Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 7:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nintaijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear members of Bushido,

I am Greg Park and I am choson ninja on youtube. I have read almost everything that has been written about me and I am not deserving of such great attention. But may I share with all you with my intentions and goals respectfully. I feel that everyone does not understand me. Allow me to explain and apologise to all of you. This will be only a oneday visit on this forum and I shall not return. *bow*

The thread which started this was in fact true and the things written are true. I will not cover the truth being only onesided story. But this event is behind me and I regret it and I have repented to the errors of my ways. But as for the other things written, I wish to address all of you who has commented in such a negative light about me. I do respect everyone and I don't take my audiences advise and ignore all the negative speakers (trolls) without at least giving it a chance for redirection in feelings/opinions about me and maybe even future friendship to blossom.

I am merely a man who has been taught by many masters and teachers of the Martial arts and I do not claim myself as something special or great. In fact I discourage and constantly remind them that I am just a humble sensei/teacher. I fear and praise God sincerely and I am not a cult or would even imagine starting a religious organization whatsoever. But I am a humble follower of Jesus Christ. Its for HIM I do this to begin with. I was no angel in my past life and I do have friends who are still gangster in Asia. Both Korea and Japan. But I am not a member of any gang anymore. I teach rather the fine men and women of the Law Enforcement whenever I get the oppertunity.

What ChosonNinja does is - simply teach the less fortunate and take request and I post video trying my best to help in anyway I can and promote Martil Arts and teach them about the grace of God. Chosonninja account and HumbleSensei. I have stopped posting on the SenseiNinja2 account due to certain Police officers & departments unofficial request. They have asked me to make DVDs and send them out to departs and not share it with the general public.

The message I give is to respect and love your neighbors and protect yourself against those who are not at peace with themselves or others. Is there really a problem with me sharing what little I know with the less fortunate people? I think alot of my so called young viewers have taken a great interest in Ninjutsu and they will probably visit the nearest Ninjutsu Dojo in their neighborhood. But given that I am alone, you can only get more students because Ican not possibly take on so many students. I ask ALL Martial Arts practitioners and professionals to join me teach the true way of the Martial Arts. I desired to deposit good moral into the young and the old with the path in Budo.

I have never slandered anyone of you or any Martial Arts. If I could I rather ask that you join me and teach everyone rich or poor and together promote not only Ninjutsu but every Martial Arts.

What disappoints you and what bothers you or even what you may hate about me is your own inner peace and disturbance. I am not the cause and I would never insult or burden you with anything-Its not my way.

I am Korean and also I am Japanese. Please don't tell me to make up my mind on which nationality. If I chose any, its American. Maybe I should just wear the USA flag from now on? As for what my teacher has taught me about Ninjutsu, he told me that its Japanese and I take his word for it. I have nothing to show "just the hear say" or "Myths or call it a rumor" if you will. I have also changed the name for the sake of not disturbing the inner peace of Ninjutsu orgs but it has not given them any comfort. What shall I do? All I can do is continue and ignore what insults they have to say. Otherwise I can not share with the people.

I will continue to promote love and respect and Martial Arts the best I can. I would love to turn all of you into my friends and also have you share with the community and I do not have a problem with anyone of you. I would even promote you and your schools and establishments. If you find me as a threat to your Dojo's or Dojang's or Studio's income, No worries!!! I will gladly extend your info and recommend the audience to you. I ask is that your represent your Martial Arts in a positive and productive way. That is what our Masters would desire from their students. No?

If anyone of you decides that I can "MAYBE" benefit you and your org, all you need is to ask me to assist in helping you direct students who desire the formal training and I will to your establishment. My fame comes from not my skills but people actually appreciate a person who doesn't want money but simply cares enough to provide. Its simple! Supply and demand. If you do the same and people see the sincerity behind it, I am positive that you will succeed. But what have I done to deserve such nasty credits? Your only going to make people look at my youtube account and investigate my videos for themselves. What do you think people will do? Post insults of course or subscribe. To be completely honest with all of you, I never exspected this to get this big. You have no idea how bussy I am and what commnity services I have to attend and how little my rewards are for what I do.

My life is a humble one. I teach for free and I care about people. I have been favored by the universal Karma for those who don't believe and for those who do, God has blessed me. I take nothing away from you and I shall ask nothing of you except help me promote Martial Arts. I am not your enemy but a honest friend who does what I can with what little I have. Your insults of course are not welcomed and your character attacks do hurt my feelings, but I shall not render the same to you. I will respect each and everyone of you. You post insults, I do not approve the commnet, you post productive things, I send you students because I can see that your a good person. I do not have malicious or vindictive motives for anyone of you. But go ahead and slander me or say things about me if you feel I have attacked you first without reason or just cause.

Do I know anyone of your personally? I do not think so. You'll find that I'm not all that and I am diligent about doing the best I can before I die. Hopefully getting a "job well done Greg" from the Lord and that is all I can ask for. Jesus is my boss and Grandest master and I am nothing but a man who follows HIM.

I hope you all understand that I am a Christian and although I am not perfect, I really fear God and I don't like lying to people on purpose because it bothers my conscience. If my Sensei didn't teach me Ninjutsu, I ask that you show the real ninjutsu. If it has monetary concerns and you do not want to post videos, than we are all at a lost.

Everything under the sun in Martial Arts and anything that anyone claims is the true way is alittle beyond me because every human being is different and we will all perform the same technique alittle different no matter how much we think it is the same or the true way. I teach my way which I know how. You teach your way you know how.

As a Martial Artist, I am going to continue to be a student of all the Martial Arts and not contain myself to traditions because my Sensei told me that a shinobi is very secretive and adapts to all and blend in to all. But what do I know? Shinobi can only teach and use the true way right? Forgive me for my ignorance but that is what I was taught.

As for the homemade tools that I made videos for, has anyone of you given me a cent to contribute for the purchasing of anything? Has anyone offered me a dime for the less fortunate? NO! I tell you all the truth, till this veryday I have not accepted or asked for anything from anyone. People have purchased uniforms through me and to my memory it is just 2 people. I have spent my own money and shipped it out all over the World and to my disappointment, some have not even received it because of the poor regulations and the theifs which steals them. I have more heart breaking problems then anyone of you can count with your fingers and toes but I have never complained. I don't want your sympathy either.

Is what I do for people out of my heart really disturbing you? If its techniques, then post videos. If its about fame, I rather not have it and you can post videos and pursue it. If its simply having fun at the expense of getting together and slandering me. Can I humbly ask that you don't? No true Master or Soke would waste there time with someone like me because of their greatness.

If I have stolen your spot light and have become popular and you feel that I have not climbed the latter in your ranks in your organization and that I get way to much recognition, then please forgive me for an accidential event which I can not control. But don't accuse me of making money or frauding the less fortunate because you have to remember, they don't have money to offer.-They are the less fortunate.

If I went around and told people that my Ninjutsu is the best and only way, then I can see the reasoning for the hate and accusations. But as I am laughing, I promise you that I didn't do it for personal gain of any sort.

Please watch my videos as a person without bias and view my videos as a normal person would and maybe you can see what they see. They see a guy who shares and loves and tries his best to make a small difference in the quality of life for the viewers. Trying to make it a little better without asking anything in return. Who knew people were going to be attracted so much to this?

For those who felt dishonored for your comments which I didn't post because you posted your egos and insults, or you feel that me not posting your comments is a direct attack on you personally and that you have grounds to slander me,... will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me for being so unwise?

I will continue to post video and offer what little I do have. I shall not post anything more to this thread and I pray that all of you get prosperity and peace with of course great health. *bow*
    Last edited by ChosonNinja; 4/28/2008 12:52pm at .

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 7:47am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't you start Karate for Christ or something like that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 7:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are some Ninjutsu names. Bujinkan.Genbukan.Jinenkan.ToShinDo,Amer ican-Ninjutsu and Frank Dux, Asida Kim and even Koga Ninjutsu by Duncan and also kogature and many others. You find them and train hard! They all have my respect!
    The names are fun for kids and it helps them remember the techniques.
    Teach with LOVE!
    DUX!!!??!?KIM?!!?
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:17am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosonNinja
    Dear members of Bushido,

I am Greg Park blah blah blah I have stopped posting on the SenseiNinja2 account due to certain Police officers & departments unofficial request. They have asked me to make DVDs and send them out to departs and not share it with the general public.
    Blimey. I wish I knew these techniques, your so lucky the police want your training. I can understand they wouldn't want anyone else to know them. I bet they are fantastic. You've made DVD's and sent them to departments, that brilliant. I wish I had one of those DVD's. I understand I cant have one because its super secret and only the police want it, but damn that would be cool.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym
    I posted some comments on his "uppercut defense" video featuring the all mighty C-LO on how that would never work, and that any competant uppercut is going to come right through his block that sets up the crap HKD throw afterwards.

It got screened pretty quickly. This guy isn't just a poseur. He is using his background to convince others to believe that what he teaches is very effective. I'm sure he may be a nice guy, but hell if I'm the only one getting that "coo-coo fanatic" vibe from him.

Oh, did you guys see the instructor certification testing with the apple?
    I remember that comment. But I guess you don't remember my response to it right? I don't see you mentioning it. So be it I'm coo coo fanatic! I'll accept that and you win.

Go in peace. *bow*

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scanning through your vids, i'd have to say they are not the worst that is out there. But the idea that these 'dirty' tactics are gonig to stop a determined attacker is just false. In addition to that you have fat blackbelt instructors talking about self-defense. I would never give out a black belt to someone with a BMI of 40.

Being humble also does not make up for showing potentially dangerous techniques to unqualified people. Your disclaimer is not going to count for much should someone wish to pursue you for negligence.

(As for your back and forth between passive aggressiveness and humbleness). I hope you don't think anyone here buys your spiel. You make up 'facts' and then claim confidentiality or anonymity in order to avoid answering questions. I can give you a giant list of people who give out free services and at the same time are d-bags, cult leaders and criminals.

Oh, by the way, hypergraphia is often a sign of mental illness.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    DUX!!!??!?KIM?!!?
    Did I mention that I respect everyone ? I really mean what I say.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    Scanning through your vids, i'd have to say they are not the worst that is out there. But the idea that these 'dirty' tactics are gonig to stop a determined attacker is just false. In addition to that you have fat blackbelt instructors talking about self-defense. I would never give out a black belt to someone with a BMI of 40.

Being humble also does not make up for showing potentially dangerous techniques to unqualified people. Your disclaimer is not going to count for much should someone wish to pursue you for negligence.

(As for your back and forth between passive aggressiveness and humbleness). I hope you don't think anyone here buys your spiel. You make up 'facts' and then claim confidentiality or anonymity in order to avoid answering questions. I can give you a giant list of people who give out free services and at the same time are d-bags, cult leaders and criminals.

Oh, by the way, hypergraphia is often a sign of mental illness.
    LOL! Thank you, I'll make sure I have my doctor check for that next time I go in for an exam.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 8:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by john silver
    Didn't you start Karate for Christ or something like that.
    I started a DTG Karate which was Dedicated to God. We even got a forum. I left that because it was sad what events came about through it. But I am working on another one where I can complete delete all and any negative comments and keep it very clean. Its also for the kids and the Christian who would appreciate that.
    Last edited by ChosonNinja; 4/23/2008 10:05pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 9:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=cyrijl]I can give you a giant list of people who give out free services and at the same time are d-bags, cult leaders and criminals.quote]

May I have this list so I don't make the mistake of sending anyone to these places. I would really appreciate that.
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959 ... LastLast