Style
    BJJ+MT Noob, TKD BB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MMA Gear - shops in London UK

I know there are lots of sites selling MMA kit online, but does anyone know of a shop in London where I go to buy shorts, rashguards etc.?

OmegaBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We knew you could do it! tapoften posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Style
    BJJ
    Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any reason why you don't want to buy it online? Although personally I tend to buy most of my stuff from America: when I still did striking regularly, I got some good quality but nevertheless cheap gloves from TXMMA.com (considerably cheaper than the typical English equivalent, like MMAUniverse).

Alternately, there are a few clubs in London that sell equipment: from my BJJ perspective, I know that London Fight Factory does a decently priced Vulkan gi (65). I'd imagine London Shoot probably sells gear too, but couldn't say for certain.

Might also be worth looking at a thread like this (although thats a bit now), or searching through the Strikestan forum. I'm sure I remember some kind of consolidated glove thread, but can't seem to find it now.

Style
    BJJ+MT Noob, TKD BB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Can, I'll probably just get it on-line. Motive was simply impatience - get to see before I buy, and acquire it this weekend rather than wait for shipping.

Style
    sadness and tears
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or you could just go buy some quick dry boardies and a rashie from a surf store? Is probably cheaper.

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try Shaolin Way in Little Newport Street near Leicester Sq Underground. It's run by Sifu Yap Leong.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't think of any shops off the top of my head mate. There's one in Basildon but that's miles from you.

I found Ebay to have a deluge of MA equipment at reasonable prices.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blitz, which is now located in Woolwich. If you have a legitimate Black Belt grade, which is recognised, you might also get a discount.

Got a very good Gi and also my Katana from them.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

jagmma, mma and fight gear in london

i know this is an old thread, but you may be interested in www.jagmma.com - we are opening an mma/fight shop this week in Fulham, south-west london. We stock brands such as Joya, Twins, Fairtex etc. I'm not sure if this is considered cheerleading or advertising, but i guess it answers the question!

D

--------------------
    www.jagmma.com - we sell fight gear, training equipment and clothing for MMA, Boxers, Muay Thai, Ju-jitsu and other Martial Arts: Joya, UFC, Phantom, Top King, Venum, Fairtex and other top brands