--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dansta17
    Send me your E-mail address and I will gladly forward you the details of my previous SD history, as I have said; it is nothing special.
    No, thank you.
    If you wish to provide the situational analysis, you may do so in open forum.

I never claimed anything - you mocked the technique as rubbish, and asked me how many times I had used it in a real life situation...and I told you..
    I didn't "mock the technique as rubbish".
    I also didn't "ask you how many times you used it"

I stated:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=308

I asked you:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=323

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=326

Again, HOW MANY FIGHTS HAVE YOU ENDED USING THE DEADLY EYE RAKE/GOUGE/POKE?

Style
    karate ninjutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    No, thank you.
    If you wish to provide the situational analysis, you may do so in open forum.

I didn't "mock the technique as rubbish".
    I also didn't "ask you how many times you used it"

I stated:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=308

I asked you:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=323

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=326

Again, HOW MANY FIGHTS HAVE YOU ENDED USING THE DEADLY EYE RAKE/GOUGE/POKE?
    my apologies....

allow me to correct my previous oversight....

I would never use an eye poke/G/R etc in a 'Fight' - a fight being a violent confrontation entered into by two parties willingly.

in an SD situation I justify the use of this technique, and haved used it on three occassions - and I consided the use of it as being instrumental in my ability to leave the scene without receiving further injury from an AGGRESSOR.

It was the point at which I gained a dominant position and was able to protect my person or intervene to protect another party.

I did not LEARN this technique from YT videos - AND again I don't see why it is relevant on this thread in your critisism of ChosonNinja

Style
    karate ninjutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty
    Humm so if were not to believe the reported figures, which ones are we to believe? The ones the Sun comes up with? The ones you think may be right? The ones pulled out your arse maybe?
    You should know as well as I do that the majority of knife instances go unreported,
    If you tally official police figures with the amount of victims treated in A&E for puncture and slash wounds.....the Hospital reports far outweigh those reported to the police.

I don't need to rely on statistical data to see what is happening in my own country,
    I have lived here.
    have you ever been to Mosside, toxteth, or pittmoor?
    or lived in any deprived area for that matter?
    have you ever been confronted with a knife?
    do you know what a puncture wound to the abdomen and chest feels like?
    have any of your friends and family been killed or injured?
    have you ever held someones hand and watched them bleed to death waiting for an ambulance?

am sure these are all very comical instances for you....
    maybe you would think harder if you spent less time reading the daily mail and more time out in the real world.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my apologies....

allow me to correct my previous oversight....

I would never use an eye poke/G/R etc in a 'Fight' - a fight being a violent confrontation entered into by two parties willingly.

in an SD situation I justify the use of this technique, and haved used it on three occassions - and I consided the use of it as being instrumental in my ability to leave the scene without receiving further injury from an AGGRESSOR.

It was the point at which I gained a dominant position and was able to protect my person or intervene to protect another party.

I did not LEARN this technique from YT videos - AND again I don't see why it is relevant on this thread in your critisism of ChosonNinja
    I have made no comment upon "ChosonNinja", all my comments are based on your posting.

So to reiterate:

you would not use an eye gouge in a "fight" but you would use it to counter a double leg takedown?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=299

How is you defending against a double leg takedown considered being in a "dominant position"?

Style
    Brazillian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why is that relevant....
    and what do you care anyway?
    why ask questions when you know in advance you will call me a liar.
    Your response will be entertaining?

Style
    karate ninjutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    I have made no comment upon "ChosonNinja", all my comments are based on your posting.

So to reiterate:

you would not use an eye gouge in a "fight" but you would use it to counter a double leg takedown?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=299

How is you defending against a double leg takedown considered being in a "dominant position"?
    your link show that I asked you a question..one which you didnt answer.....

as for dominance I an not talking about BJJ - I am talking about your ability to control and exit an SD situation safely.

Style
    Brazillian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dansta: Are you (were you) ShadowDragon'sFight on youtube?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your link show that I asked you a question..one which you didnt answer.....
    no, that post was in response to Mark Spector's - Moon Knight - post.

as for dominance I an not talking about BJJ - I am talking about your ability to control and exit an SD situation safely.
    Again, how is an eye rake the best availible strike against a double-leg takedown?

Your eye rake against a shooting aggressor who's outstretched arms are going to meet your legs well before your outstretched arms meet his eyes.

His eys are the smaller, moving target.

Style
    Brazillian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never really understood the eye rake technique against the double leg myself. All the demo's of this kind of thing I've ever seen basically rely on the aggressor to move extremely slowly. Seems to me a well placed knee to the face would work MUCH better, though I know that is much easier said than done, and if you miss, you're giving up the take down. So, really, sprawl and brawl seems the best solution to me (in my albeit limited experience anyway). Most takedowns (from those trained in takedowns) happen VERY quickly, certainly way too fast for you to be able to find and rake his eyes before you've been slammed into the ground.

Style
    karate ninjutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino
    dansta: Are you (were you) ShadowDragon'sFight on youtube?
    No I am Not.

am sure CrackFox will privide you with my YT details if you so desire.