Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 1:17pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My responce

Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    Today I will be the cut 'n paste king. This is from my blog today: http://johnkeehan.blogspot.com/

The Spirit of Martial Arts???

I am just riding the wave of controversy that keeps getting attracted to the making of this film. It sucks that I am being sued, it sucks that Fall River Black Dragon Fighting Society (BDFS) was not able to find away to ask to go into mediation and decided to make this a high profile federal court case. But...I knew what I was getting into when I started this project and will ride it out to completion. I took on the odds of being involved with the characters of Dante's past. Mind you, all of them are NOT like this.

The most unfortunate thing is all the insults and bad feelings that are being generated due to pure ego and obstinance. Fall River BDFS has chosen to engage in an online smear campaign, try the case in the court of Bullshido, as it were. Along the way they have said untruths about some of the veteran Black Dragons. They really need to apologize to the old timers for those unfounded statements. But will they???

Discipline in martial arts is everything. But not all adhere to it. Courtesy is everything in martial arts, but not all belive in it. Respect is everything in martial arts and when you don't show respect to people, you won't get it.

Some people are not wise enough to understand the power of respect. Some people do not acquire the real spirit of martial arts, all they get is the violence in spirit and behavior.

When John Keehan's Chinese teacher dropped him it was because he found John to not be of good character, and he had commercialized what he had learned. Fall River adheres to the dark side of John Keehan's legacy with a lack of the intelligence it takes to walk that road, so they stumble along and merely create chaos in their wake.

The things they have said about Master's Felkoff and Day are not acceptable. Their disrespect of Mr Van Vuuren when he came to them is horrendous. In their emails they show he approached them with courtesy and respect. They then rebuffed and disrespected him with their claims of rank and entitlement. They accuse of everyone of making money off the legacy of Dante because it is their obsession with getting paid, the easy way.

Why am I getting involved in this part? I was taught to respect my elders. That is part of my upbringing. I can yell scream and disagree all I want with them but I must always respect them. There are places I dare not go, that is part of my dna. It is not fear, it is belief in a moral action to honor those who have come before us, especially while they are alive.

As a former martial artist I was taught respect and humility was everything.

We had a hard task master in my first sensei, the late Gregory Jaco(peace be unto him). We were not paying for our lessons. Jaco believed martial arts were essential to the development of a strong character and essential to our survival as human beings in the hostile environment we inhabited. We paid for our lessons in sweat and sometimes blood(literally). Jaco was only one year older than me. But he carried himself like he was 60 and then became 15 more times than not. He was a character.

He taught us early to not talk bad about other styles, that it was the individual who proved the effectiveness of any style. He was old school in big way. He was big, burly and gentle as a lamb, when he wanted to be. He walked with a warriors heart, he had nothing to prove. This is humility.

How easy is it to have peace? Easy, admit to the people you insulted you were wrong, clean up the damage you did in public. What is it they say about Pride going before a fall? Those words should be heeded.

I take it back to the Tao:
    Those who wish to change the world
    According with their desire
    cannot succeed.

The world is shaped by the Way;
    It cannot be shaped by the self.
    Trying to change it, you damage it;
    Trying to possess it, you lose it.
    Tao te Ching

FLOYD RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN. L OOK I'LL BE NICE. I've trained for over 20 year's everyday I had to lie to get away from my Father, So many of you reading this have too. And I respect you all in some way or another and some of you now the difference between uchi-mate from an o-goshi some of you can't that being said.

Felkoff came off like a drunkin foul mouthed sailor from Singapore. From what I've now he was a student of Konsevic's not Keehan he new him and new him well . I would love to show you guy's the e-mail's that we get in support of the endeavour. I think it's who want's to show some Giddi . That mean's obligation in Japanese. My martial art's hero's to be like is Konsevic, Soony Empreado, Joko Ninomiya. Chuck Norris, Keehan , Aguiar Jr and My Father , John Cole, Paul Bilsky, Paul Sousa, and about 12 other who have influenced myself. Andh ad show me alot of reaspect. People who now me and now. Know how I am I'm OCD for the throat type of guy but I'm not an asshole of a person. Their was alot of back door stuff on both side's. Floyd isn't clean and I'm not either. their has been some heavy back stabbing going on and now it's BIG TIME NOW. And people business are at stake a preliminary injuction is serious it's no joke. Don't think me and billy are stupid because were not. All the threatric's on both side with insult's and degrading re-mark's the judge ain't gonna like it on both side's .

Felkoff asked for retraction **** him . Well I don't now him and he showed me no respect he keep's it up he'll get sued to. Believe me we have plenty of backing to weather this storm I guarantee.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 1:50pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And thus spoke the knucklehead...

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 2:07pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally, I would like to see your documentary when it's done. Best of luck.

And "knucklehead" is probably a very reserved understatement... =O)

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 3:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You digging yourself deeper and deeper in your ass i don't now how you can breath. You did the Felkoff thing not me you set this off Biily is the Grand Master of the Black Dragon Fighting Society not Felkoff and he never was. Everytime you do something with Stoffel and Ashida Kim it proves you undermind Billy and that's the damage's. Which you can't run from now.

You not creating another group and surpassing Billy it's not going to happen. Soon Stoffel will be sued . At one time Floyd you told me to bring it on [ The Lawsuit ] and it's hear. What's that I hear your ass puckering.:brave:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 3:49pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    You not creating another group and surpassing Billy it's not going to happen. Soon Stoffel will be sued . At one time Floyd you told me to bring it on [ The Lawsuit ] and it's hear. What's that I hear your ass puckering.:brave:
    Forgive me, but when has Floyd ever expressed an interest in creating a new BDFS? So far as I understand, he's just trying to make a movie about the original BDFS and its founder.

--Joe

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 3:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Fu Joe
    Forgive me, but when has Floyd ever expressed an interest in creating a new BDFS? So far as I understand, he's just trying to make a movie about the original BDFS and its founder.

--Joe

See their are thing's that we now that we can't say it will all be made public. SORRY

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 4:22pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Creeden, a real man gives respect until given reason not to. Aside from imalion you seem to be the most disrespectful poster i have seen on this website and it disgusts me that you would try to take the high ground in this debacle. Floyd Webb, even with all your animosity, has STILL communicated in a respectful manner with you and I think it tells most sane humans who is the defensive one here is.
    the couple of times you have apologized for stupid statements have been followed by venomous diatribes that invariably contain language that would get you dead on the streets making you appear, at best, to be a bully and at worst downright schizoidal.
    I really honestly hoped that some sort of change in the status quo could have been achieved in this discussion, but it has become obvious to me that you will never stop whispering in Mr. Aguilar's ear that the world is out to get all this money that he is too drunk or lazy to actually make so i think i for one am done trying to demonstrate how the majority of the rest of the world actually interacts with other people. Barring some dramatic change in bdfs' stance on this documentary, I will not post in this thread again because it is obviously a waste of my time.
    so with that said,:thebirdma

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 4:32pm

Style: BDFS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Roemyroam, you're welcome to stop in my forum anytime.
    http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/3407321802

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 5:08pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was still studying Karate we learned the 5 maxims that all martial artist should strive for.

Character

Sincerity

Effort

Ettiquite

Self Control

To many martial artist and human beings have forgotten or do not care about these simple things

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by romeyroam
    Mr. Creeden, a real man gives respect until given reason not to. Aside from imalion you seem to be the most disrespectful poster i have seen on this website and it disgusts me that you would try to take the high ground in this debacle. Floyd Webb, even with all your animosity, has STILL communicated in a respectful manner with you and I think it tells most sane humans who is the defensive one here is.
    the couple of times you have apologized for stupid statements have been followed by venomous diatribes that invariably contain language that would get you dead on the streets making you appear, at best, to be a bully and at worst downright schizoidal.
    I really honestly hoped that some sort of change in the status quo could have been achieved in this discussion, but it has become obvious to me that you will never stop whispering in Mr. Aguilar's ear that the world is out to get all this money that he is too drunk or lazy to actually make so i think i for one am done trying to demonstrate how the majority of the rest of the world actually interacts with other people. Barring some dramatic change in bdfs' stance on this documentary, I will not post in this thread again because it is obviously a waste of my time.
    so with that said,:thebirdma
    Look roamy it was happening way before me . Check your history of the whole thing. The phone call'sbetween me and Webb month's ago were the basis of my attitude. You now when you catch a liar in a lie and you have the answer before they lie . THAT HOW I FEEL so they got caught hey player don't hate the player hate the game. screw Felkoff,Floyd Webb, Barron Sheppard , Radford Davis [we have his signature going to sell it on e-bay for 25 cent's..

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha we rule suck it:qleft3: