Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 3:56pm

Style: orangutang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ------Yes, see above.

And why are you making duplicate accounts Fedeykin?-----

Fedeykin-Do Shaolin MMA super-karate... i realy like that name, so if i ever open a mcdojo to squeeze money out of the ignorant i will use it.
    am i a fraud even if i hold a legitimate rank in each of the "arts" included in the name?
    not that MMA is in itself an art, but inherantly if i hold ranks in striking arts and grappling it makes the claim legitimate.

i made a new account cause i felt like it.. plus i dont use the email address associated with my first account anymore, but the second account with my real email address got banned, so now im back to square one. plus a fresh start never hurts anyone.
    and hey.. if the mods worry about duplicate accounts they should make it harder to create one.. like for example use email verification or something like that.
    Last edited by fedy; 9/09/2007 4:00pm at .

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 5:39pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fedy
    ------Yes, see above.

And why are you making duplicate accounts Fedeykin?-----

Fedeykin-Do Shaolin MMA super-karate... i realy like that name, so if i ever open a mcdojo to squeeze money out of the ignorant i will use it.
    am i a fraud even if i hold a legitimate rank in each of the "arts" included in the name?
    not that MMA is in itself an art, but inherantly if i hold ranks in striking arts and grappling it makes the claim legitimate.

i made a new account cause i felt like it.. plus i dont use the email address associated with my first account anymore, but the second account with my real email address got banned, so now im back to square one. plus a fresh start never hurts anyone.
    and hey.. if the mods worry about duplicate accounts they should make it harder to create one.. like for example use email verification or something like that.
    ...eh, what.....
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234