Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:22pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now the second...

>
    >
    ""Let me tell you what this was really about! he insulted me and disrespected my brother who are Cop and Martial Artist! He left a message on my Police Tactics video and a take down. He said No wonder he beats them up!

Then when he gave me his agents phone number and told me to book a fight. I don't know any 300lbs Cop who trained underneath me so I gave him one who is a Martial artist but not a Cop and was delighted to fight this guy who weighed in at the weigh requirement. I too know people in High and Low places and they all respect me because I respect them to. I am not a criminal but I do have friends who are not so nice. Most great fighter are gangsters unfortunately.

Then he called me a coward and that I was hidding behind them.
    That was when I over reacted and I am ashamed of it and it gets worse.

He wanted to fight a 140lb asian in front odf an audience? Can you imagine him thinking that he was going to put me in a cage fight with rules and a extreme disadvantage? He thought he would also show this to an audience.

I know that even my worst critics are who are Martial Artist will say, "That big guy told the smal asian guy to cvome to a Gun fight with a Knife." I am not the smartest, but surely not stupid! So I wanted to neutralize the weigh thing with weapons and because of his buly mentality I wanted to fight for keep! (That was my regret)

He never responded, as a matter of fact he ran home to his mommy and papa. But I have alot of respect for them because Cujo is a Cop and a very respectful person who also is a Cage fighter. His agent is a very intelligent woman who has a black belt in Ninjutsu. So I honor them and I will never say anything agianst them. They assured me that this guy won't disrespect me any longer and that they wanted in resolved peacefully. Now thats honorable.

When I shared this with my Masters, they got so upset with me that I had to post a video titled "RESPECT..my students" and publicily announce that I don't want to fight and challenge anyone. They also insisted I call myself Humble Sensei to remind me to humble myself from now on. Check the post date of the video.
    I hope it was before this guys comment to prove to you I am not lying! I will never do that agaion and I regret my arrogance and I am truly sorry to everyone fopr such a poor display of conduct! That is why i asked you forgive me. I can nto lie because that is the only integity I have. My Master allowed me to continue because they know that I really am sincere about teaching the poor Martial Arts.

God bless you and please forgive me. I am ashamed and I know Jesus is not proud of me. I repent and I will stay humble! I promise you that!""
    >
    >
    So kno, you were basically making fun of cops...and thats a bad thing, he trains cops alot so he cares for them, that was sort of an idiot move you did there, kno.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I put a comment on his you tube and he went off. I couldn't find the vid or the comment again. All I know is this dude left me a crap load of messages. I just figured some times people see things on the out side so I figured I'd just tell him that so he could tighten up his move and make it a little safer, but then he got offended.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoNinja
    im sorry for calling you retarded, i was sort of having a bad day at the time i was writing it. Anyways im not one of his students nor am i him, but i just thought it was very suspicious that you posted his messages and not yours.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong guy try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoNinja
    And now the second...

>
    >
    ""Let me tell you what this was really about! he insulted me and disrespected my brother who are Cop and Martial Artist! He left a message on my Police Tactics video and a take down. He said No wonder he beats them up!

Then when he gave me his agents phone number and told me to book a fight. I don't know any 300lbs Cop who trained underneath me so I gave him one who is a Martial artist but not a Cop and was delighted to fight this guy who weighed in at the weigh requirement. I too know people in High and Low places and they all respect me because I respect them to. I am not a criminal but I do have friends who are not so nice. Most great fighter are gangsters unfortunately.

Then he called me a coward and that I was hidding behind them.
    That was when I over reacted and I am ashamed of it and it gets worse.

He wanted to fight a 140lb asian in front odf an audience? Can you imagine him thinking that he was going to put me in a cage fight with rules and a extreme disadvantage? He thought he would also show this to an audience.

I know that even my worst critics are who are Martial Artist will say, "That big guy told the smal asian guy to cvome to a Gun fight with a Knife." I am not the smartest, but surely not stupid! So I wanted to neutralize the weigh thing with weapons and because of his buly mentality I wanted to fight for keep! (That was my regret)

He never responded, as a matter of fact he ran home to his mommy and papa. But I have alot of respect for them because Cujo is a Cop and a very respectful person who also is a Cage fighter. His agent is a very intelligent woman who has a black belt in Ninjutsu. So I honor them and I will never say anything agianst them. They assured me that this guy won't disrespect me any longer and that they wanted in resolved peacefully. Now thats honorable.

When I shared this with my Masters, they got so upset with me that I had to post a video titled "RESPECT..my students" and publicily announce that I don't want to fight and challenge anyone. They also insisted I call myself Humble Sensei to remind me to humble myself from now on. Check the post date of the video.
    I hope it was before this guys comment to prove to you I am not lying! I will never do that agaion and I regret my arrogance and I am truly sorry to everyone fopr such a poor display of conduct! That is why i asked you forgive me. I can nto lie because that is the only integity I have. My Master allowed me to continue because they know that I really am sincere about teaching the poor Martial Arts.

God bless you and please forgive me. I am ashamed and I know Jesus is not proud of me. I repent and I will stay humble! I promise you that!""
    >
    >
    So kno, you were basically making fun of cops...and thats a bad thing, he trains cops alot so he cares for them, that was sort of an idiot move you did there, kno.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Umm nope didn't make fun of cops wrong guy, dude. He needs to think a little harder about witch one I am that he has a beef with. I don't mind cops.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe you should pm him

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 10:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No way he is a psycho! My screen name on youtube.com is Takedown Man

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 10:38pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    But at least I didn't post his number.
    It doesn't matter.

You posted a private conversation on a public web page, which we have no way of verifying actually occured. You're full of ****. This does not belong in MABS. It is not an investigation. It is you being an asshole.

"Who's ever heard of choson ninja?"

Why don't you use the search function and find the LEGITIMATE threads critiquing him, instead of posting your immature "HEY GUYS! LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM!" thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 10:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    It doesn't matter.

You posted a private conversation on a public web page, which we have no way of verifying actually occured. You're full of ****. This does not belong in MABS. It is not an investigation. It is you being an asshole.

"Who's ever heard of choson ninja?"

Why don't you use the search function and find the LEGITIMATE threads critiquing him, instead of posting your immature "HEY GUYS! LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM!" thread.
    agreed:ninjafigh

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Umm nope didn't make fun of cops wrong guy, dude. He needs to think a little harder about witch one I am that he has a beef with. I don't mind cops.
    So what was the comment you posted? Or have you "forgotten"?

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:00pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JgkiY8gmEY name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6JgkiY8gmEY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    HMMM????
    Dsimon,

I wasn't accusing Choson Ninja of anything. I was making an educated observation based on my personal experience. The techniques he demonstrated in the videos looked like TKD and Hapkido, he appeared very competent at executing the techniques that he was demonstrating. In other vids, if I recall correctly, he has referred to his art as Ninjitsu. If to him "Ninjitsu" means repackaged TKD and HKD that is his interpretation, when I see it I see TKD and HKD.

The vid linked by kno shows a complete lack of competence in regards to demostrating the belt techniques. It also shows a lapse in Choson Ninja's common sense. If I shot a vid where I dropped the belt on my first technique and had to pick it up to start over and then was not capable of using the belt to perform another technique properly at the end of the demo, I would not release the vid as an instructional to others. I would go back rehearse everything until I got it down smoothly and then I would re-shoot the vid. Releasing the 1st vid with several errors in it is just poor judgement and brings his competency (in some areas) into question.
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast