Page 54 of 94 First ... 44450515253545556575864 ... Last
    Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnerSaint
    blah blah blah asian expert blah blah blah
    I wonder if this guy realizes that some of us are born, raised and trained in the respective countries?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrm1775
    Way to contribute nothing of use to an old conversation, NOOB.:lame:

Lurk more, post less, and INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN NEWBIETOWN FIRST!
    The threads on Park have already established what most posters think about him. You're not blowing any minds.
    Oh I'm soooo sorry for asking. For making this, a second post is posting oh so much and lurking oh so little... Oh I should introduce myself too!

Hi my name is DarkGhost89! I stumbled on this thread after find that video he responded as "haters" and decided to look for the thread he was talking about. I googled him and found this and most other threads link back to this one thread!

I'm so sorry for deciding that after reading so many post but not getting out much on who is this man that wanting to gather more info post to find out the current opinion. I'm so sorry for not wanting to read more stuff instead of deciding to post and hear the latest thought.

----

Dude, wtf man, give me a break. I don't intend on becoming an major member here, so I didn't introduce myself, is it that big of a deal to get so worked up? What got you so pissed off that 1 post was too much. I'm not trolling here.

Also to be honest, I'm not a martial artist, which reduce even more reason to get involve in this site and I'm sure you don't want some guy who don't know anything about martial arts as a common poster (one more edit: Being a non-martial artist also means I don't have any ability to my own analysis of his abilities of whatever if he actually have any skills, or a faker, or just dumbing down his moves, or just suck).

I'm just a guy who stumbled on his featured 300th video that I liked and like most of his philosophy that when I heard that there were a large discord on him, I wanted to find out how real or fake is he. I just want to figure out what to think of this guy and I want to hear someone's latest opinion and analysis.

Or I guess I should spend even more of my time lurking around trying to read the pages of posts going back and forth and searching on google instead of just making a single post and hope to hear a critical and fair analysis.
    Last edited by DarkGhost89; 9/11/2008 5:49pm at .

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The culture of Bullshido kinda goes along the lines that if you're going to Necro a thread...it better contribute something of value to the discussion. Granted some threads get derailed and/or get covered in LOLCats, but that never happens via necro. You brought this thread back from the dead without contributing anything at all and that annoys quite a few people.

Your questions were the exact same questions asked previously, they were nothing new. Most of them were answered. Some were not. Those that have not been answered were already asked and need not be asked again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How shocking.

A pissy ninja n00b.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry that my posts irritates you that much. Were these questions asked before? Yes. Was I here then? No and there wasn't any clear conclusion either, especially since the last 20 pages was a flame war of a troll.

At least I don't plan on trolling making 20 more pages of flame wars. Hey, didn't one of you guys said earlier you were hoping this discussion will make some viewers of him think twice a little?

Now, how about you tell me if he is real or fake? I have read the thread which a good part did degenerated into lolcats. I did read how you guys saw his moves are not straight or good and noticed contradictions. However, I didn't saw any answer are they bad because he suck or because he is dumbing down moves. I did read that he deletes criticisms, but I don't know if he want to keep his reputation or have an ulterior motive to gain something. Thus far I haven't seen him asking more money, yet I haven't seen anyone put up a question to his motive. Yet, at the same time, I read some posts showing some of his better side like sending a belt to an autistic kid.
    Last edited by DarkGhost89; 9/11/2008 6:55pm at .

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGhost89
    Now, how about you tell me if he is real or fake?
    How about you read the thread. There is enough information in there do draw a logical conclusion. There are two glaring things, he has done, that should make him.....

Yes, read the thread and draw your own conclusion. It is kind of funny that, what irritates you about the thread, you are currently engaging in with the current posters.....!!!

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry our posts irritate YOU so much. Take some of your own advice and don't get all butthurt over internet posts.

But hey, the noisy wheel gets the oil.
    Who is this man, Greg Park? Is he some kind of schemer? A self-deluted person in his own abilities? Is his videos a bunch of dangerous amateurous work? Or is he genuine and his video are just dumb down for the viewers?
    He is Greg Park
    We don't think he's a schemer as he doesn't get money out of it....just a bunch of nuthugging narutard fans.
    Self deluded? Most definitely
    Dangerous Amateur work? Well no one got hurt making the films. We're just scared about youtube viewers hurting themselves
    Genuine? Well he CREATED DTG Karate so technically he's the real deal.

The question then is ...does DTG Karate work? Most likely not, but we'll never know until he shows up to a live situation.

EDIT:

Yes, read the thread and draw your own conclusion.
    Very well then...the preceding are MY conclusions.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hunh??

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone hear of this 'Ashida Kim' character?

Style
    This and that
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Anyone hear of this 'Ashida Kim' character?
    Dude, not funny.

Edit: OK, kinda funny.

Page 54 of 94 First ... 44450515253545556575864 ... Last