Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/21/2007 5:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't do hapkido. It only encourages them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Junsado, Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listening to those of you who downgrade and badmouth Hapkido...I really have to laugh. First of all, Kuk Sool is NOT Hapkido! Obviously you're one of those guys who tried a martial art here and a martial art there...never really TRULY understanding the techniques and principles that are so important. If you truly studied Hapkido you would know why it has been called a complete martial art. True Hapkido covers all ranges of fighting and doesn't limit itself to SPORT one-on-one competition like BJJ does. Sure BJJ is effective in the ring, but put it on in the street and you're screwed! The last place you want to be is on the ground in a street fight. I'd love to see a BJJ guy use that stuff in a real street fight. Sure...take me down to the ground so I can pull out my knife and stab you, gouge your eyes through your FUCKING head, and attack your vital points til you stop! That's what true Hapkido teaches.

Next time do your research and study a martial art for more than the free week trial!!! Maybe then you'll awaken to what Hapkido and other martial arts are really all about.

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:04pm

Style: crapp-lawl-ing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsado
    Listening to those of you who downgrade and badmouth Hapkido...I really have to laugh. First of all, Kuk Sool is NOT Hapkido! Obviously you're one of those guys who tried a martial art here and a martial art there...never really TRULY understanding the techniques and principles that are so important. If you truly studied Hapkido you would know why it has been called a complete martial art. True Hapkido covers all ranges of fighting and doesn't limit itself to SPORT one-on-one competition like BJJ does. Sure BJJ is effective in the ring, but put it on in the street and you're screwed! The last place you want to be is on the ground in a street fight. I'd love to see a BJJ guy use that stuff in a real street fight. Sure...take me down to the ground so I can pull out my knife and stab you, gouge your eyes through your FUCKING head, and attack your vital points til you stop! That's what true Hapkido teaches.

Next time do your research and study a martial art for more than the free week trial!!! Maybe then you'll awaken to what Hapkido and other martial arts are really all about.
    1) You don't know how to read.

2) Lurk more, post less.

3) Hapkido fucking sucks.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Junsado, Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's no need to be insecure...Just because you got your ass handed to you by a true martial artist. I can resolve this issue quickly...MEET ME ON THE FUCKING STREET LOW LIFE!

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, here we go.

LOL at everything

Listening to those of you who downgrade and badmouth Hapkido...I really have to laugh. First of all, Kuk Sool is NOT Hapkido!
    You're right, I think the Kuk Sool curriculum is a little more complete, still sucks though

Obviously you're one of those guys who tried a martial art here and a martial art there...never really TRULY understanding the techniques and principles that are so important.
    Why is this the general excuse for everybody defending their martial arts against people with experience in it (statement "I know the art and it sucks", Response "well, you didn't understand the secret behind the techniques")

If you truly studied Hapkido you would know why it has been called a complete martial art.
    By Hapkido practitioners

True Hapkido covers all ranges of fighting and doesn't limit itself to SPORT one-on-one competition like BJJ does.
    And the classic, Sport Vs. The Str33t

This is what happens when a BJJ guy goes against a Kung fu guy (bigger and heavier) on the street

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kgZ6zjH8Vq8

Sure BJJ is effective in the ring, but put it on in the street and you're screwed! The last place you want to be is on the ground in a street fight. I'd love to see a BJJ guy use that stuff in a real street fight. Sure...take me down to the ground so I can pull out my knife and stab you, gouge your eyes through your FUCKING head, and attack your vital points til you stop! That's what true Hapkido teaches. .
    What makes you think you will have more luck than somebody trainning for probably longer than you on a system that claims the same qualities as yours?

STFU noob, lurk more, post less (I know you have posted only once, but that was one too many times)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right.

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    There are two kinds of members on MAP:

1. LARPers/Partial Artists
    2. People who haven't heard about Bullshido.
    The Mighty McClaw to Fox when refusing to fight AnnaT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw
    Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.
    Get with the times and punch a chick.
    Wingchundo's response after I called him a "*****"

Quote Originally Posted by wingchundo View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Ok, time for a snappy comeback.... uh...

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's no need to be insecure...Just because you got your ass handed to you by a true martial artist. I can resolve this issue quickly...MEET ME ON THE FUCKING STREET LOW LIFE!
    how old are you? and where are you located troll?

But still, something about having a black guy or a lesbian jump out from behind a garbage can yelling "SURPRISE GONG SAU" at any of your big-named RBSD kooks makes me giggle like a little girl.

Don't fight girls? When are you living, the 1850's? I suppose you think they shouldn't work or vote either.

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which street, what time?

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you in West LA? I wouldn't drive to places more than an hour away to beat up folks like some other folks here.

Junsado and Hapkido? I assume you're korean.

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    which one is Junsado again?

OK. Here goes.

You are what you eat!

Posted On:
    10/11/2007 3:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Neko
    which one is Junsado again?
    I haven't seen it in action, but I hear it's like tkd with more leg kicks plus really bad groundwork plus really bad stickwork.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast