Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 6:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosonNinja
    Did I mention that I respect everyone ? I really mean what I say.
    You won't respect me much after I've pulled my fist out your ass... Unless you're a homo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Nintaijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    I think you're confused. I'm not asking about your martial arts background. I'm asking about who authorized you to teach Milgyo, esoteric Korean Buddhism. Milgyo is something that can be very dangerous if practiced by those who have no preparation for it. What monk did you study under, and did he authorize you to teach publicly rather than through the traditional student-teacher relationship?

As found in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mRO1BpPm80
    So can you explain to me what is dangerous about the one taught to me. Was it the meaning behind it? Was it the gesture of it, or was it to acknowledge balance and prayer. What is so dangerous about the basic foundation that I was taught,. I have to wonder what point of this video was so alarming and danerous. I am certainly confused and you have to shed some light. PLEASE...To botain destruction was it? Or was it you must unbalance yourself that was disturbing you or that I am under question here. Maybe it was the meditation part in the end?

I really am curious now what part of this was dangerous? I want to mention that I acknowledge Jesus and I truly believe that I'm under HIS grace. The basic of this leads one to spiritual focus and not calling on spiritual forces. I have also stated when asked, I do not teach the other things nor do I practice it anymore. But point out which part of it you felt was dangerous. This I am curious and I ask that you clear up my confusion. PLEASE!
    Last edited by ChosonNinja; 4/23/2008 10:40pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 9:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses Everett McGill
    You won't respect me much after I've pulled my fist out your ass... Unless you're a homo.
    I sincerely apologize. I do not practice homosexual activities so I suggest you try another person. Christian really do not approve of such things. Just in case you didn't know, allow me to enlighten you on that.

If my extended respect is rejected, what can I do? I'll move on to respect someone else.
    Sorry to inconvience you.

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 9:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Choson here's an idea.

Video interview. Go check your youtube account for more info.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 10:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So can you explain to me what is dangerous about the one taught to me. What it the meaning behind it? Was it the gesture of it, Or was it to acknowledge balance and prayer. What is so dangerous about the basic foundation that I was taught,. I have to wonder what point of this video was so alarming and danerous. I am certainly confused and you have to shed some light. PLEASE...To botain destruction was it? Or was it you must unbalance yourself that was disturbing you or that I am under question here.

I really am curious now what part od this was dangerous? I want to mention that I acknowledge Jesus and I truly believe that I'm under HIS grace. The basic of this leads one to spiritual focus and not calling on others and I have also stated when asked, I do not teach the other things nor do I practice it anymore. But point out which part of it you felt was dangerous. This I am curious and I ask that you clear up my confusion. PLEASE!
    I would be glad to answer all of your questions once you tell me who your Milgyo teacher was and who authorized you to publicly teach the Gujain?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 10:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be glad to answer all of your questions once you tell me who your Milgyo teacher was and who authorized you to publicly teach the Gujain?
    I see you clearly do not want to flame or slander me here with your line of questions.

But I did said I was taught this and I don't know how to raise the dead and have them answer you with the exact question/answers you are looking for. I sincerely apologise for the lack of information. If my teacher taught me the bases of the Northern Korean version which I felt was acceptable to show and enlighten them on the meanings, then by my own dicretion I do this and not any authority which you go by or recognize. Will you accepot this?

Or are you going to flame me NOW? Here is your oppertunity. *bow*
    Last edited by ChosonNinja; 4/23/2008 11:01pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 11:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    Hey Choson here's an idea.

Video interview. Go check your youtube account for more info.
    Have you sent me a PM? If so, I am sorry and I say this in advance. I get so many emails and I just can not sort them anymore. Its more than people realize. I hope you understand that has drain the life out of me. I am sad because of all the emails which are important to the individual and they may think I am neglecting them. I wish people will understand that I do not dodge questions or make up things. Nobody would desire to be slander or discredited on the Worldwide level. As for me, I really don't deserve any of this. Not the praise or the insults.

Also, after this day on Bullshido, I don't think I am comming back. I have left DTG MartialArts.net forum and I shall also leave this to fate. I have alot of people that really are seeking help rather than seek an opening for an attack on me and what I do. I hope you forgive me if I don't discover your idea. *bow*

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 11:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you sent me a PM? If so, I am sorry and I say this in advance. I get so many emails and I just can not sort them anymore. Its more than people realize. I hope you understand that has drain the life out of me. I am sad because of all the emails which are important to the individual and they may think I am neglecting them. I wish people will understand that I do not dodge questions or make up things. Nobody would desire to be slander or discredited on the Worldwide level. As for me, I really don't deserve any of this. Not the praise or the insults.

Also, after this day on Bullshido, I don't think I am comming back. I have left DTG MartialArts.net forum and I shall also leave this to fate. I have alot of people that really are seeking help rather than seek an opening for an attack on me and what I do. I hope you forgive me if I don't discover your idea. *bow*
    Oh come on. You've actually given some legitimate answers. Why stop now?

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:07am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So can you explain to me what is dangerous about the one taught to me. Was it the meaning behind it? Was it the gesture of it, or was it to acknowledge balance and prayer. What is so dangerous about the basic foundation that I was taught,. I have to wonder what point of this video was so alarming and danerous. I am certainly confused and you have to shed some light. PLEASE...To botain destruction was it? Or was it you must unbalance yourself that was disturbing you or that I am under question here. Maybe it was the meditation part in the end?
    Don't cross the streams

Ok. By the by, Vajrayana symbols and such (from what I can understand) are traditionally taught directly from teacher to student and are kept under wraps- kind of like super secret handshakes that you made with your friends in grade school one day and then forgot the next week (ok, exactly the same thing but with supposed cosmic significance). To claim to teach them means that you had to have learned it either from a master or google. By the way you danced around the question I am guessing the latter.
    Last edited by nightowl; 4/24/2008 2:20am at .

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 2:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kno77642
    If you want to know what kind of fight circuit my friend is in. Just go to your local DVD store and get a movie called Bloodsport! .
    Careful brother... thats Frank Dux you're fuckin with. I've read about how deadly he is on MAP!