Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 11:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Physical Therapy 4 Ankle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sooo is it just me or does this belong in mediation not on bullshido?

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 11:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure that you could "right" a book that could set the record straight. Most of your "righting" is hard to figure out. The rest makes no sense at all. For instance......... quote "All my friend's and in the law field and bankers." unquote..... A book full of this kind of "righting" would not tell a story.
    And please don't use an apostrophy when you pluralize.

Good luck with whatever it is you are trying to do. You brought this story for us all to read. If it makes us "troll's" to respond to your thread, then you have re-defined trolls to fit your needs. That is another example of your ability to mis-communicate in a way that makes it hard to understand what the hell you are talking about.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 11:20am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    It's not about internet troll's some of us actually went to school and graduated. I know my way around a court house. Discovery and injuction's will's and estates. I've let you people think your all smart. All my friend's and in the law field and banker's.

And why not right a book it just set's the record straight. I want the diary published but alot od Dante's friend woul;d go to jail.

If only you knew your way around the English language.

As for not trolling, your body of work, here on Bullshido, gives overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 12:04pm

Style: Aikido Ceteris Paribus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time to send in God the Bunty Hitter.......sorry, Dog the Bounty Hunter!!

I'm a newbie on Bullshido but I'm here partly because I have trained a long time and value what has been taught to me, and applaud any action which exposes the cheats and frauds who plague MA.

However, Bullshido is not a court of law or a lynch mob, I hope. So please let's avoid anyone writing anything that may jeopardise the success of a legitimate action against a fraud. (I'm becoming increasingly convinced that internet forums may be dragged in to court themselves before long, if someone is keen enough to take them on.)

If this action is not legit the court will decide.

Bad MA instructors can end up causing death or serious injury and that worries me much more than McDojo behaviour.

I'm probably way out of order, but that's me I'm afraid.

At least this thread has some input from an 'interested party', but let's not be drawn into any traps. ( I know you are all too savvy for that ;) )

I would add the obvious: that the Black Dragon website bears close scrutiny - The enormously impressive (LOL) section on Count Dante is actually headed 'Count Dante - the Legend' and therby avoids challenges to its veracity. I too, could claim to be 'undefeated' without ever fighting etc etc. I could also invent lots of competitons for me to win, especially if I only invited my dog to challenge me. (maybe not, he might win :) )

All titles and grades could be verified. Even the 'Count' should be able to verify which European state accorded him this status. He has a BB in Aikido and mastery of just about every other MA. he has beaten world champions etc etc.

The website is written with a huge number of grammatical errors - this may be honest, or designed to make any claim hard to verify through obfuscation.

I'm really looking forward to the outcome of this utterly vague action.
    Last edited by kiaiki; 9/12/2007 12:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 12:15pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lamokio You seem ridiculously defensive considering what you are defending. The Black Dragon Fighting Society website reads like bad comedy. They make a large amount of spurious claims that by their nature are hard if not impossible to substantiate. Infact kind of like you posts.

They claim credit for every advancement in Martial arts for the last 30 years, as if the rest of the martial arts community doesn't exist. It is either bad comedy or superb irony.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 12:41pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because the BDFS guys are a bit flaky does not give anyone the right to steal their copyrighted material.

The movie 'Freddy Got Fingered' was ridiculous, many consider it the worst movie ever made. But people can't just take it and use it for their own benefit without permission of the owner(s) of the copyright on it. That's why you hear the words 'intellectual property'. Property is something that someone owns.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 12:50pm

Style: Aikido Ceteris Paribus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm glad I believe in karma and the law that each future rebirth reflects our actions in this life.

I'm unsure of US law, but I believe that here in the UK the rights rest with the creator (book, photo, video etc.) rather than those being recorded. No idea what the situation is in this case, but there's normally any number of players in these bunfights.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 3:14pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not defending anyone just stating the Fact's. When you guy's have nothing to say you spend your time correcting their spelling. By the way i talk at work and people dictate what I say I don't write or type. I have troll's like you guy's working for me.

This is just fun for me because this forum doesn't hold nothing in a court of law. That's were I dwell.

Samuel Browning asked for the justia docket number and I complied . That's alot more than I've seen from all of you. As we say just the fact's please I deal with fact's not bullshit.

As far as myself being a flake you have no idea who I am. Their's an old saying look in the darkest part of your soul. And you'll see me looking right back at you.

But in closing we'll see them in court and we will win. Because with my research William V Aguiar III will win hand's down or I would have advised against the lawsuit. But William will be a rich man from the copyright violation's. That go back 3 year's that's were the money is . See when you send a cease and deciest that's what the judge look's at how you follow the law. Not by someone stupid interpatation of the law.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 4:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read this whole thread. Can I sue for mental anguish and cruelty? I'll never get that time back.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 6:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow...you dictate to someone and they 'right' down everything for you? That's way cool! Do you have someone speak for you too? Because if you speak the way you 'right' (EXAMPLE: "...this forum doesn't hold nothing in a court of law.") you'd be laughed out of a court of law!

Silly me...I'da figgered dat a lawyer woulda been edumacated or sumfin'.