Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 3:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peedee Shaolin, in his latest article discusses Jim Lacy's "18 Daoist Palms" style:

This guy has been on my hit list for quite awhile boys and girls. I had always knew that he had, in my own humble opinions, views and beliefs about his martial art that I would call "fukking crazy" but in the 11/02 Black Belt Magazine he really talks about the "more interesting" side of his art.

You can also view a video of his Iron Palm in action from his website here:
    http://www.ironpalm.com/InnerIronForearmCoconutBreakNumber21.WMV

As always, feel free to provide your comments and rate the article.

Hey, thank you, please keep Crazy Lacy on your hit list.That man is living in his fantasy,he break his coconuts with brute force and he probably baked them first so that it will break easier.Yes, a coconut is a fruit, but the reason for breaking a coconut is because it has a springy shell and is difficult to break so the principle is that if the coconut is brokened suspended etc. it will damage the Human skull. As far as Crazy Lacy's claim about cancer causing palm and all that rubbish is just that, a bunch of rubbish. Jim is a Kenpo guy and know nothing about Kung Fu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 3:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey PeeDee PeeWee, Keep one thing in mind, this guys been in Black Belt Magazine and you have not!
    Again, here's a guy training in the arts for many years and you know better at 26. How long have you been formally training PeeWee???? I'm sure I'm on that "Hit List"

Dave Vanderhoff (VAN)

Mr. Vanderhoff, being in Black Belt means nothing! being in Black belt doesn't make Crazy Lacy an expert. Crazy Lacy training in the martial arts for many years? you are just as naive as the rest of those clowns. Crazy Lacy can't even stand up never mind do Kung Fu. That man is a wannabee.I have been in the martial arts for over 30 years and I have three martial arts magazine cover Stories, so what if Crazy Lacy manipulated and con Black Belt into an article? The way you defend that CLOWN, you should be on the hit list.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iron Palm is bullshit. Anyone who claims to do it is full of **** as well.

Don't knock everyone's Iron Palm. It is only Crazy Lacy's Iron Palm that is a fake because he is a wannabee.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 7:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey PeeDee PeeWee, Keep one thing in mind, this guys been in Black Belt Magazine and you have not!
    Again, here's a guy training in the arts for many years and you know better at 26. How long have you been formally training PeeWee???? I'm sure I'm on that "Hit List"

Dave Vanderhoff (VAN)

Mr. Vanderhoff, being in Black Belt means nothing! being in Black belt doesn't make Crazy Lacy an expert. Crazy Lacy training in the martial arts for many years? you are just as naive as the rest of those clowns. Crazy Lacy can't even stand up never mind do Kung Fu. That man is a wannabee.I have been in the martial arts for over 30 years and I have three martial arts magazine cover Stories, so what if Crazy Lacy manipulated and con Black Belt into an article? The way you defend that CLOWN, you should be on the hit list.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I know is I'm not going around calling people crazy and then offering classes over the internet.

http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/member.htm#

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Just Another, you miss my point! Maybe I don't express it well. This site is full of guys with little experience knocking people who have been around for a long time. I don't know anything about Lacy but if he's been in the eye of the public for so long there must be something to him. If you have been in the arts for over 30 years then you should know what I mean. In my experience and this goes for many people out there and not just anyone in particular. There are lots of guys out there telling people they have been in the arts for 20 years because they started training at 6 years old, quit at 10 years old, and now have been re-involved in training for the last year or so at 26 years old, that's 20 years but how many years of actual training? Don't knock other people's accomplishments until you have accomplished something yourself!

DAve Vanderhoff (VAN)

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It basically comes down the the FACT that you think everybody should ust "be nice" to a guy like Lacy, who claims that people can light objects on fire with their chi, and then calls it martial arts.

If you want to support this kind of thinking then thats your business. WHY you would want the public to view this kind of thing and associate it with martial arts is beyond me or anyone else here.

"Do not become entranced by impractical or useless movements. Do not be categorized as one who "Learns all there is to know about less and less until he ends up learning everything there is to know about nothing." -Ed Parker
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  8. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time in the martial arts is no more a factor in validity than people who claim they can cause cancer are a factor on the validity of kung fu.

So you're both wrong.

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 1:29pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's ironic about all of this is that I do "Iron Palm" training myself. I've been beating my knuckles against hard objects since I was a teenager, to the point I couldn't even feel when I punched a solid oak door out of frustration, and snaped a bone in my hand.

I also do "Iron Body" conditioning, which is little more than learning to take impact on your shins/thighs/forearms/abs/etc.

The only mystical effect from my training are that the grocery stores in my area "magically" run low on Milk every now and then.

"Cancer Palm"... too funny.
  10. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    10/03/2002 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least he isn't passing "genital wart fist" on to the public. Some things should just stay secret.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast