223994 Bullies, 4159 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 511 to 520 of 938
Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. JingMerchant! is offline
    JingMerchant!'s Avatar

    ...has all your Jing.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Blighty.
    Posts
    2,008

    Posted On:
    8/01/2008 5:23pm


     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danst
    Im posting outline groundwork to suggest my point.
    Fair enough
    I said it is my opinion that the statistics or figures should be correlated against hospital figures.
    One could argue that hospital figure's are just another batch of statistics for you to be suspicious of.
    Can you prove that the official figures are correct...
    Weeell, you've already pointed out that politicians are not above fabricating that information.
    why are you arguing this point - when you don't have the first idea about UK culture and current trends.
    I can and I agree with him, does that help?
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

    "So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

    "On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

    "You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

    "Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

    "Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,957

    Posted On:
    8/01/2008 5:28pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dansta17
    Im posting outline groundwork to suggest my point.
    I said it is my opinion that the statistics or figures should be correlated against hospital figures.
    Can you prove that the official figures are correct...
    Fine.

    Then again they would still be flawed so, we use what is the most reputable. Do I need explain why hospital statistics would be flawed?

    why are you arguing this point - when you don't have the first idea about UK culture and current trends.
    Uhhmmm that is a major failure, at discussion, on your part. I'm not arguing for or against anything at all. I'm arguing YOUR rules of discussion.

    You set the rules and you are now trying to change them

    The post quoted earlier by myself and Jing shows your stance.

    What this does is, let us know that you will refute any statistics, articles or videos that DON'T FIT YOUR DEFINITION.

    Then you turn around and post what you feel is good evidence. Which would be fine except you said newspapers (your first source) are ****. You also say statistics (your second source) are ****.

    So, I'm attacking the basis for your argument which, has nothing to do with UK society, laws, or culture.
  3. JingMerchant! is offline
    JingMerchant!'s Avatar

    ...has all your Jing.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Blighty.
    Posts
    2,008

    Posted On:
    8/01/2008 5:28pm


     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how can I provide evidence when I'm telling you the evidence availible is flawed....
    So, what's your point then? Why are you trying to provide evidence for your point? How can we take the links you provided as support when you yourself think that they are baseless?

    you guys are just posting contradictions for the sake of it
    Actually, what they (we) are doing is critiquing your point! Just pointing out where your argument appears to contradict itself.
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 8/01/2008 8:06pm at . Reason: Fixing my quote.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

    "So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

    "On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

    "You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

    "Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

    "Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!
  4. danniboi07 is offline
    danniboi07's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    626, California
    Posts
    1,250

    Posted On:
    8/01/2008 5:33pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dansta17
    I told the guy to do some research for himself - I pointed out a few web articles that provide a link in to this subject.....

    how can I provide evidence when I'm telling you the evidence availible is flawed....
    Because your opinion had to be formed based on SOMETHING.

    One example might be those three encounters you claim you had. We've asked for the details yet you refused to provide them. You could still tell us now and that would be nice.

    However, it still wouldn't back up your claims. Yes, it does make things difficult. You, being a single person, would not be enough to change our opinion of your local environment. You could be regarded as an interesting case study of a person who has terrible bad luck, but you could not be used to represent the entire community.


    So, until you can provide evidence proving the published articles wrong, that also is applicable to a large group of people, your argument has failed.




    .............sooooooooo....back to choson?
  5. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    8/01/2008 7:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07

    .............sooooooooo....back to choson?


    You mean the super-gymnastics dude that can leap a tall Miata in a single bound?



    Yeah, No.



    :laughing1
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  6. SinnerSaint is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    8/02/2008 4:47am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    quote=Errant108]SinnerSaint, shut the **** up because you don't know what you're talking about.[/quote]
    Happened to me at the light at 2 no hashi . Sure you know where that is right?(errant?..yes).
    Conversation started cuz he saw me riding my bike with no helmet at night. If you know those guys typical past,you know why seeing me made him smile and call me over.
    Also, fact is that parking is expensive ($300-600 in that area), often crowded, and there are advantages to NOT
    having your car parked telling people where you are.
    Don't know or care who you are:5badair: but I spent a lot of time in Kabukicho learning
    japanese on the street from THEM and a lot of time fixing the bad habits I learned . Also worked for them twice legally and didn't know it. 1nce legally and did know it. Don't know why you would have that reaction to reality.
    I tend to be exposed to both light and dark sides of wherever I go so it's normal to me.
    Oh, and internet fighting is the ultimate BULLSHIDO:jerkit2yf
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,957

    Posted On:
    8/02/2008 10:22am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnerSaint
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    SinnerSaint, shut the **** up because you don't know what you're talking about.
    Happened to me at the light at 2 no hashi . Sure you know where that is right?(errant?..yes).
    Conversation started cuz he saw me riding my bike with no helmet at night. If you know those guys typical past,you know why seeing me made him smile and call me over.
    Also, fact is that parking is expensive ($300-600 in that area), often crowded, and there are advantages to NOT
    having your car parked telling people where you are.
    Don't know or care who you are:5badair: but I spent a lot of time in Kabukicho learning
    japanese on the street from THEM and a lot of time fixing the bad habits I learned .
    Also worked for them twice legally and didn't know it. 1nce legally and did know it. Don't know why you would have that reaction to reality.
    I tend to be exposed to both light and dark sides of wherever I go so it's normal to me.
    Oh, and internet fighting is the ultimate BULLSHIDO:jerkit2yf
    He told you to shutup because Choson Ninja is claiming KOREAN MOB ties. No, Korean language is not the same as Japanese. Their culture and society is also different. So, this whole little rant is really stupid.

    Dumber than you Korean Ninja rant earlier.
  8. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    8/02/2008 10:28am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With all due respect Korean/Japanese Ninja hybrids tend to do that to a person........
  9. Yatsume is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12

    Posted On:
    8/03/2008 4:49am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Techno Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Choson Ninja is 100% Korean since his last name is Park.朴
    And his way of thinking is typical Korean nationalist.
    It's common for Korean family to immigrate to America through Japan.
    Little Tokyo in SF has been taken over by Koreans too.
  10. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    8/03/2008 7:43am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.