Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:32am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    I went to bed he wrote me a crap load ,lol. Guess I didn't respond quick enough! Here's what he wrote.

I will not post this for public viewing because its sensitive. I would like to give you a name , but its not wise at the moment. But I know this guy because I have fought in Asia in some Kumites and I also hold a champion title at the 140lbs weight division but that was along time ago. The person whom you are about to fight is a known criminasl in Japan but He is the current Kumite Champion of the World. If you want to know what kind of fight circuit my friend is in. Just go to your local DVD store and get a movie called Bloodsport! The BlK Dragon Society and the Blk Bamboo Association acjnowledge Him the Grand champion. With that being said. Forget about the Bullshit and the money! Will you come out to Asia to fight just for Honor sake? This is the only Email I will give you privately and not for others to see. ARE YOU HONORABLE and will you FIGHT not for money but just for bragging rights? If you say NO, I guess we can invite you to the next illegal underground Kumite and Yes it is very financial rewarding so don't worry. I did this one small act in private because I am really a Christian and I'm not a unfair guy. I had to say this for just my conscience sake in front of the Lord. I will wait your Email. I respectful Bow!

The next one is,
    I guess I have to challenge you to a fucking Martial Arts weapons fight. I know I will willl KILL you where your arrogant ass stand! Do you want to talk or are you willing to die>Hey Bitch answer me! I'l fight you on those term! It wil be at least Honorable and fair! **** the weight and come talk your **** bitch! Do this in my fucking face! You wil surely be humbled! You think Ninjas are dumbasses huh?

And then,

Because of the culture difference and a Ninja not being stupid as YOU is, I suggest you fight me in fair terms! Pick any fucking weapon you want that is traditional Martial Arts. No guns because that would be to easy for me! I WILL KIL YOU WITH YOUR OWN WEAPON AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!

Once Again lol,

My phone number is 310-218-xxxx ! Call me!

And lastly,

Okay! Enough said and I am sure those who wants the truth will find out that Yamaguchi's assassins are Koreans! The truth will be revealed and you can not hide it!
    Secondly, I want to meet you so give me a call. I gave you my phone number so call me! **** the talk and lets meet! Since you insist on talking your **** and now I have to do something because even if I want to just let it go, there are people in my organization that will not allow me to lose face because of your **** talk! Lets meet! If you so badly desire to continue your **** talking just remember I didn't want this but you have brought this upon yourself! I hope your ego doesn't allow you to backdown now. Your much to stupid to let this go right musclebrain! I encourage you to keep pissing off people you know nothing about!
    I can not afford to lose! I became a Christian because of my unspeakable past but your just one without grace and full of arrogance. I think the Lord has delivered you to me. Humility is not the question anymore but you have brought alot of people who now whats justice for your insults.
    Don't exspect karate rules from a Ninja! lets just met!!!!! Stop the talk and start the walk!
    I will not make any public comments from now on! Just give me a cal and we shal meet. I hope your ready for a whole new fighting experience which will be your fucking last. This isn't competition but a matter of honor! You simply fucked up badly Asshole because you think it a game or youer so damn big and strong that I am weak! JUST CALL ME AND MEET ME!

This all spawned because I posted a comment on one of his vids telling him that when he is spinning around he leaves his back open to his opponent. I guess he took offense to it,lol.
    So you think it's funny to post personal communications on a public forum?

He may be full of **** but you're a fucking asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:36am

Style: Proudly Shaolin Do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    So you think it's funny to post personal communications on a public forum?

He may be full of **** but you're a fucking asshole.

but it's SO entertaining!

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:29pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And we have absolutely no proof that it's an actual communication.

This poster is effectively putting words in Choson Ninja's mouth. It could all be a lie. I have my issues with CN's bullshido...

But KNOBUNCHOFFUCKINGNUMBERS is now my new favorite worthless shitbag...

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:32pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what contact info was posted?

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:36pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't post a full numb... holy ****, a 310 prefix. West LA. :laugh:

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 1:16pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    what contact info was posted?
    None.

Just an area code & a prefix.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 1:31pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i thought choson ninja was pretty cool, he seems like a cool guy

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 2:13pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, aside from claiming a bunch of bs...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 5:16pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive been emailing choson ninja, he sent me a long message explaining why he said all of that, i asked his permission to post the email and if he says yes ill post it. All i can tell you is that Kno77642 did not post what HE sent to choson.

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:07pm

Style: orangutang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha a christian ninja... classic

its a very christian thing to be a ninja, especialy if your part of a criminal gang and your hiding in the shadows stealing things and killing people.

oh yeah.. and im sure jesus supports insulting people in emails.
    Last edited by fedy; 9/09/2007 7:10pm at .
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast