Administrator

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 2:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tao
    And maybe not be so open on his religion.
    Nope. He can be as open as he wants, just don't be a bitch about things.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 2:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemashu
    I posted much the same as you did to his comments section, but he seems to only like comments that are non-derogatory or full of praise, even then most of any comments I made got deleted and then he demanded to know why I was posting a comment in the first place, erm but isnt that what a comments section is for?
    Dude, your first three posts on this forum are a thread necro. Go fucking die in a ninja-initiated fire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 2:57pm

Style: Proudly Shaolin Do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes but you don' see me spouting things like "may the Dao be with you...."

you're right anyway, it's just fucking annoying

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 3:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tao
    Yes but you don' see me spouting things like "may the Dao be with you...."

you're right anyway, it's just fucking annoying
    Oh I agree very annoying. It is just funny that people put **** out in the open and then get upset.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Koga Ryu Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** you dip ****, how about some moral support instead of dragging people down in flames, the guys obviously a fucking retard if he thinks loving jesus and loving your naighbour goes into loving a guy trying to attack you. What??? Does he show his opponent mercy? Mercy is weakness, Weakness is death.. Try it some time on a mugger with a knife, after you've put him down just hand him his knife back and tell him not to do that **** again, see what you get sticking out of your ribs.. dont be a **** stick!

And if you want your kids comming home with a shuriken sticking out of their eye socket because they saw it on a tutorial then hey **** yeah go choson!

Wish I hadnt even bothered to try and talk to the bible bashing freak, oh look at me I can kick and ban you from posting a comment, feel the power... What a fucking ar-tard!
    Last edited by Kagemashu; 4/12/2008 5:41pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** you dip ****, how about some moral support instead of dragging people down in flames, the guys obviously a fucking retard if he thinks loving jesus and loving your naighbour goes into loving a guy trying to attack you. What??? Does he show his opponent mercy? Mercy is weakness, Weakness is death.. Try it some time on a mugger with a knife, after you've put him down just hand him his knife back and tell him not to do that **** again, see what you get sticking out of your ribs.. dont be a **** stick!

And if you want your kids comming home with a shuriken sticking out of their eye socket because they saw it on a tutorial then hey **** yeah go choson!
    What?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh didnt you see his tutorial on how to make your own shurikens with power tools!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqpOv3A72EY <--There you go.

What has making weapons in your garage got to do with self defence? I thought shurikens where for killing people! Oh and if you havent seen his other video's I suggest you actually try fucking watching them before you post negative ****. Then perhaps, just perhaps youll hear it from a differant perspective, I posted once or twice with a few nice, not nasty comments and the arsehole just banned and blocked me for no fucking reason except it probably made him feel better with his little private world that he lives in where we're all in the garage making **** believeing lightning bolts fly out of his arse!

I really wish I hadnt even bothered to waste the time of day and what the **** am I wasting my time sitting here trying to say is "hey man thats not really in the catagory of self defence... more in the catagory of assassination"

Yakuza bikers and shurikens, along with jesus roled into one...
    Last edited by Kagemashu; 4/12/2008 6:10pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh didnt you see his tutorial on how to make your own shurikens with power tools!
    No, I could understand a goddamn thing you were saying in your previous post.

:englishmo

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 5:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, well now you can get my drift, one video shows YAKUZA bikers rolling to bloody heavy D or some other rap artist **** whilst their following his black car with him prancing around like hes a bloody gangland boss!!

Found Jesus, pfft!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 6:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really wish I hadnt even bothered to waste the time of day and what the **** am I wasting my time sitting here trying to say "hey man thats not really in the catagory of self defence..."
    I agree. I wish you hadn't wasted my time by bringing back a dead thread with your incomprehensible posts.
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast