Posted On:9/11/2007 7:25pm
Style: WMA, Suio Ryu
- "WTF? How can you possibly say a respected martial art from (insert somewhere in Asia here) that is 10000 years old be worthless? I can't believe anyone would say something like that! You don't know what you are talking about!"
- "You are just a bunch of MMA UFC gay nutriders who don't respect anything and are probably fat nerds in front of your keyboards"
- "You can't fight in teh str33t so you just make fun of real martial arts"
- "You can suck me, you (insert gay bashing expletive here)"
- "If we train (random TMA here) with aliveness and sparring then it will work just fine"
- "Well if you train (random TMA) on top of (popular MMA styles) then you can still be an effective fighter in your (TMA) style"
- "I found groundfighting in the forms and now we can defeat the grapplers at their own game"
- "If you practice the kata/forms until you are ninety years old you will be really good at them and be able to do them in real life"
- "that's not t3h r3al (random TMA here)"
- "I can't believe I wasted my time and money on (random TMA)"
- "I feel like a moron"
- "I am quitting MA because it doesn't look like the movies when real people actually fight, and I am buying a gun instead"
- "My feelings are hurt because the people at Bullshido made fun of my martial art and I know they are right"
- "I started taking a (BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling, etc...) class and I can't believe how much I have learned. TMA sucks. I will now mercilessly make fun of every noob who doesn't know that whatever he/she is doing is complete crap."
Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.
Posted On:9/11/2007 7:38pm
Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
Made me laugh. Pretty on point. +rep
Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
...Willing is not enough you must do ~Bruce Lee
They don't think it be how it is, but it do
Posted On:9/11/2007 7:41pm
Style: lol yet again more Judo !
That didn't suck nearly as much as it could have .
Originally Posted by ghost55
Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
Posted On:9/11/2007 7:49pm
thanks... I have read a LOT of posts since I registered, and I couldn't help notice the similarities between the 5 Stages of Grief and what happens when people find out their martial arts basically sucks. As in grief counseling, some people never make it through all 5 stages.
Any suggestions for adding to the Bargaining would be nice, this seems to be the funniest part of the grieving process.
Last edited by nzeman; 9/11/2007 7:52pm at .
Posted On:9/11/2007 7:55pm
Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar
5 stages of retardation:
1.) Post on Bullshido to bash styles, this makes the retard feel wanted and accepted by others.
2.) Make completely pointless threads to try and get as much attention as possible. "Hey guys! Look I make fun too!"
3.) kill yourself
4.) Kill yourself
5.) Kill yourself
p.s. Just kidding, youre right.
Posted On:9/11/2007 9:43pm
What stage is Axelton in?
T3h R34l Gangnam Style!
Posted On:9/11/2007 9:46pm
thankfully I started with step 3.
edit: and didn't dwell in step 4 for very long at all.
Misguided style basher
Posted On:9/11/2007 9:48pm
He probably does the real Wing Chun so that model doesn't apply to him
You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM
just die already. Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM
Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/
Posted On:9/11/2007 10:01pm
Style: MM to tha A
Denial stage was pretty huge for me. Anger stage was present, but not as long.
Posted On:9/11/2007 10:14pm
Style: Baji, MuayThai, Boxing
Funny and true
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info