Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 9:34am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why this guys lies, I have no idea.

John Creeden, as time will tell, is a stranger to the truth. No one ever offered anyone $50 for anything. No one ever tried to take advantage of his father but him. After my associate made the deal for the footage with Creeden's father for $1000.00, Creeden III jumped in, became the recipient of the money and tried to change the deal.

But Creeden apparently believes his own lies no matter how much he changes them. He has nothing to do with the legal case. His name is on no legal papers. He is a loyal vassal of William Aguiar hoping to catch some of the millions spilling over from the lawsuit Aguiar has filed against me. Oh, by the way, the attorney of record representing William Aguiar III in this suit is, guess who....... William Aguiar III.

This did not have to go to court, All they had to do was show their right of attorney I asked for two years ago. This is their choice. It still has nothing to do with my rights to Fair Use. I guess we will find out in court.

By the way I prayed last week to be delivered from people of such integrity and good business sense as John Creeden.

Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    My involment was by chance . They contacted my father and tried to swindle a beta tape from him. That sat on my shelf for 35 year's . My father is a sick man parkinson's, agent orange bad heart valve's and so on. They tried to get the tape from him the actual tape for 50 buck's telling him it's worthless and he could only get a small return. I'm my father's health care proxy and power of attorney. That's why i got involved. I talked to A guy named Don Warrner from Rising Sun Production's who told me beware of them. And the way they would go about it to defintely get a user agreement. So enter Barron Sheppard telling me that he never heard of Ashida Kim. But the same day I was at William V Aguiar's house telling him that he brought Ashida Kim's right's and their in pre-production. The light went off in my head. Then Barron tell's me that Master Aguiar JR was being pimped out by his son because he was sick. Master Aguiar jr was a father figure to me when I was young. I spent almost everyday of my life until I was 18 with the man. So that pissed me off big time

Barron tried to get my father to pose on a web site undermining the real Black Dragon Fighting Society. Then all of a sudden he knew Ashida Kim and admitted to me that he owned Dojo Press and all the right's to him for 1000 dollar's. Which is his weak kata dante stuff. So talking to my father I conferred with people I knew in the film industry. And they told me that it was worth more than 1000 so i told Barron I wanted 1500 because it was Dante himself and he agreed. My friend's told me again to get a user agreement and not to agree to nothing with out a signed document. Got a call from Floyd Webb who wanted a copy of it and actually wanted me to go to Ritz camera in Providence R.I. and they would pay for the transfer and shipping. So when I asked for a user agreement Floyd would alway's change the subject.

I have some good friend's who advised against this but I wanted the truth behind this because this was my childhood and someone I looked up to. Why would they cut people up this way something was wrong. So I developed the footage and sent Barron Sheppard 25 still's of the footage he loved them. So when I asked for a user agreement he said that he would send the first 500 right away. And he continued to disrespect a dead man. and when he got it if it was so bad why did he send the other 500.

So when I was going to send the footage to him Floyd and Barron continued to undermine Willian III with his friend John Patricio. They told me that they were going around William III anyway they could and told me that they paid John Patricio 7500 dollar's for exclusive flyer from the 60's World Karate Championship's. That's it I had enough. So I shot the footage from my camcorder and they got nothing. That is why they are so pissed. I called Barron Sheppard and he said that he gave it to Ashida Kim and it ended on you -tube. Here's the funny thing the footage in you -tube is William Aguiar's dvd's frame by frame and that's why William did a DCMA takedown.

Floyd has no lawyer he has to submit 2 dvd copies to fair use in Stanford. Were they cut his film up and tell him what is Fair Use and what is not. He say's he has no money but has a 350,000 budget. He has made no offer's just like the snake he is. William III never said he wanted to be paid for an interview. I even had conversation's to get him to see William's archive and he has passed. Every week we were at William III lawyer's office we would call Floyd and he never returned our call's

Floyd and Barron and Ashida are trying to twist thing's and undermine the real Black Dragon Fighting Society. That's why he is being sued. Never believe people who don't come to the table for business. Everyone please read Fair Use and they think they can do what they want. The only thing I did was hustle people who were husler's. They will think twice when they try to hustle old men who were real martial artist's

Floyd Webb is a scunbag in a classic sense. They pray on the week and think the can say and do what they want. But people like me and William III push back . And that's what tyhey don't like

And I knew Keehan . Floyd don't I got the pic's to prove it . As far as Chicago Keehan diary tell's all and that won't be in the film because it expose's them all for what are MAVEN's
    Last edited by floydwebb; 9/11/2007 11:16am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 9:39am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Careful Sam, you may find yourself charged with copyright infringement over the below artwork. This is one of the images they claim copyright too.

Ba Afraid, be very afraid.....:sleepy1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning

COUNT DANTE AKA JOHN KEEHAN, PIMPING MA TO THE MASSES

There are a few good things to be said about our next Bullshidoka. By most accounts he knew how to fight, he staged full contact tournments, and he was considered racially enlighted for his day. This aside Dante was a chronic liar, a criminal, and a guy who got one of his senior students killed over a disagreement involving a woman.

Until he changed his name legally in 1967 to Juan Raphael Dante, so he could pretend he was a faux Spanish Count, Dante went by the moniker John Keehan. It was under this rather normal name he studied Karate under Robert Trias, and the United States Karate Association. After being expelled from the USKA in December 1964, John got himself arrested and convicted the following year for taping a blasting cap to the window of a rival martial arts school while he was drunk. Keehan got probation for this escapade.

After the name change , Dante published the ridiculous "World's Deadliest Fighting Secrets" which he hawked to kids through ads in comic books. Dante was the first to make a killing in the Western world through hysterical over the top Dim Mak advertising. "Yes, this is the DEADLIEST and most TERRIFYING fighting art known to man-and WITHOUT EQUAL. Its MAIMING, MUTILATING, DISFIGURING, PARALYZING and CRIPPLING techniques are known by only a few people in the world. An expert at DIM MAK could easily kill many Judo, Karate, Kung Fu, and Gung Fu experts at one time with only finger-tip pressure using his murderous POISON HAND WEAPONS. Instructing you step by step thru each move in this manual is none other than COUNT DANTE - "The DEADLIEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED." (THE CROWN PRINCE OF DEATH)." Substitute SCARS for dim Mak, and Jerry Peterson for Crown Prince of Death and you have the future of Martial Arts advertising.

Dante's relationship with other Chicago martial arts schools were usually quite bad. On April 24, 1970 he brought his senior student and Judo expert Jim Koncevic along to trash the Green Dragon Society's Kung Fu School. Koncevic's last words to one friend was that the dispute was over "a broad". After breaking down the door, Dante and his crew attacked the six Green Dragon members inside, and were on their way to routing them when one Green Dragon grabbed a sword of the wall and used it to stab Koncevic who had attempted to grapple. Koncevic then bled to death on the sidewalk outside this school. (Sword over Judo for the win!)

Dante was acquitted on the criminal charges filed over this incident and similarly avoided prosecution for his possible involvement in the theft of over $4 million from Purolator Security in 1974. Before his death he had invested in a chain of Adult Bookstore which resulted in connections to the Chicago mob which he coveted. According to Massad Ayoob Dante's "obsession with violence" ruled his life, and he was known for claiming to have killed men in "Kung Fu death matches in Hong Kong" well before Frank Dux appeared on the martial arts scene.

By age 36, however Dante had serious health problems. He died on May 25, 1975, from a hemorrhage caused by a bleeding ulcer, but not before selling a mail order Black Dragon Fighting Society card to one Radford W. Davis, better known as Ashida Kim. One tragedy is that Dante supposedly taught a fairly effective fighting art, one that resembled "primitive kempo". While this system is now taught by a few people, it was largely eclipsed and displaced by Dante's own wacky advertising and bizzare antics.

Sources:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/feature...es/countdante/

Massad Ayoob, The Truth About Self Protection, (Bantam Books, New York, 1983, 1994), pp. 244-246.

The Wikiencyclopedia article
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Dante

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 9:59am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dsimon writes:

Yeah good business. Good business decisions can involve ethics, despite your all too common retort. Intellectual property is a tricky issue and one that sometimes could be sorted out if people used a little common sense and altruism instead of lawyers.

Why don't you become a benafactor and help Floyd make the movie with the footage? Remember the purpose of the endevour is not to steal technical info, nor is it to mass market a product like a martial arts video.... it is to share information about a person, to give sympathetic treatment of a subject that needs it.

You keep saying it is about business, what business are you in? the sycophant business? Come on, I understand your issue with martial arts techniques on video, but this is not the same thing. it is an educational endevour.

Doesn't matter what people think it's about good business practice's. This has been going on for 3 year's and this was screwed up way before I was around. Don't believe the hype anyone can right anything on the internet. Only the player's know the truth. Look why pay for copy-right's for people like Webb and Sheppard to come along to circumvent the owner

Alot of way's I want to see the movie made to. But not by stealing and going around the holder of a business

Floyd said I got the footage from England and then he got it from me. Then I got an e-mail from him stating that it's from William's dvd set. That is how he is so we will see were this end's up.

William know's that he will take a large chunk from Ashida Kim and Barron Sheppard for conspiracy to de-fraud. And a larger chunk from Floyd Webb. It's not about the money it's about sound business practice's

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 3:56pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See Floyd Webb was trying to screw around William V Aguiar III msince 05. Floyd is doing damage control know that's why you never heard of him till know. He know's he's screwed don't believe the hype. Why doesn't Floyd contact William now. All of a sudden he don't have a lawyer think Floyd let the judge decide that's what William did took it out of everybody hand's. The injuction is coming and your film stop's till the end of the suit.

Floyd is a little man who tries to over talk people and his cheap hustle stop's know. Ask yourself this why so mad with me . Because i exposed them for the fraud's that they are they thought I was going to throw in with them and they got exposed. Every move I made was threw a lawyer's advice not a street hustle like them.

Like i've said I haven't made a dime from all this and i don't want the dirty money. The money Barron gave me is sitting in an account and I'm gonna let the judge decide were it goes. With William's e-mail's and tape and document's you have nothing.

I'm going to give you a tid bit of info. William took Ashida Kim's web site down in 05 and know threw Floyd Webb and Barron Sheppard they are trying to do it again. That's a conspiracy to de-fraud.

And Floyd my father had you pegged as a Idiot and a Judas . When I brought you dinner at a place called Tort's bar and grill in Swansea Massachusett's.

You will see when you go to court like a I said you can't calculate what you can't see. Their are Fair Use lawyer's and their are copyright lawyere's. William doesn't want littigation before court he want's you in court. So I told William to wear clean underwear so you can kiss his ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 5:11pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohhh snap! Interwebz fight!

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 1:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See Floyd Webb was trying to screw around William V Aguiar III msince 05. Floyd is doing damage control know that's why you never heard of him till know. He know's he's screwed don't believe the hype. Why doesn't Floyd contact William now. All of a sudden he don't have a lawyer think Floyd let the judge decide that's what William did took it out of everybody hand's. The injuction is coming and your film stop's till the end of the suit.

Floyd is a little man who tries to over talk people and his cheap hustle stop's know. Ask yourself this why so mad with me . Because i exposed them for the fraud's that they are they thought I was going to throw in with them and they got exposed. Every move I made was threw a lawyer's advice not a street hustle like them.

Like i've said I haven't made a dime from all this and i don't want the dirty money. The money Barron gave me is sitting in an account and I'm gonna let the judge decide were it goes. With William's e-mail's and tape and document's you have nothing.

I'm going to give you a tid bit of info. William took Ashida Kim's web site down in 05 and know threw Floyd Webb and Barron Sheppard they are trying to do it again. That's a conspiracy to de-fraud.

And Floyd my father had you pegged as a Idiot and a Judas . When I brought you dinner at a place called Tort's bar and grill in Swansea Massachusett's.

You will see when you go to court like a I said you can't calculate what you can't see. Their are Fair Use lawyer's and their are copyright lawyere's. William doesn't want littigation before court he want's you in court. So I told William to wear clean underwear so you can kiss his ass.

And what are you planning on doing with the footage? Letting it rot in some safe somewhere? Trying to put another add in a comic book? Do you have some guidelines that would dictate who could use the footage to document the story of Keenan? Are you looking for a particular kind of visionary?

Your issue with Kim is different, though a lot of time has passed and frankly the value of Keenan's martial arts ideas should probably be public knowledge. I mean anyone with any sense can see that the material in the manuals is common knowledge to most in the martial arts community. If people were truly educated about the arts I doubt a legal claim that Dante's work, at this point, is anything more than common knowledge would stand up in court.

What designs beyond a few more bucks and the enrichment of a few lawyers do you have on information that could be used creatively and constructively to tell the story of Keenan? Just curious because I am betting that your intention is to try to squeeze as many dollars out of something which, even if it is legally justified, is dubious regarding your ownership claim. Talk about a hustle.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 9:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look it's about copyright not footage these people turn it around. William not me is bringing them to court for the violation's already. The violation's that have happened already they all got cease and deciest's the way your suppose to do it by the law. You don't comply it set's off a law suit period.

The several film maker's I've talked to alway's deal with copyright's and trademark's . That's the nature of the beast with film. But to use someone's copyrighted material for profit that's breaking the law. See floyd and Barron and Ashida Kim need to read the law.

William has several project's [ One which has a very young John Timothy Keehan and A 20 something Edmund Parker doing Chuan Fa Kempo ] you tell me what's that worth. That was shot in 16mm about 93 minutes long. That's being produced by R.I.S.D That's Rhode Island School of Design graphic's department. So i'll say it again you can't calculate what you can't see.

And if we release anymore stuff on Dante Floyd will steal it. Floyd say's he got this some were and got this here. In court they have got to prove were they got it from.

See the stuff William and I got is from Dante himself. When he moved out here his stuff was never un-packed. And when he died in Chicago his wife Crista just left the stuff here when she signed the intellectual property right's to William Aguiar JR. I was reading Keehan's diary yesterday and all of his so called friend's. Let's just say the only one he trusted was Russel Brown. But those 3500 or so page's will never be published because they ie Floyd and Barron and Ashida it's just to big for them . Were going to make a book about that alone.

These thing's take time we have all the time in the world but they don't their time is running out.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 10:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, please don't write a book. Second point, just holding a a picture or film clip does not make it copyright protected material. This legal protection would have made all of this nonsense go away. And the last point is that it doesn't seem that you have any understanding of any of the legal issues involved. It seems that you somehow are hoping that when the dust settles, you hope someone hands you a big bag of money. If that is what this is all about, then good luck with that.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 10:40am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't pretend to know the nature of your specific beef but here is what I care about:

They had an article in the New York Times recently about Universities that were using very expensive research and technologies to record the genetic codes of human beings. Now naturally these universities wanted to protect their intellectual property correct Lamokio? So basically these universities, bastions of education, are in the courts trying to essentially create copyrights on the human genetic code.... Every student, every scientist would have to be at the mercy at these universities if they wanted to cure a disease that required them to look at the genetic code of a human being.

Now I understand the money and time involved in cutting edge research but in this case can you see a problem? Who does our genitic code really belong too? My point is that any restrictions on knowledge and information that could benefit society has to be carefully considered. Who will cure cancer if only some people can look at the information charted by the universities? Obviously historical stuff on Dante is not on the same order, but the issue is similar and it will have major effects on society.

I only hope there is some sense of responsability to the public to let people who want to discuss what happened get information that is not heresay... information like that in your posession. That is why I am asking you about criteria. What if a guy is a talented film maker who wants to do a great job on a film... but has no funds, or limited funds?

Don't you think there is a difference is using a guy's name to sell one's credentials and techniques, like Kim allegedly does and in making a film about the guy? Whatever anyone thinks about the specific people involved IMO this is a big difference between Kim and Web. Surely you would acknowledge this?

My point is not to attack anyone merely to state that it is sad that Dante's story cannot be told because it should be told by somoene. As I told mr Webb, my first karate club, where I trained for 12 gruelling years, sustained injuries and learned about the limits of what I could achieve as a martial artist and person, was in some ways influenced by what Dante started in the midwest. As a 44 year old father today I still depend on what my Sensei taught me in the middle of one of Baltimore's worse neighborhoods. That, for the record is my axe to grind. Naturally I was delighted that mr Webb was going to tell the story of Dante in film and I am hoping that you and your organization have the sense of responsability that goes along with the sense of ownership of information about Dante.

Look it's about copyright not footage these people turn it around. William not me is bringing them to court for the violation's already. The violation's that have happened already they all got cease and deciest's the way your suppose to do it by the law. You don't comply it set's off a law suit period.

The several film maker's I've talked to alway's deal with copyright's and trademark's . That's the nature of the beast with film. But to use someone's copyrighted material for profit that's breaking the law. See floyd and Barron and Ashida Kim need to read the law.

William has several project's [ One which has a very young John Timothy Keehan and A 20 something Edmund Parker doing Chuan Fa Kempo ] you tell me what's that worth. That was shot in 16mm about 93 minutes long. That's being produced by R.I.S.D That's Rhode Island School of Design graphic's department. So i'll say it again you can't calculate what you can't see.

And if we release anymore stuff on Dante Floyd will steal it. Floyd say's he got this some were and got this here. In court they have got to prove were they got it from.

See the stuff William and I got is from Dante himself. When he moved out here his stuff was never un-packed. And when he died in Chicago his wife Crista just left the stuff here when she signed the intellectual property right's to William Aguiar JR. I was reading Keehan's diary yesterday and all of his so called friend's. Let's just say the only one he trusted was Russel Brown. But those 3500 or so page's will never be published because they ie Floyd and Barron and Ashida it's just to big for them . Were going to make a book about that alone.

These thing's take time we have all the time in the world but they don't their time is running out.

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 10:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look like I said again and again it's not about the money. It's about the ownership of what they say he doesn't own. But he does own it and when as Bullshido say's [TROOL'S] come to say it's in public Domain and try to steal it you go to court.

The book when people come out of the wood work and offer you an incredable amount of money. You do the book but it take's time.

As for me knowing the law i'm way a head of all of you on that curve.

Creeden v. Sanieoff et al
    Plaintiff: John Creeden
    Defendant: Perry Sanieoff, Harold Simansky and Linda Simansky

Case Number: 1:2007cv11149
    Filed: June 21, 2007

Court: Massachusetts District Court
    Office: Boston Office [ Court Info ]
    County: XX US, Outside State
    Presiding Judge: Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton

Nature of Suit: Torts - Injury - Other Personal Injury
    Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Personal Injury
    Jurisdiction: Diversity
    Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

So Tom what qualification's do you have. The diversity part mean's a 750.000 question. This is what I love about computer's you just don't know who's sitting on the other end of these thing's. Out of the 9 cases i tried i've won 9.

It's not about internet troll's some of us actually went to school and graduated. I know my way around a court house. Discovery and injuction's will's and estates. I've let you people think your all smart. All my friend's and in the law field and banker's.

Floyd is not smart niether is Barron and Ashida Kim. They have all conspired to de-fraud Mr Aguiar dating back to 2005 to present. When William file's for a Motion of Discovery all the Financial record's and were they got their info and who they paid come's out to the public. And vise versa if you did nothing wrong then you don't have to worry about nothing.

And why not right a book it just set's the record straight. I want the diary published but alot od Dante's friend woul;d go to jail.
Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast