Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 5:12pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mider999 View Post
    You people are the lamest losers on the planet. Oh look i box i kick box i do this and that i run around and be sweaty in gyms around other men. You sound like a buncha fags if you ask me. Look at me i love MMA i like to roll around iwth other men. You love finding something wrong with everybody. You hate Aikido, You hate krav maga, you hate Benny the Jet, You hate Rickson Gracie, Gokor, you hate basically EVERYONE why does this site exist in the first place? Why dont you all go to your little dick sucking parties and just stfu.

What would the person who made this video know about fucking self defense? Im probably twice his fucking size.
    fail rant.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 6:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look mate, ive seen people on here insult those guys so why dont you relax ok?
    Go read your original post. Now read the quote above.

Please laugh like I did okay?

Ive seen Gokor and Rickson get called "old man vs old man" or Benny The Jet not use "enough elbows" or Krav maga get called a **** art cause its not used in the ring. So was i attacking those arts or those people?
    Yes, you were because, Gokor and Rickson both fought MMA. Benyy the Jet fought in a sport. So, yes you were attacking what they trained, how they trained, and the people.

NO.
    See above.

But those people i saw talk about these arts were. So why dont you try cooling off ok?
    HElp me understand your point? You used the lamest, oldest, and most tired insult for MMA. Now you are telling posters to cool off?

You actually used homophopbic slurs in your rant and now the posters need to cool off?
    You insulted what people practiced, including the people you named, and you want people to cool off?

This gets funnier as we go along.

As for the others who responded. You all dont make me cry about anything. MMA is a sport it doesnt bug me at all when other arts get insulted they prove themselves eventually while MMA guys have big mouths and huge ego's
    MMA is a sport venue were BJJ beat the **** out of the Super Egos in the 90's. As it evolved the smart fighters used Muay Thai, Boxing, Karate, wrestling, BJJ, Judo, Sombo, Kickboxing, and even TKD to fight.

The whiners, like you, created the street vs. Sport argument to cry and prove your worth.

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 7:15pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sigh, this old chestnut again.

Maybe I should stop training this sport **** and go larp it up with the people who will prove themselves eventually!

Also, DAMN my huge ego!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 3:02pm

Style: Limalama

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I insulted Gokor and i insulted Rickson Gracie? Let me ask you was Rickson Gracie into MMA or was he into BJJ first? Was Gokor into MMA or was He into Judo and Sambo first. Was Benny the Jet into Kickboxing or into MMA First? I didnt insult those guys maybe thats how you read it but i didnt insult those guys. The other posters in this entire site insult those guys I DIDNT. Maybe you should try reading SLOWER, and analyzing a sentence before you go off on a rant. I respect Gokor, Benny the Jet, Dennis Hanover, Gene Lebell, Dan Inosanto, Marc Denny and guys like that. I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK. I DONT respect guys on here who dont even know what there talking about like YOU. I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of. You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.
    You may not be crying, but you're certainly bitching alot, and bitching is only a step away from crying, and about 50 steps away from not caring. If you really don't care about what goes on in this forum might I suggest stfu and go do something else? Ya know theres lots of stuff on that internet and ill bet you can find something you do care about.

Edit// weird I quoted him before he posted somehow....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 3:37pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK.
    Who said that?
    I DONT respect guys on here who dont even know what there talking about like YOU.
    lulz. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't even be making this argument with the logical fallacy you're basing everything on.
    I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of. You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.
    Does widdle baby need a tissues?
    Last edited by helmutlvx; 11/10/2010 3:42pm at .

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 6:25pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if you're using the classic "Sport vs. Street" argument then you are disrespecting those fighters. That's if you are using that argument. I don't know if you have or not. I just stumbled onto the latest development of this thread.

So, what's up? Actual "Street vs. Sport" debate or is everyone just bickering about other nonsense?

EDIT: Well, that's screwy. My post was posted above the post I was responding to. What's up with that?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 6:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont respect guys ..//.. I DONT respect guys ..//... I dont respect blah blah blah
    I guess you wouldn't respect me if I were to **** you in the ass but not give you a reach-around ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 6:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend...the forum is small.
    The world is large.
    If you despise everyone that posts here...and you don't care what the people who post here think of you...then why on Earth are you still here?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 6:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    My friend...the forum is small.
    The world is large.
    If you despise everyone that posts here...and you don't care what the people who post here think of you...then why on Earth are you still here?
    Twilight zone
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 7:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Go read your original post. Now read the quote above.

Please laugh like I did okay?

Yes, you were because, Gokor and Rickson both fought MMA. Benyy the Jet fought in a sport. So, yes you were attacking what they trained, how they trained, and the people.

See above.

HElp me understand your point? You used the lamest, oldest, and most tired insult for MMA. Now you are telling posters to cool off?

You actually used homophopbic slurs in your rant and now the posters need to cool off?
    You insulted what people practiced, including the people you named, and you want people to cool off?

This gets funnier as we go along.

MMA is a sport venue were BJJ beat the **** out of the Super Egos in the 90's. As it evolved the smart fighters used Muay Thai, Boxing, Karate, wrestling, BJJ, Judo, Sombo, Kickboxing, and even TKD to fight.

The whiners, like you, created the street vs. Sport argument to cry and prove your worth.

I insulted Gokor and i insulted Rickson Gracie? Let me ask you was Rickson Gracie into MMA or was he into BJJ first? Was Gokor into MMA or was He into Judo and Sambo first. Was Benny the Jet into Kickboxing or into MMA First? I didnt insult those guys maybe thats how you read it but i didnt insult those guys. The other posters in this entire site insult those guys I DIDNT. Maybe you should try reading SLOWER, and analyzing a sentence before you go off on a rant. I respect Gokor, Benny the Jet, Dennis Hanover, Gene Lebell, Dan Inosanto, Marc Denny and guys like that. I dont respect guys on here who think that MMA is the best thing ever and thus all other martial arts SUCK. I DONT respect guys on here who dont even know what there talking about like YOU. I dont respect close minded people who insult each other every single day like this entire site is full of. You can go ahead and insult me all you cant man i couldnt care less im not gonna cry over it.