Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New to Bullshido

Hey guys my name is nick. I just joined today and wanted to introduce myself.

I train under ty upshur and gustavo dantas in arizona and currently compete at blue belt. I have 2 international gold medals and 6 local tournament medals as well... I really enjoy BJJ and have a little mini gym in my home. I record all that goes on inside my home and livestream our sessions on livestream.com..... You can find me at

http://www.livestream.com/JiuJitsuTechniques?t=78548

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, how does a blue belt get to be a BJJGuru?

Just curious..
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Judo, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The same way I became the master of TaeBo? By watching a tape once? Kidding, kidding.

Wilkommen, BJJGuru.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, your's makes sense. Maybe he has a fine, subtle sense of humor like yours.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he's old or Hindu? Welcome to Bullshido!

Nvm just watched your videos....
    Last edited by DKJr; 8/08/2011 3:29am at . Reason: watched vid

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol thanks for the "warm" welcome ;)

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJGuru View Post
    Here's another warm welcome. The Phoenix International Open is hardly an "international tournament", it's regional lol. Hope you can attend a throwdown! Also check out our Advanced Grappling section, I'm sure as a guru you have something to offer

:TrollDad:

Style
    Judo, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJGuru View Post
    At first glance, you seem to get it. Hazing is often the way we differentiate between thick skinned folk who belong here and childish wannabes. Anyone who's ever gone out for drinks with their buddies should have an innate understanding of this.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmmm well i can see my name has stirred up a bit of a fuss... i can set a disclaimer now. In no way do I misrepresent the hard working upper belts in BJJ. I do not consider myself a master of BJJ by any means. Given also in reply to the Phoenix International Open, there were many competitors from other countries like brazil and mexico at the phoenix international open. Phoenix is not far from the border of mexico and is the closest state to fly to from any country south of the border. Not that it matters or anything. That was the first time IBJJF had been to phoenix. If you guys question my technique. Please watch my livestream and videos. I would love some feedback on some of the techniques I teach. I am completely open for criticism. If any of you are located in the phoenix metro area and want to stop by my home for a friendly roll I open my doors to anyone in the sport. So long as they aren't meatheads.... ;)

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You smell funny.

Welcome to Bullshido.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last