MMA School vs School Tournament
PANKRATION NATIONAL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Date: July 26, 2008
Time: Noon to 6PM
Location: Santa Ana High School
520 W. Walnut St., Santa Ana, California
Men's teams: ages 18 and above. 16 and 17 year old may participate with parental waiver. Licensed professional fighters may not participate.
Cadet teams: ages 11 to 13 yrs. 10 year olds may compete with parental waiver.
NOTE- You can combine schools to make a team.
• This is a dual team event. The top four teams will receive a Trophy and individual medals for all top 3 team members. All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 2 matches.
• Men's Teams should have a competitor in each of the following weight classes:-135lbs -145lbs -155lbs -165lbs -175lbs -185lbs -200lbs -230lbs & 230plus
• Cadet (11 – 13 year olds) Teams should have a competitor in each of the following weights: -80lbs -95lbs -110lbs -125lbs -145lbs
• Teams may have up to 5 alternates. (3 for Cadet)
• Each Men's team will have a $200 entry fee regardless of the amount of competitors. Cadet teams will have a $100 entry fee.
• Team Uniforms and Sponsors are encouraged. Sponsors get a free venders table and can post a banner inside the venue.
This is not an individual tournament. Winning Teams will advance in the tournament.
Team Rosters and Registration fees must be submitted by July 19, 2008
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 949 305-9170 - Ph 949 829-6857
Team Registration forms are available at: www.fightleague.org
do something in michigan, goddamnit.
Prospective Teams include:
(Some schools may combine with others to form teams)
-Millennia Jiu Jitsu, San Bernardino CA
-Subfighter, MCB Camp Pendleton CA
-City Boys, Sacramento City College CA
-Cleber Jiu Jitsu, Orange County CA
-Fight Club 29, MCB 29 Palms CA
-Riverside Submission, Riverside CA
-Next Generation, Lake Havasu AZ
-Tom Vo’s TKD, Orange County CA
-Perry’s Athletic Training Center, Grass Valley CA
-The Compound MMA, San Diego, CA
- Throwdown Elite/ Lister, San Diego CA
Prospective Cadet (11-13yrs) Teams include:
Combined Orange County Team
Combined Riverside Team
Combined Ventura Team
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO