Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No that is what I said to him that he has his back to his opponent too much. I finally found the vid I put the comment on and posted it here the Ninja dude deleted it. I have no doubt he's a good martial artist, I just don't see in any way how this could be a ninjitsu master when it didn't look like ninjitsu he was doing. As well as train cops when he is in Yakuza or participates in "Illegal" Kumites. To many things that made me question who he really is or what he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia
    So what was the comment you posted? Or have you "forgotten"?
    Last edited by kno77642; 9/09/2007 11:15pm at .

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:21pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SEARCH FUNCTION N00B.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 12:08am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    Dsimon,

I wasn't accusing Choson Ninja of anything. I was making an educated observation based on my personal experience. The techniques he demonstrated in the videos looked like TKD and Hapkido, he appeared very competent at executing the techniques that he was demonstrating. In other vids, if I recall correctly, he has referred to his art as Ninjitsu. If to him "Ninjitsu" means repackaged TKD and HKD that is his interpretation, when I see it I see TKD and HKD.

The vid linked by kno shows a complete lack of competence in regards to demostrating the belt techniques. It also shows a lapse in Choson Ninja's common sense. If I shot a vid where I dropped the belt on my first technique and had to pick it up to start over and then was not capable of using the belt to perform another technique properly at the end of the demo, I would not release the vid as an instructional to others. I would go back rehearse everything until I got it down smoothly and then I would re-shoot the vid. Releasing the 1st vid with several errors in it is just poor judgement and brings his competency (in some areas) into question.
    dsimon writes:

I don't think you are being accusatory. I do think there was an obvious misunderstanding. This guy was confused with somoene else. I don't think the issue of posting a private conversation (another point on the thread) , or whether this guy is a Ninja or not are important IMO.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 12:15am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoNinja
    maybe you should pm him
    dsimon writes:

:qgaraduat

And FilipinoNinja since you have a good in with Chosen maybe in very diplomatic fashion you could gently persuade and inform that on a public form one does indeed expose one to the least common denominator and a bit of ridicule.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 4:27am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    So you think it's funny to post personal communications on a public forum?

He may be full of **** but you're a fucking asshole.
    No pasted email headers = not even a little credible.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 4:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Koga Ryu Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Arrogent and Ignorant

I posted much the same as you did to his comments section, but he seems to only like comments that are non-derogatory or full of praise, even then most of any comments I made got deleted and then he demanded to know why I was posting a comment in the first place, erm but isnt that what a comments section is for?

Arnt you supposed to listen to other people feedback and then make an educated decision before you go adding them to your blocked list and deleteing their comments for no reason whatsoever except that it boosts your already over inflated ego...

As for being Yakuza, go chop off a finger!

As far as I recollect Jesus was a hippy not a ninja!

Yes got to agree with what someone else said earlier, wheres your gangsta pink!! :icon_scra

I like the way he tells us not to swear in a video on ethics and then launches into that onslought of verbal abuse on you via e-Mail, so much for no swearing.. LOL

All I can say to that is; Ji ral yhun byung
    Last edited by Kagemashu; 4/12/2008 7:36am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 4:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yakuza

Yield and overcome; bend and be straight; empty and be full; wear out and be new; have little and gain; have much and be confused. Therefore wise men embrace the one and set an example to all. Not putting on a display, they shine forth. Not justifying themselves, they are distinguished. Not boasting, they receive recognition. Not bragging, they never falter. They do not quarrel so no one quarrels with them. Therefore the ancients say, "Yield and overcome." Is that an empty saying? Be really whole and all things will come to you.

That was my comment!

As I understood it respect has to be earned in both martial arts world likewise within the ranks of the yakuza, I dont think I would want someone who professess to being and ex-yakuza bosozuku teaching my kids.

Earn respect dont automatically assume you deserve it!:violent1:

I cant help but wonder if someone accidently scrapes his cars paintwork, does he do the martial arts thing and try to resolve the dispute peacefully or would he get out the car with his biker buddies backing him up screaming, I am choson, I kill you!:eusa_thin

"What do you mean you have no insurance, 'KIYAI' I'll cut off your head, the police wont investigate because they are my friends!"

No amount of martial-arts will stop a .357 magnum bullet, but hey if thats the life he leads and he wants to go down that road then good luck to him, gangsters have a way of winding up in a morgue.

Ask yourself what do you want your kids learning from a Bosozuku, how to defend themselves? or how to rip off the 7/11?

Learning how to make ninjato shuriken and throwing them at a target in a garage is all well and good but the minute you use one of those ninja stars on someones head then it becomes premeditated manslaughter.

Just because I know how to make things that go boom, dosnt mean I will be teaching my kids how to do the same... :new_borgs

Being an ex-yakuza is a shameful part of ones past that you should never bring into a conversation, to do so is to try and impress them, but to some people that would horrify them, just because I have a few tong tattoo's you dont hear me blowing my own trumpet about why or how I got them!:ninja7:

I just dont buy it, an ex-yakuza whos found christ and seen the error of his ways.. No one walks away from the Yakuza the Yakuza walk away from you!:cwm10:
    Last edited by Kagemashu; 4/12/2008 7:07am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 8:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So which is it Choson? are you a kkangpae (sometimes spelled ggangpae or gangpeh) which is a Korean gangster. Other words for gangster include gundal and jopok.

Or are you Yakuza?

One is Korean the other is Japanese, so do try to make up your mind as to which gang you belong with, as I understand your Korean and Korea and Japan are two totally differant countries.

Hapkido is not Taikiken, Ninjutsu or Thai Kickboxing.

If your going to represent your martial art, then please decide which one you belong to and do stop pretending to be something your not before the real Yakuza get wind of your fantastical claims to represent every martial art under the sun in their name!

You said it yourself honesty is the best policy, shame that dosnt go for the sensi...

If your ex-yakuza then you wont mind showing us all your badge of office (Tattoo), which clan do you or did you represent, I wonder was it the Yamaguchi? With over 10'000 members world wide!?!?!:5innocent No, then perhaps we misunderstood.

I know you have no such tattoo from watching your video's, your forearms are bare, which means if you do have a tattoo and its just the centre of your back or the tops of your shoulders, that would make you, just a foot soldier.
    :ingun:
    Last edited by Kagemashu; 4/12/2008 5:30pm at .

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 2:30pm

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, so are you trying to earn street cred or something with the tattoo pic? Srysly, Japanese and korean gangsters are so cute and lovable with their 'trying to be tough by being effeminate' ways (or at least the Japanese...judging by the pink clothes comment I'm guessing that the Koreans aren't too far off). Kind of like hello kitty trying to convince you to pay protection money. Adorable.
    Last edited by nightowl; 4/12/2008 2:42pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2008 2:47pm

Style: Proudly Shaolin Do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is really defensive on the site. I left a comment on his early stuff, and he went all mouthboxer on me. He needs to tone it down and show more respect. And maybe not be so open on his religion.
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast