Page 51 of 195 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:04am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I'm sure you're right. In retrospect I did that for me more than for him.

:new_scatt

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 12:31pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Creeden, once again demonstrating his credibility... first he says he spoke to the detective, then he says he didn't! Can this guy tell the fucking truth for once in his life? Does he even know what the definition of honesty is? I can't even count the number of untruths and exaggerations he has made in this thread thus far! I vote Creeden, "The Most Untrustworthy Person in America".

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:25pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This aall started when you said in your post about a body on the side of the raod . John who's trustworthy you said it I didn't

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 4:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    This aall started when you said in your post about a body on the side of the raod . John who's trustworthy you said it I didn't
    Yeah, but like I said, you posted about this right on the countdante.com forum right after I sent that email to Bill. You brought it to publics attention first... and it wasn't on this forum.

It really doesn't matter much anyhow, if the story was false (like Robert Dias Esquire was) then no one has anything to worry about.

By the way, I said that you were untrustworthy because you said you talked to the detective, then said you didn't... not because I said you posted the story first. Re-read my last post dummy. You really need to get your reading comprehension under control!

Edit: fixed spelling error
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 10/05/2007 12:03am at .

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 6:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatricio
    Yeah, but like I said, you posted about this right on the countdante.com forum right after I sent that email to Bill. You brought it to publics attention first... and it wasn't on this forum.

It really doesn't matter much anyhow, if the story was false (like Robert Dias Esquire was) then no one has anything to worry about.

By the way, I said that you were untrustworthy because you said you talked to the detective, then said you didn't... not because I said you posted the story first. Re-read my last post dummy. You really need to get your reading comprehension under control!

Edit: fixed spelling error
    John this is what a 17 year relationship is. Back stabbing a friend for something you possibily did. You put it their first don't try to put it on me because you brought heat . You a twisted person with plenty of hate.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 6:22am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You two need to get a room somewhere,

Seriously.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 12:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah Fickle. I am completely done discussing this or anything with Creeden. He is delusional and his lies are many. He is not even worth responding to. As far as me being full of hate though, he couldn't be further off from the truth. I don't hate anyone. I learned long ago that life is too short to live it with a chip on your shoulder. On the other hand, Creeden has demonstrated plenty of hate here and other places and has already told me 2 or 3 times that he wants to kick my ass... even though he knows I use a wheelchair because of my MS.

Edit: Just wanted to add that his statement about something I "possibly did" is ridiculous. If someone put a gun to my head I think I would **** my pants! On the other hand, he and Bill have actually trained how to disarm an armed attacker. I never have.
    Last edited by johnpatricio; 10/05/2007 12:31pm at .

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 6:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

wow what about this

John Patricio

Sep 1st, 2007 - 5:59 PM Re: If your mad at this Creeden guy why did you talk to Webb in 05

1. Whatever Floyd told Bill has nothing to do with me. All I know is I have always posted the truth and thatís why I voluntarily posted all the emails between Floyd and myself. I have nothing to hide.

2. Itís not to hard to hide your IP address. If it wasnít you it was Bill, because he is just as bad a speller as youÖ either way it definitely wasnít a lawyer! And you are definitely using a different ID because I never approved you for membership, yet here you are, lol.

3. What Bill did wasnít an attempted murderÖ it was a murder, periodÖ and until you opened your big mouth the only person who said anything about it was me. Thanks for being a corroborating witness! Now people know I wasnít just making that up.

4. I donít care! I donít need friends who call me brother for 18 years and then because of one persons lies shuns me. Who needs friends like that.

5. The weed I was talking about was the weed you and him were smoking the last time I called him. What your talking about is the time Bill showed up at my house at 3 AM with 12 of his pals. I donít care what bull he told you but, it was HIS weed. I can get and will publish copies of the police report if you pursue further claiming that it was mine. The police report will tell how Bill went running into another room right in front of the cops to hide it. It will tell how they only entered the apartment from the hall in the first place AFTER Bill ran into the other room. The report will tell how they found an ounce of weed hiding inside the same box with Billís paintball gun in the other room that he ran into. Yes, its true I did have a plant growing, but it was only one plant and you need a male and female in order to actually grow any marihuana. Tell Bill to either start telling the truth or just keep his mouth shut to begin with. I got arrested because of him and Iím still ****** about it!

The fact is that the person who first started me smoking pot in the first place was Bill. Thatís one reason why his mom was mad at meÖ she figured that because I was older I started himÖ but she was wrong! It was him. Bill was also the first person that I ever did acid or mushrooms with. Bill used to do that crap all the time on a weekly basis. I did both maybe 2 or 3 times each and thatís it! Another thing is that I havenít done any of those drugs in well over a decade! When was Billís last time?

I know Billís mad at me, but he really should watch what he is saying about meÖ especially when he is just as guilty as I am if not worse. I donít have a business to run, but I donít think to many parents would be happy sending their kids to an Aguiarís school when they find out this stuff.

As for my dead ďfat obese motherĒ. First of all, I never did any drugs while she was alive. Secondly, I canít believe Bill would be so crude to talk like that about a women he once called Mom. Itís despicable! He can hate me all he wants, but when he starts badmouthing my dead mother that just shows how classless he is.

6. That sounded like a death threat. Thanks, thatís great evidence. As far as Bill losing custody of his kidÖ If he doesnít do anything wrong he wonít have to worry about that, right? I already told you I had a change of heart about that. Are you trying to get me to be more proactive on this?

7. I didnít side with anybody. Bill sided against me!

8. Congratulations

9. I usually donít judge people by their typing skills eitherÖ but I do judge their education level from them.

10. Yeah, Iíve read what the guys on Bullshido think of youÖ and it ainít much. Read this one forum and laugh your ass off: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58950
    Website: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/1bdfs/ :5nuclear:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 7:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That right, lol. I was then only one to mention it... in a personal email I sent to Bill. I see all mention of it (when Creeden brought it up in public) has been deleted from Aguiar's forum. How convenient!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 10:16pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interestingly - I received my Ebay-purchased copy of Black Belt Jan. 1976 in the mail today. Funny damn article. Keehan GOES OFF about rank and death matches and such.

In this article he not only claims to have trained with Bruce Lee, but that he earned a black belt from Ueshiba himself. Of course he describes different ways he's killed people in and out of the military but nothing about his lion.