--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wish I could be there... too bad I'm in NY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we are going to put it on daily motion

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like a great idea to concentrate on escapes. I've been trying to get ideas of how to escape across to people recently.

The main reasons I see people's escape attempts failing are;
    i) they wait until someone has got a good, stable position before trying to escape.
    ii) when they start an attempt, unless they get out straight away they then let their opponent settle down again. I always tell people that once you start an escape you should fight until you're out or your opponent manages to regain control. Never stop just because your attempt didn't work perfectly first time.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if it was next month i'd be all over it, but i still have a month before i'm home. i would love to learn some s-mount escapes tho. you're going to throw it online?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seeing as it's free, would you also pay my Air Fare?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incidentally, it appears that one of Jason's teammates is on this season of The Ultimate Fighter. Congratulations to Cyclone MMA!
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    god dammit, why does everyhhthing hasve to be in the east coast and what not. imm here in california, i dislocated my ribs again this morning anyways.... :5crackup:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will not be making it , well barring a minor miracle or use of a limited wish spell .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 2 of 2 First 12