Page 53 of 94 First ... 34349505152535455565763 ... Last
    You have to work the look. supporting member
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I posted a comment on Mataalii's channel [1], that the official Olympic database has no record of him winning any medals, and that Greg should either take down the video making those claims, or at least edit it to remove any factual inaccuracies.

Instead they deleted the entire comments section for the channel, and left the video up, as is.

[1] I'm guessing it's actually another one of Greg's personal accounts, where he puts up Mataalii videos.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess IT really is fake. Otherwise IT would know that Japan has been asia's money center as of the beginning of the bubble. And where the money is.....so "elite" would have been here.
    Most importantly I did not rant. BUT I do know that saying who you are affiliated with to intimidate adversaries leads to your boss being pissed that you brought unwanted attention for nothing profitable. The second I read what he said I remembered something I saw before. My reaction came from what I have seen "apology" mean in Japan AND KOREA.
    Don't know where YOUR reaction came from. I am humbly a noob to your site but hardly a noob to asia. I understand and support your skepticism or I wouldn't be here but YOU missed the point. From what I read he was ready to fight and then was told to aplogize right? Met people like that before. When you say "kampai!!" they suddenly switch their glass to the other hand if they haven't already. And Koreans are looked at as more outwardly passionate? rant?........no need. real.

Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnerSaint
    I guess IT really is fake. Otherwise IT would know that Japan has been asia's money center as of the beginning of the bubble. And where the money is.....so "elite" would have been here.
    Most importantly I did not rant. BUT I do know that saying who you are affiliated with to intimidate adversaries leads to your boss being pissed that you brought unwanted attention for nothing profitable. The second I read what he said I remembered something I saw before. My reaction came from what I have seen "apology" mean in Japan AND KOREA.
    Don't know where YOUR reaction came from. I am humbly a noob to your site but hardly a noob to asia. I understand and support your skepticism or I wouldn't be here but YOU missed the point. From what I read he was ready to fight and then was told to aplogize right? Met people like that before. When you say "kampai!!" they suddenly switch their glass to the other hand if they haven't already. And Koreans are looked at as more outwardly passionate? rant?........no need. real.

Um,

what?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which has nothing to do with Korea Mob tied and false claims.

Most importantly I did not rant.
    Yes you did and you still are.

BUT I do know that saying who you are affiliated with to intimidate adversaries leads to your boss being pissed that you brought unwanted attention for nothing profitable.
    Yes, which makes your ran about Japan relevant how? It doesn't.
    The second I read what he said I remembered something I saw before. My reaction came from what I have seen "apology" mean in Japan AND KOREA.
    Which led you to saying this?
    Happened to me at the light at 2 no hashi . Sure you know where that is right?(errant?..yes).
    Conversation started cuz he saw me riding my bike with no helmet at night. If you know those guys typical past,you know why seeing me made him smile and call me over.
    Also, fact is that parking is expensive ($300-600 in that area), often crowded, and there are advantages to NOT
    having your car parked telling people where you are.
    Don't know or care who you are:5badair: but I spent a lot of time in Kabukicho learning
    japanese on the street from THEM and a lot of time fixing the bad habits I learned . Also worked for them twice legally and didn't know it. 1nce legally and did know it. Don't know why you would have that reaction to reality.
    I tend to be exposed to both light and dark sides of wherever I go so it's normal to me.
    Oh, and internet fighting is the ultimate BULLSHIDO:jerkit2yf
    A rant at Errant telling you to shut up about Korean Ninjas. Yes, a rant.

Don't know where YOUR reaction came from.
    I had no reaction except to your weid ass rant.

I am humbly a noob to your site but hardly a noob to asia. I understand and support your skepticism or I wouldn't be here but YOU missed the point.
    That there are Korean Ninjas and Yaks? Yes, I'm pretty sure God, the devil and the Atheists missed that point.

I sure you didn't have one.

From what I read he was ready to fight and then was told to aplogize right? Met people like that before. When you say "kampai!!" they suddenly switch their glass to the other hand if they haven't already. And Koreans are looked at as more outwardly passionate? rant?........no need. real.
    Wow, back to the switching from Japanese to Korean to language.

I guess we are good because there are no Korean Ninja Yaks...!!!????

Style
    Techno Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but I spent a lot of time in Kabukicho learning japanese on the street from THEM
    Were you Ponbiki?

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah blah blah me Asia expert yada yada
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All ninjers are fags

End of thread.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, with 30 threads of going in circles and 20 more pages of flaming/trolling war. Since then, he released more videos and even released a video addressing to "haters" giving a challenge to take poor students who he is willing to reference to if a viewer ask for a local person to teach them in person.

Who is this man, Greg Park? Is he some kind of schemer? A self-deluted person in his own abilities? Is his videos a bunch of dangerous amateurous work? Or is he genuine and his video are just dumb down for the viewers?

Who is this man and how we we view him?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please read post #527.

ALL ANSWERS LIE WITHIN.

Style
    This and that
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGhost89
    Ok, with 30 threads of going in circles and 20 more pages of flaming/trolling war. Since then, he released more videos and even released a video addressing to "haters" giving a challenge to take poor students who he is willing to reference to if a viewer ask for a local person to teach them in person.

Who is this man, Greg Park? Is he some kind of schemer? A self-deluted person in his own abilities? Is his videos a bunch of dangerous amateurous work? Or is he genuine and his video are just dumb down for the viewers?

Who is this man and how we we view him?
    Way to contribute nothing of use to an old conversation, NOOB.:lame:

Lurk more, post less, and INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN NEWBIETOWN FIRST!
    The threads on Park have already established what most posters think about him. You're not blowing any minds.

Page 53 of 94 First ... 34349505152535455565763 ... Last