task...in fact - this site tore him about 20 new ass-holes already!

Can you believe that many years ago - some people actually thought he was a real dealer?

A lot did.
    Now - to me - we are kicking a still twitching horse to the deserved death Kim has earned.

HEY! Ashida!

You jumped the shark years ago.

Take your ill earned money and run away.
    I suggest a good mutual fund.

Invest the $$$ - and run away...for if you continue - eventually some real dealer is going to meet up - and give you a beating of biblical proportions.

Take the money - and run!

Palladin Publications and your other venues have sent you enough money.
    JUST DISSOLVE INTO THE ETHER.

GO The **** away...no real MArtist considers you anything but a clown.

And what goes around..comes around - get off the Merry Go Round.
    The general public has wild hairs in the mix....and I doubt that you can survive a scenario of
    a 'crazy nut' might might sneak up on ya...hell, Lennon never thought a .38 was a coming his way.

Ya scammed and made 2-much money.
    Leave the real martial students to their personal investigations.

Mutual funds or real estate will make you more- and HONEST money - leave the martial alone.

Ashida -
    this site has made you - a pimple- an infection on the ass of Martial study - a reverse cleb.
    Like Phil - you are a frickin joke we love to share - a dead horse.

In just 5 years - you can supplement investments by your long term inter net offerings...Palladin will still send residuals.

Levitate?

You look less than the transcendental meditation Maha Rishi Mahesh Yogi dorks with better hip hop movement..at least they were air born like a second or 2 - like kangaroos jumping.

Even the movement of the hoop was something NO magician would try to sell in a birthday party with a 5 year old group.
    OH - if you read this, - sue me!
    I have a fine legal team for free -and know I can rip you another new asshole!

Collect them all!

Ashida is really the oldest of news....and as limp as linguine - overcooked.

NEVER gonna happen.
    GIGO is the over ruling thing here.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    9/15/2007 9:39am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    As a veteran of performance magic for decades - I can not even refer to that as even a crappy magic effect.

Kim is a frickin moron....and that piece of crap 'levitation' was as easy to see through as a window.
    ANYONE who is fooled by that crap....well, come and play 3 card monte with me - bring lot's of money.

You could not fool a rational 4 year old with that - but, I fear he will fool some.
    FOR MY NEXT TRICK

NINJA MIND CONTROL

PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN ONE AND TEN

GREAT

NOW MAKE 3 ROWS OF SEVEN CARDS
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast