Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    So you think it's funny to post personal communications on a public forum?

He may be full of **** but you're a fucking asshole.
    **** that. It's funny as hell. Make sure you post anything else that he sends you.

Korean Christian Ninja. Awesome!!!

:ninjafigh

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:15pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are some videos of this guy. He's seems pretty athletic, but anything "Ninja" not X-Kan always makes me uncomfortable. Everything he does seems more "TKD/Hapkido", but couched in Ninja-ness...but what do I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htCUqfp_20g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gNN6GUi5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnPdH-K36nM

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:25pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a message from Choson saying he is going to write a long letter to me than i can post on here for you all to read so you can hear both sides of the story, until then die down on the dissing on him. Sure it was wrong for choson to insult that retard that made fun of him over the internet but he IS only human... anger can get the best of us sometimes

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 8:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission Wresteling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    So you think it's funny to post personal communications on a public forum?

He may be full of **** but you're a fucking asshole.
    But at least I didn't post his number.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 8:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off I never made fun of him till now. All I did was say he was leaving his back to his opponent witch would really be the oppisite of retarded, because I made a hypothesis that this guy doesn't know what he's doing and is going to get some one hurt. Maybe you are one of his students or what ever (I could care less) But your intelligence has really shown for calling me a retard. You act a lot like him though. Who knows you might even be him. (I don't really care) but either way you got issuse. Go and get a hooker calm down, breath and let some air back in that thing you call a brain, then and only then come back to my forum and make a comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoNinja
    I got a message from Choson saying he is going to write a long letter to me than i can post on here for you all to read so you can hear both sides of the story, until then die down on the dissing on him. Sure it was wrong for choson to insult that retard that made fun of him over the internet but he IS only human... anger can get the best of us sometimes

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 8:49pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Here are some videos of this guy. He's seems pretty athletic, but anything "Ninja" not X-Kan always makes me uncomfortable. Everything he does seems more "TKD/Hapkido", but couched in Ninja-ness...but what do I know.
    Having watched the vids, I would have to agree it all looks like repackaged HKD and TKD. Seeing as he's Korean I would not be surprised to find out that his Ninjitsu consists of entirely these two systems.

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    Having watched the vids, I would have to agree it all looks like repackaged HKD and TKD. Seeing as he's Korean I would not be surprised to find out that his Ninjitsu consists of entirely these two systems.
    dsimon writes:

It is not entirely clear how he uses the Ninja moniker.... as an endearing pen name, as a stylist, etc.

I think he is quite good at what he is doing though. He is a good teacher, and his techniques are well done... compitant at the very least. Again one does not have to agree with his approach per se, but I see nothing in the videos that raises a red flag.

Filipino Ninja has the right idea and it doesn't cause harm for everybody to settle down instead of start throwing around accusations!

Some people are being inflammarory on this thread and there is no reason for it. It is obvious that the guy is a compitant martial artist in his own right and that s a good start.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    First off I never made fun of him till now. All I did was say he was leaving his back to his opponent witch would really be the oppisite of retarded, because I made a hypothesis that this guy doesn't know what he's doing and is going to get some one hurt. Maybe you are one of his students or what ever (I could care less) But your intelligence has really shown for calling me a retard. You act a lot like him though. Who knows you might even be him. (I don't really care) but either way you got issuse. Go and get a hooker calm down, breath and let some air back in that thing you call a brain, then and only then come back to my forum and make a comment.
    im sorry for calling you retarded, i was sort of having a bad day at the time i was writing it. Anyways im not one of his students nor am i him, but i just thought it was very suspicious that you posted his messages and not yours.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JgkiY8gmEY name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6JgkiY8gmEY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    HMMM????
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    dsimon writes:

It is not entirely clear how he uses the Ninja moniker.... as an endearing pen name, as a stylist, etc.

I think he is quite good at what he is doing though. He is a good teacher, and his techniques are well done... compitant at the very least. Again one does not have to agree with his approach per se, but I see nothing in the videos that raises a red flag.

Filipino Ninja has the right idea and it doesn't cause harm for everybody to settle down instead of start throwing around accusations!

Some people are being inflammarory on this thread and there is no reason for it. It is obvious that the guy is a compitant martial artist in his own right and that s a good start.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is his first message to me, the second message is on its way
    >
    >
    ""My young friend, I want you to understand that i am going to man up to what I did write to him. Not all Martial Artist were raised and didn't fight. If you look at Bruce Lee when he was young. He also was a Gangster. I do know alot of Fighters who just happens to be great fighters and they are my friends! They also know that I teach Cops and they are respectful to me because they know I would never insult anyone. But what I did was to teach thios guy a lesson and if I had to fight because He said He beats up Cops! They are my brothers and I work with the men and women who are todau the truest Samurais and Warriors! But for some arrogant cage fighter to say He beats them up got the best of me and I wanted him not to say such things! It got carried away and I do apologize! I am after all human. I do however regret that He has opened our private discussion to the Bullsido. But if they ask me, I am going to tell them the truth. As for what this guy posted, It is a one side story and I can not defend myself but as you know i am honoring his manager and his friend Cujo who is a Cop and they exyended their sincere concern and wanted this resolved in a peacefu l manner. I will honor them even though this guy has done this! I also know that this will have great consequences and I regret it but still I am not going to lie about it or taint it like he did. You can not imagine what He wrote to make me write the things I did. But clearly I am not a coward! I am humble but I also have to defend my honor as well. But the Master above me have expressed their disppointment and I have vowed to never make such a mistake. If this disppoints you as well. I am truly sorry. I hope this is a lesson of what you shouldn't do. I am ashamed that I could not hold back at the insults that were casted. But I have made a mistake and I will manup to it.
    Will you forgive me that this sidie of my anger was revealed to you! I am however going to humble mysel;f even more and continue to teach others for FREE and try till the dayu I die to benefit others.

What I need to know is will you accept my humble apology for my actions and display of poor conduct! Your reply means alot to me because your impiortant just as much as everyone.
    Thank you!

Choson ninja""
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123 45671353 ... LastLast