Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 11:37am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, just spent the better part of the morning reading most of this thread, as well as reading Floyd Webb's site and blog.

The analogy that comes to mind is in the image of a homeless person (William Aguiar III, whoever the hell he is) fist-fighting with the Municipal Garbage collector over possession of a bag of aluminum cans -"THEY MINE! THEY MINE!" This fight over all things belonging to the BDFS is just a lot of garbage.

I've been casually watching William Aguiar III's LACK of creation of anything tangible having to do with Keehan's "work" for years. His forum is trash, he has no real web content other than to whine about the unfairness of Ashida Kim, as well as diminishing Kim in the most childish manner with derogatory insults, and the number one thing on my bitch list;

He doesn't even have the wherewithal to produce the original Black Dragon Fighting Society shirts! LOSER!

As has already been stated, if Webb doesn't do this documentary, the legacy of Keehan is just going to ooze back in to the gutter from whence it came. "The Search for Count Dante" promises to be an all-time martial arts cult classic, but it seems William Aguiar III just wants to take his ball and go home, just to prove it's his ball. Well, as far as I'm concerned that "ball" might as well be made out of paper mache. If you leave it sitting around too long it will just fall apart and end up a pile of nasty garbage.

Say what you want about Ashida Kim dude, at least he is able to create - something - anything. And for the record, I ENJOY his myspace videos!

Ok, I said it! Jealous?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:23pm

Style: Aikido Ceteris Paribus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NINJOO:

I enjoy looking at Ashida Kim videos as well. Are you admiring his consummate skill or laughing at a faker like the rest of us? Yes, he creates something - something we can all feel superior to and which gives us huge mirth. The 'levitation' without leaving the ground was a classic!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    I got a server in my house so people who want to use it just go in my-in law apartment and plug in . Ninja a riot run's a bank and can't spell either. I don't have to hide like most people.

Okay.

Did I mention I have extensive knowledge of computers, operating systems, networking, web browser technology, and database systems and also I am quite familiar with the inner workings of the forum software and how it tracks these things?

Do you wish to let this explanation stand as is or would you like to clarify it in any way?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiaiki
    NINJOO:

I enjoy looking at Ashida Kim videos as well. Are you admiring his consummate skill or laughing at a faker like the rest of us? Yes, he creates something - something we can all feel superior to and which gives us huge mirth. The 'levitation' without leaving the ground was a classic!
    Well, *whatever* it is that he practices, martial arts wise (and we'll never really know, I'm sure) the guy is getting old, and is still amazingly fit, and has superior flexibility. Also he seems to be somewhat less serious about himself these days, producing music videos and allowing stuff onto youtube.

I know this isn't what you'd expect someone from the Bujinkan to say, but in fact in the larger picture of modern Ninjutsu, Ashida Kim *does* have a place, like it or not. That is, if you can consider that the history of Ninjutsu didn't stop in the Meiji period and continues on through today. The Ninja boom, Kim, Frank Dux, even Keehan will figure into this whole mess as time marches on - whether we like it or not.

Which, to get back on topic, is why I would like to see the Keehan documentary made.

On a different note, and so as not to have to post a question separately, how does the South Africa Black Dragon Society, who clearly uses the trademarks of the BDFS, and alligns themselves with Ashida Kim, play into this whole thing? Is someone suing THEM? Maybe they're too scarey.

Red homemade Hakamas - I'd be scared too.

http://www.blackdragon.co.za/index.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So any fit old guy who is flexible but otherwise lacking in any merit has a place in the larger picture of modern Ninjutsu? Non sequitur.

Oh dear. That is very sad.

It's a brave view to hold, but I have seen nothing to change my view that he is a faker or fakir, but not anyone to take seriously within MA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiaiki
    So any fit old guy who is flexible but otherwise lacking in any merit has a place in the larger picture of modern Ninjutsu? Non sequitur.

Oh dear. That is very sad.

It's a brave view to hold, but I have seen nothing to change my view that he is a faker or fakir, but not anyone to take seriously within MA.
    Dude, he wrote a bunch of books.

Have YOU written a bunch of books? AH HA! Didn't think so.

No seriously, I'll go no further in defending him accept to say he's not just a old guy, he's Ashida Kim! :icon_chee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 2:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, you got me there. I would write a book, but as the wheelwright said to the Chinese Emperor: 'Everything worth knowing about my art is in the skill in my hands...books are just the 'lees' and scum of a bygone age.'

Learn MA from a good instructor - books are just useful for complementary knowledge IMHO.

I used to earn a crust as a copywriter, editor and PR consultant at one time though, so I'm not particularly impressed by a string of books, which (I guess) are probably printed and sold as part of the vanity publishing market.

This guy looks like him and has written loads of books - will he do as a MA guru? :
    http://sangharakshita.org/
    Last edited by kiaiki; 9/19/2007 2:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously Kiaiki - I'm not at all invested in the defense of Ashida Kim...

I suppose after so many years of bashing him (which I have) I just started seeing him in a little different light....

It's not a big deal with me though, "bunch of books" or not.

:ninjadanc

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 4:33pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Well I'll some it up for you. Stoffel is trying to jump ship

When I left the martial art's and pursued other adventure's. In the 80's Ashida Kim was their but their was no internet. As the internet hit their was thing's in martial art's that eneded up really fake Ashida Kim was one of them. His so called kata dante is so week no agressiveness and no eb and flow to his poison hand. But their are people out their that buy into it. So let Ashida take the kool-aid drinker's money. But we all know he was de-frauding the real BDFS for some time.

Know go to 2005 when Ashida KIm got his site shut down buy William V Aguiar III. See William Aguiar Jr could careless about Ashida he didn't care about the internet thing. He really ran a school full of student's for 38 years and turned out quality student's a real Grand Master. He was teaching student's not worring about the internet. He made real money.

But Ashida tried to run a fraud by saying I met John Keehan in the 68 democratic convention so what and he bought the book and got a card. Big Fuckin Deal. Keehan slept at my house and was personal friend of my father. Know does that mean I should rape his name and try to get money from a true pioneer. Keehan has done more for the martial art's than any 10 people today combined. People say he was a fraud and he was a fake . But when you look at the picture's you see him with Trias and Parker.

As for William III I see Billy everday and we really laugh at the way people side with Ashida KIm and Floyd Webb. What Billy has in his spare bedroom that will never be in the film is tremendous. Floyd's film will be maybe 1/3 complete so much of the info just isn't going to be their. William has a blue folder that has the most priceless Dante **** in it. But when people say Billy want's to play with his ball it's his Ball he can do what he want's with it.

Floyd Webb has tried to go around everybody to get info from Fall River. He even paid someone 7500 dollar's from William's personal friend that live's in San Francisco to exotic 60's flyer's from the world karate championship's and other tournament's. Also this guy Barron Sheppard who is also getting sued is Ashida Kim's relative by marriage. So their is the conspiracy to de-fraud William's copyright's and trademark's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feaf.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	8218  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 4:55pm

Style: BJJ / MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its spelled NOW not KNOW. God I hate that.