Page 58 of 94 First ... 84854555657585960616268 ... Last

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok I'm sorry Picard>Kirk, next generation>original.

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who would win in a fight Picard or Kirk

Style
    BJJ, formerly Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this thread is well shitted up.

Judging by the way kirk fights that dude in the godzilla suit, I'm going with Picard. He's also in a fetching red and black wrestling unitard with no hair. **** all to grab on to there.

Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you ignorant twatwads do not proceed to shut the **** up, you will quickly find yourself banned. Your ignorant n00b ass behavior is not fucking appreciated. Shut the **** up & post in Newbietown.

Style
    bujinkan budo taijutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    greg park admitted he was in a gang in a new video and that he was arrested a few times for "having huge gang fights in restaurants " i ran a search and could find no criminal record for a greg park in torrance california who would be his age aside from a few parking tickets. he also cries in the new video and says he's gonna open an orphanage it's very fun. i like the part where he's asked what do you think of scottbaioisdead
    part one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZU0dj2RFkQ
    part two
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4COyRxGU_88

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Btw were you able to comfirm about his so called teachers?

If we knew his japanese last name maybe we could find out if his Japanese family is for real. But Im starting to think that Greg is just adopted or not even related to his mother. I still cant seem to understand why Toshiko has a Japanese name and cant speak english that well. Does she speak fluent Korean? She looks very korean to me.
    ..Oh greg your whole life is a fantasy isnt it..

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course there are no written records of these huge ninja gang fights. You know how these things go. The ones that are killed evaporate into smoke, the victors disappear like ghosts in the wind, and any witnesses not killed in the crossfire are too scared of being found in a dumpster with a chest full of shuriken to testify.

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do I get the feeling he saw Blood Sport and Batman Begins got the idea of a ninja and mish mashed a bunch of martial arts together I saw one of hes videos where he changed hes style name from ninjitsu to DTG karate whats next if he gets some crap from Karate people he changes it to DTG brazillian jiujitsu and he he seems to go into detail alot I heard some one say the lie is in the details and he when I first saw him what he was doing looked real but there was something wrong and hes quick at abusing people with negative comments about hes video with abuse but when some one says sorry he dosent respond sounds like how those cults opperates

Style
    Grapplomancer
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHY DO I GET THE FEELING YOUR PARENTS HIT YOU IN THE HEAD AS A BABY STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD OR I'LL DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU WTIH A FROZEN CARROT.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    I'LL DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU WTIH A FROZEN CARROT.
    Vid or it didn't happen!:gay:

Page 58 of 94 First ... 84854555657585960616268 ... Last