Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 2:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroChick
    Lecithin for weight loss and energy? How does that work?

I took lecithin when I was nursing to help with blocked milk ducts, but I didn't know it had other purposes (I am presuming, JJson, that breastfeeding problems are not among your health concerns :XXkiss: )
    Lecithin is made of two nutrients inositol and choline that work together. What I was told is without lecithin, the body can't burn fat very well. Lecithin is an agent that helps move fat from fat cells to cells where it is burned off.

Here is what I found on the web about the two nutrients that make lecithin-

Inositol can lower cholesterol levels and break up deposits in arteries. It is very effective in preventing eczema outbreaks. Inositol aids the body in redistributing fat (especially during periods of weight loss). It has even been associated with hair loss prevention.

Choline is a fat emulsifying member of the B-family of vitamins. It works together with Inositol. It is the rare ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier, and in doing so, helps the brain produce memory enhancing chemicals.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    9/17/2007 3:02pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJson
    Choline is a fat emulsifying member of the B-family of vitamins. It works together with Inositol. It is the rare ability to pass through the blood-brain barrier, and in doing so, helps the brain produce memory enhancing chemicals.
    I don't take it because . . . . um, **** I forgot
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123