Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last
  1. #51

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So are you a Viking Chun Master??? Or did you just make up your own art since you couldn't hack any others?

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vince, just go and start asking everybody if they want to fight. I'm sure you will find him. He is probably imalyin's new secret identity and won't show anyway.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shyeah, right.... Liddell would totally SUCK at punching because he's a jack of all trades.


    I hope you were being sarcastic, Junsado.

    I was.

  4. #54
    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks" supporting member
    El Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,194
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so you're not a total idiot? good, you're putting on a great performance then
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!

  5. #55

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vince, just go and start asking everybody if they want to fight. I'm sure you will find him. He is probably imalyin's new secret identity and won't show anyway.

    Tom, what are you doing on here anyway? Aikido is dancing, not fighting.

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Neko
    so you're not a total idiot? good, you're putting on a great performance then
    El Neko...I knew you were the smart one of this group. Kudos!

  7. #57
    "Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks" supporting member
    El Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    1,194
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsado
    Tom, what are you doing on here anyway? Aikido is dancing, not fighting.
    and Junsado style is Hapkido... the irony
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

    But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

    1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

    Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

    Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

    OK. Here goes.

    You are what you eat!

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :) ..........................

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsado
    So are you a Viking Chun Master??? Or did you just make up your own art since you couldn't hack any others?
    Why yes. I am certain you will be able to pick me out of the crowd in fron the Arts building, as I will be wearing Chain mail, a horned helmet, and carrying a big ass axe.

    Viking Chun is my little joke, I actually practice BJJ. So far I have not exploded whenever my back touches concrete....perhaps that only happens when you get your blue belt.

  10. #60

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    Vince, just go and start asking everybody if they want to fight. I'm sure you will find him. He is probably imalyin's new secret identity and won't show anyway.
    I am in Miss., don't want to travel all the way to New York just to fight random people. I can do that at my local Wal-Mart.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO