Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, That was some funny ****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 10:08am

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm walking into a TUF audition with a human skull from the anthropology department. I'm going to tell everyone that I'm the greatest fighter ever, and that the skull backs me up. Then I'm going to wear it as a groin cup. Trash the house? I'll trash the place where they hold the auditions, then I'll trash their cars, and then I'll trash the house. Why only do one when you can go all out? Submissions, sweeps, striking? I don't know any, but I can put a t.v. through a third-story window. I'll make the US Hockey Team look like the Covenant Sisters before I leave the show.

Too much drama-whoring and crying? Not enough I say. I'm going to make Andy Wang look like a Stoic when I get through. Drama-whoring? Why just pick fights with your own team mates, when you can start a feud with the camera man and head butt the refs? And why stop at getting a colonic when I can get a Vietnamese hand job massage as well? I bet the look on my face will be better than Gabe's when he took the tube in the ass.

I'm a D-level fighter with a swollen head and a shriveled penis, that makes me the perfect future star of TUF. Anyone says otherwise I'm going to eat cake and bark at you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 10:37am

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tabwyo
    Might as well get a thread going on this latest installment. Can't say much as of yet because I don't really have the gumption to go look for info on something that will be out on TV in short enough order. But based on the previews there will be...... lottsa drama, more juvinile house destruction, another couple in house fights and we will probably hear 20 thousand more untterences of Danas new favorite word. That and we will get to listen to 6 weeks of Hughes masterbating himself about himself all over himself and how horrible he thinks Sarra is. Proving once again that not only is Hughes a prick but a fantastic prick at that (albiet he's gonna hand Serra his own head in their fight).

Everything sounds good except the part where Serra loses...He will win and it will be good.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe then they wouldn't complain about a 6 week paid vaction in a swank ass house with some of the best concentrated training they will ever recieve for basically free.
    This stands even without the comparison to military service (which being on TUF can't even be compared to). And let's not forget the free food and booze.

Gee, I get to train all day with top level guys. Workout in a kickass gym. Eat all the best food (and I bet they get free supplements too). Then spend my evening kickin' it by the POOL with a fire going and some good booze to sip on. EVERYDAY.

But they're "bored" and "stir crazy" and have nothing to do.

Man, I would miss my wife and daughter. A lot. Other than that it would be a dream come true.

And SERRA ALL THE WAY, BAAAABYYYYY!!!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 12:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heck yeah, I'm sending in a tape if they ever have another LHW show. Hell, if I was offered a spot on the dadgum MW show I'd be running laps in the sauna right now. It is really like a dream come true for most of us guys that train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 2:15pm

Style: (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Other than that it would be a dream come true.
    You forget one thing. Hell is other people. You can have all the comforts in the world, and to live and interact with guys acting like complete retards... shudder. Even Lauzon said it was a horrible experience.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 2:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, he has a very good point there. If I had to put up with all of that drama I'd probably wind up barricading myself in my bedroom, and only communicating to the others through "the voice of the gallows god Odin".

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 3:52pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    You know, he has a very good point there. If I had to put up with all of that drama I'd probably wind up barricading myself in my bedroom, and only communicating to the others through "the voice of the gallows god Odin".
    Isnt that how you got kicked out of college the first time?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 4:06pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would enjoy the show more if they stopped filming all of the drama that occurs at the house. All I want to see is the training and the fights.

If I wanted to watch a live action soap opera, I'd watch "The Real World" or some other shitastic reality show.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 1:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think "the Real World" would be much better if they decided who would be kicked off by fights in a cage. Mark my words, one day Dana White is going to grace us with "the Ultimate Fighter: Celebrity Edition" and it will make $$$! And oldman, who let you look at my school records?
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast