Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 5:19am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mider999, you have received an infraction for usage of homophobic slurs.

Do not do so again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 5:37am

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Mider999;2466009]
    Maybe you should try reading SLOWER, and analyzing a sentence before you go off on a rant.
    Is this what you claim you are doing?

I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of.
    You have actually heard of what goes on in here before, haven't you?

I might suggest to you that if you are going to be thin skinned, you may want to stick to newbietown.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 6:34am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mider999 View Post
    I insulted Gokor and i insulted Rickson Gracie? Let me ask you was Rickson Gracie into MMA or was he into BJJ first? Was Gokor into MMA or was He into Judo and Sambo first.
    What's more important- what they did first or what they do now? For me, what I do now is much more important to me than what I did first (and I don't even do mma).

I respect Gokor, Benny the Jet, Dennis Hanover, Gene Lebell, Dan Inosanto, Marc Denny and guys like that.
    Have you been to Gokor's gym? It's an MMA gym. Do you know who Marc Denny has been training with lately? Also I'll bet that every one of those guys will tell you that there's a lot of crap out there.

I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK.
    Hey, a strawman, what a surprise. News flash: MMA combines several martial arts together, and people that like MMA realize that boxing, muay thai, bjj, greco roman, freestyle wrestling, sambo, catch wrestling, san da and tae kwon do can contribute to a fighter's game. That doesn't negate that there's a lot of crap out there and a fighter knows it when they see it.

You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.
    I'm not sure if it's possible to insult you all I can't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 8:38am

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure if it's possible to insult you all I can't.
    I'm sure you'll give it your best shot though - lol

Mider999 please proof read your posts before hitting the submit tab.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 9:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I insulted Gokor and i insulted Rickson Gracie? Let me ask you was Rickson Gracie into MMA or was he into BJJ first? Was Gokor into MMA or was He into Judo and Sambo first.
    Doesn't matter.

Was Benny the Jet into Kickboxing or into MMA First?
    Doesn't matter. If you insult something they practiced at all you are insulting them as well as others.

I didnt insult those guys maybe thats how you read it but i didnt insult those guys. The other posters in this entire site insult those guys I DIDNT.
    Yes you did. Do you need the posts and a further explanation?

Maybe you should try reading SLOWER, and analyzing a sentence before you go off on a rant. I respect Gokor, Benny the Jet, Dennis Hanover, Gene Lebell, Dan Inosanto, Marc Denny and guys like that. I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK.
    Do, you really want to go there? If I actually analyze your three tirades, we will see that you are homophobic, insult fighters, and have no clue how to structure a sentence.

I DONT respect guys on here who dont even know what there talking about like YOU. I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of. You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.
    You keep ranting and returning to a site that makes you angry. That means you do care.
    It is fun watching hypocrites post. You do realize that every one of your posts carries an insult right? Therefore, using your own logic, you don't respect yourself.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 10:58am

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I insulted Gokor and i insulted Rickson Gracie?
    Yes. You insult those who do MMA. They did MMA. Ergo, you insulted them.

Let me ask you was Rickson Gracie into MMA or was he into BJJ first? Was Gokor into MMA or was He into Judo and Sambo first. Was Benny the Jet into Kickboxing or into MMA First?
    Let me ask you, those you claim are insulting these people, were they into MMA first or were they into other arts first?

The other posters in this entire site insult those guys I DIDNT. Maybe you should try reading SLOWER
    Maybe you should provide proof and context of this. No matter how slow I read, you still lack proof.

I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK.
    Where is the proof of those who regularly post who think MMA is the best and that BJJ, SAMBO, Boxing, and Muay Thai suck

I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of. You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.
    Can you please provide proof and context and stop just ranting and crying all over the place?

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 1:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Mider999, you have received an infraction for usage of homophobic slurs.
    Damn, I fucking hate people who are intolerant of homes.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 10:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dargentus View Post
    Whats mildly disturbing is that the last twelve posts have an internal logic that works FAR superior probably than anything that either Choson Ninja or the op have ever posted. Or said. Or indeed thought.
    Ever.

The tooth Fairy invented Wing Chun to more effectively combat attacks made on her by the Easter Bunny and Santiera Claus.

Bruce Lee invented Line Dancing.
    hi again

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 10:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The mods actually singled me out and gave me a fking infraction? can you believe that? How freaking lame can the mod who did that be? Ok seriously man why dont you go back to your sad little world of family guy jokes and vodka and rolling around the ground iwth other sweaty men for totally homoseuxal purposes and then come back when your feeling better ok? I wonder who reportered me i guess one of your boyfriends on here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 10:08pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    rage post much.

did your hymen just pop ?