Style
    Gym drifter
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the deal with airline food? And ninjers! Who ARE these people?

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The ninjers infiltrate the airlines' catering services disguised as chefs. Their goal is to take down all who oppose Ashida Kim-Sama by making mediocre in-flight meals.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys......

...can you make up my mind for me and tell me what to think?

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See...now you're just GIVING in to world domination. Don't be a pawn in their chess game...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happah?

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What do you think

I posted response on hes vid about 778 history of Kyokushin karate heres the linkYouTube - 778 History of Kyokushin Karate and i said something like this every one knows Sosai Mas Oyama (the founder of kyokushin karate) is Korean and tis video is a tool to glorify korea and has nothing to do with Kyokushin or Martial Arts except used to Glorify Korea and he deletes it and replys not even 5 minutes with this:

I apologize for not mentioning his teacher who are Japanese and the Tokyo University which again is not Japanese and that of course shotokan karate which is again not Japanese. Your a rocket scientist and of course this has nothing to do with Kyokushin and its founder and the history. Thank you for the most wise enlightenment and education mitchx69. Maybe I forgot to mention Yeah Japan!!!!

I replied with sorry and I saw it that way and he hasnt replied yet but was quick to reply with that before and I wasnt even pro japanese its just i saw it as gloryfing korea and he seems to be anti Japanese and does this seem to be a way a Martial Artist acts I guess im not the only one whos had this happend to them with what I see on Martial Arts Fourms and hes so called antics with say hes Half Korean and Japanese and also deleting peoples Comments if he dosent like them and replys to them like this and I found another reply he sent to me which I didnt find until now saying:

Then I guess you should never mention anyone's ethnicity or raise the Flag in every Olympic events from now on.

Mitchx69...You have something against Korea?

Did I say anything wrong with Korea all I said was that it looks like the video is Gloryfing Korea and hes going on about Japanese is he anti Japanese with hes video does he have something wrong with Japan this dosent sound like a true Martial Artist or a true Christian which he proclaims to be and at all did I say anything pro Japanese No I Didnt or any thing wrong with Korea NO I DIDNT I and I dont raise the flag in the Olympics. I dunno you tell me. And to all the Koreans out there No I have nothing against you or your country
    Last edited by Mcdaddy; 12/15/2008 11:13pm at .

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy is a douche, but being a Martial Artist doesn't make you a good person. It can be a side effect of the hardwork, discipline, and asswhippings. Example: I'm Glad you've posted here Mcdaddy I hope you get everything you NEED and more from this site.

Style
    unemployed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdaddy
    I replied with sorry and I saw it that way and he hasnt replied yet but was quick to reply with that before and I wasnt even pro japanese its just i saw it as gloryfing korea and he seems to be anti Japanese and does this seem to be a way a Martial Artist acts I guess im not the only one whos had this happend to them
    Choson ninja or whatever he calls himself is more or less a scammer. He kind of got more popular when we started to criticize him. He seems to marked himself towards youth with sosial problems.. (easy to recruit) He also makes money when somebody views his videos on youtube.. he makes more money when people hate him..

welcome to bullshido and a merry x-mas to you:)

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea ur probaly right I saw one of hes videos with him driving a fairly new Merc convertable high end one with some followers on sports bikes which were good ones kinda like look at me.

Thanks Ranchid Pantaloons a Merry X Mas to you as well and a happy New Year keep up training

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep he does delete negative comments or anything that some one might say im not sure about that or anything like it then he sends you a reply which i should say isnt nice and not very martial arts like give it a try I did and got abused with over the top bullshit which i didnt say